Search found 8461 matches

by romerojpg
24 Sep 2011, 18:17
Forum: Anything Goes
Topic: What Have You Just Ordered or Received?
Replies: 6216
Views: 396238

Re: What Have You Just Ordered or Received?

Get yourself to a bargain site where you can get expensive jeans for cheap ;) http://www.mandmdirect.com/ProductList.aspx Use the code WP65 and get 20% off, and Free postage (and cashback from a cashback site!) if you spend £60 or more. I got jeans worth over £200 for £25 a while back, looked in tow...
by romerojpg
24 Sep 2011, 15:04
Forum: High Definition Discussion
Topic: The General HD Releases Thread!
Replies: 2651
Views: 173488

Re: The General HD Releases Thread!

Markgway wrote:Shame they dropped the commentary track... that's one I would've listened to.

The UK disc won't have it either.
You can get it off someone else ;) ask on the net and someone will have it. I rip all commentaries.
by romerojpg
24 Sep 2011, 15:02
Forum: Debate
Topic: Paris ban on Muslim street prayers
Replies: 56
Views: 17093

Re: Paris ban on Muslim street prayers

LOL to the way the threads went :clap:
by romerojpg
24 Sep 2011, 14:56
Forum: Reviews & Comparisons
Topic: What general film/series have you just seen.. marks out of 5
Replies: 9981
Views: 696513

Re: What general film/series have you just seen.. marks out

luckystars wrote:
Markgway wrote:Children of Men (USA-UK, 2006) *½

Laughably heavy-handed ultra-left wing propaganda.

Great film.
I will raise you maybe the film of that year :thumbs:
by romerojpg
21 Sep 2011, 19:01
Forum: Cinema & Rumours
Topic: Total Recall Remake
Replies: 47
Views: 7682

Re: Total Recall Remake

Die Hard was fucked after the awful part 3 :rock: so dont talk shite.
by romerojpg
21 Sep 2011, 18:59
Forum: Cinema & Rumours
Topic: Drive (Nicolas Winding Refn) (2011)
Replies: 56
Views: 6019

Re: Drive (Nicolas Winding Refn) (2011)

Ignorance of live TV,Any TV show stupid enought to do Live shows DESERVES SWEARING AND VIOLENCE ON SCREEN :roll:
by romerojpg
20 Sep 2011, 20:48
Forum: Debate
Topic: Paris ban on Muslim street prayers
Replies: 56
Views: 17093

Re: Paris ban on Muslim street prayers

Well most things should be done in private, religion is one. Frankly I dont want them inflicting it on me with their feeble minded inbred stone-age ignorance ;) if they do it in private I dont care at all :thumbs: If I whip out my cock for a 5 times a day wank, I would hope someone would stop me :lo...
by romerojpg
19 Sep 2011, 23:12
Forum: High Definition Discussion
Topic: The General HD Releases Thread!
Replies: 2651
Views: 173488

Re: The General HD Releases Thread!

Insane they can make such a cheap and nasty film look better than some few hundred million $ blockbusters! care and attention!
by romerojpg
19 Sep 2011, 20:32
Forum: Debate
Topic: Paris ban on Muslim street prayers
Replies: 56
Views: 17093

Re: Paris ban on Muslim street prayers

No :D but its one reason them French could make up as a reason :lol:
by romerojpg
19 Sep 2011, 19:21
Forum: Debate
Topic: Paris ban on Muslim street prayers
Replies: 56
Views: 17093

Re: Paris ban on Muslim street prayers

If I trip over another Muslim doing that on the street I am taking the UK government to court! :lol:
by romerojpg
18 Sep 2011, 19:02
Forum: Reviews & Comparisons
Topic: What general film/series have you just seen.. marks out of 5
Replies: 9981
Views: 696513

Re: What general film/series have you just seen.. marks out

I say that, but I own it :lol: I want to hate it with all my heart, but for some reason I cannot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by romerojpg
18 Sep 2011, 15:15
Forum: Anything Goes
Topic: Post Your Pictures
Replies: 395
Views: 45017

