Hex

Discussion of Television Shows & Channels
Mordib
King of Beggars

Hex

Post by Mordib »

Watched the first two episodes on Sky 1 (sunday 9pm) and reservedly enjoying it. Its got a distinctly trashy feel to it but the lesbian ghost sidekick totally rocks, and about 75% of the script is actually pretty good at the moment.

so anyone else seen this? got a slightly more constructive comment than 'its crap'? ;)

m.
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Sadly I don't have Sky here... but I'd like to check this out. Perhaps a DVD in the future at some point.

I like the idea of Lesbians.:o
Limited Edition Slag

Post by Limited Edition Slag »

Good Shout bisc.:w00t:
Staffyman
Jackie Chan's Little Toe

Post by Staffyman »

[quote][i]Originally posted by BiscLimpkit[/i]
Sadly I don't have Sky here... but I'd like to check this out. Perhaps a DVD in the future at some point.[/quote]

DVD Pre-Order [url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... 37-6013235]here[/url]

It is complete trash, but has enough event in it to be considered entertaining... Most of the girls in it are attractive enough, especially the lead! :love: I'll probably keep watching it but I can't say I'd mind if I miss it from now on!

I'd say it's essentially a chick series with enough skimpily dressed attractive women (and lesbianism) thrown in so that boyfriends won't mind watching it too.
Unrealnils
Pedicab Driver

Post by Unrealnils »

Ahhhhhhhh

bisk i have a copy if you know what i mean drop me an email a unrealnils@gmail.com
Unrealnils
Pedicab Driver

Post by Unrealnils »

from another forum

[QUOTE=MrHat001]It's got a flimsy plot and dodgy acting.

However it also has plenty of sexual inuendo and lesbianism.
As far as I'm concerned that's good enough for me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i feel the same as Mr Hat :w00t: