I am officially in the top 1% of Ninja Gaiden II players!

Consoles, Computers, iPads, and More
HD Discussion Elsewhere
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp

I am officially in the top 1% of Ninja Gaiden II players!

Post by IronMonkey »

I just had to get this off my chest - I finally beat Mission 12 on Master Ninja mode today, which officially puts me in the top 1% of Ninja Gaiden II players in the world!

Right now, I've got 1230 / 1250 Gamerscore for the game. The last 20 points are just 4 (extremely easy) weapon runs to finish off. The 20G I got for "Master Ninja of Missions" puts me smack bang on 22,000 GS.

I'm so happy! :D
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Re: I am officially in the top 1% of Ninja Gaiden II players!

Post by thelostdragon »

Whoa! Way to go! I wouldn't have the patience!
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp

Post by IronMonkey »

I didn't have the patience either! I was just too stubborn to let it beat me!
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

Ninja Gaiden Black has 'gamerpoints'!?

On what system do you play it now!? 360 or the old Xbox!?

Ow, and ofcourse congratulations :) You're a ninja bad-ass!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp

Post by IronMonkey »

Who said anything about NGB? We're talking Ninja Gaiden II here...

Oh, and thank you! I AM a Ninja bad-ass! :D
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp

Post by IronMonkey »

Oh, and I got 2 more weapon runs done, so now I'm at 1240 / 1250 with 2 runs to go. I'm hoping to get at least one more done this weekend, maybe both...
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

Owwww... NG2. I am yet to play that game.

Which did you like better!? NGB or NG2!?
I don't think I'll be picking up NG2S for the PS3, but I will go for the 360 version instead, because of gore, difficulty and price.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp

Post by IronMonkey »

At first I thought I preferred NGB but now I'm not so sure. Its definitely the more polished game, but NG2 is just so much faster paced, so much more visceral, and has buckets of gore. I love the speed of the game - you'll find it hard to adjust when you first play it, but stick with it, its awesome. I find it difficult to adjust back to NGB now.

To be honest, Mission Mode DLC is probably my favourite part, due to the Survival missions. Story Mode is awesome, I loved that, but having played through it about 15 times now, I know it like the back of my hand. Survival Mode pits you against infinite waves of enemies with a single weapon - a great way for honing skills & expanding on techniques.

I haven't got a PS3, but even if I did, I wouldn't buy NGS2. I hate the fact that they've removed the gore - what's with the stupid purple haze?! The fact that the difficulty has been lowered is crazy! If it was harder, I'd buy it. I love how tough the NG games are, because I really feel like I've achieved something not many other people can do with these games.