Re: Post Your Pictures

Your avatar I guess you had a shave for :thumbs:
by romerojpg
18 Sep 2011, 15:13
Forum: Reviews & Comparisons
Topic: What general film/series have you just seen.. marks out of 5
Replies: 9981
Views: 696513

Re: What general film/series have you just seen.. marks out

Keung wrote:Alien VS Predator: Requiem - 3/5

Better than the first AVP, and Predators.
:o What crack are you on man its one of the worst films ever spawned.
by romerojpg
11 Sep 2011, 21:09
Forum: Debate
Topic: 9/11 tragedy: 10 Years On
Replies: 17
Views: 6414

Re: 9/11 tragedy: 10 Years On

lol
by romerojpg
11 Sep 2011, 20:33
Forum: Bargains / Suppliers / Classifieds
Topic: The General DVD/HD Disc Bargains Thread!
Replies: 2734
Views: 230160

Re: The General DVD/HD Disc Bargains Thread!

Ahh all good things get low to those who wait :thumbs: hope I have a few vouchers left and can get it down to nearer £7
by romerojpg
06 Sep 2011, 22:05
Forum: High Definition Discussion
Topic: DVDs you have avoided upgrading to Blu Ray...
Replies: 31
Views: 6453

Re: DVDs you have avoided upgrading to Blu Ray...

Dark City is the only BD of theirs I own. Shame the company behind that makes far, far, far worse discs than EIV ever could :o in fact so many companies still suck so bad, Fox, Universal etc.. all proiduce pure shit beyond unwatchable. 1080i aint no problem, Noise reduction, edge enhancement, sharp...
by romerojpg
06 Sep 2011, 20:24
Forum: High Definition Discussion
Topic: DVDs you have avoided upgrading to Blu Ray...
Replies: 31
Views: 6453

Re: DVDs you have avoided upgrading to Blu Ray...

i defy anyone to be able to tell the difference between 1080i & p without knowing beforehand. It's also a matter of principle. Why should I give my money to a company that can't even be bothered to a do a proper 1080p transfer? If you cannot see a difference then its like spooning out your eyes bec...
by romerojpg
06 Sep 2011, 18:09
Forum: High Definition Discussion
Topic: DVDs you have avoided upgrading to Blu Ray...
Replies: 31
Views: 6453

Re: DVDs you have avoided upgrading to Blu Ray...

Markgway wrote: Death Sentence - EIV's BD is 1080i. Oh dear. No reason to ditch my DVD.
Loads of 1080i discs are amazing looking still, it means nothing at all on the vast majority of peoples equipment, never mind their eyes.
by romerojpg
29 Aug 2011, 15:17
Forum: Bargains / Suppliers / Classifieds
Topic: The Blu-Ray movies under £7 thread
Replies: 571
Views: 75575

Re: The Blu-Ray movies under £7 thread

I have never sent a Blu Ray back in my life because it fell out of their clasps, get your facts right :lol: Except for the times you've said you have. No one believes a word you say any more. You make shit up as you go along, always have. Find me these instances then where I have said I have sent a...
by romerojpg
29 Aug 2011, 14:30
Forum: Bargains / Suppliers / Classifieds
Topic: The Blu-Ray movies under £7 thread
Replies: 571
Views: 75575

Re: The Blu-Ray movies under £7 thread

and anyone avoiding them because of rentals- bad discs- boxes etc... must be mental. Coming from the person who sent perfectly good discs back because they fell out of their clasps whilst in transit :roll:. I'd never own an ex-rental, end of. like the vast majority of all Rental discs are. I'm not ...
by romerojpg
25 Aug 2011, 21:05
Forum: Bargains / Suppliers / Classifieds
Topic: The Blu-Ray movies under £7 thread
Replies: 571
Views: 75575

Re: The Blu-Ray movies under £7 thread

3 used blu-rays for a tenner or £3.99 each....big thread over at avforums,Romero has bought, in his words."tonnes" :) http://www.thegamecollection.net/products_on_sale.php?offer_id=14&tduid=ca974d343156a811479627b80c395dd5 80 something :thumbs: some pretty much new titles at the beginning, insane b...