Terror Related Attack on Glasgow Airport

Debate (or Argue) About Anything and Everything
slasher13
Royal Tramp

Post by slasher13 »

I don't believe in the conspiracies TBH, eg 9/11, 3000 innocent people died and it was somehow organised by the Government - huh?
Sad to say that on the war of terror, more than 3000 lives have been lost on both side. As mentioned previous, there are loads of open questions on 9/11, best discussed in a new thread methinks :)
IMO I dont think "foreign policy" is the only reason we (UK) were attacked as there were attacks before Iraq.
I don't quite understand what is meant by foreign policy, because some other groups are just not happy with the government stance on Israel, they are angered by that and want Britain to condemn their actions as well.

Anyway, Funny how the following news has not been mentioned by the BBC:
http://www.burnleycitizen.co.uk/news/ne ... osives.php

I'm sorry but if it was asians then this would have been front page, The media is pretty one sided at times. Kinda glad that one of those people called Doug in the comment section of the BBC site put this up
What has happened to the BBC?

You asked a former jihadist to give an opinion of the views of the majority of muslims?

Jihad in its base form means to struggle by they way , or an extended effort. So a jihadist really means one who takes part in a struggle.

How many times have I seen Al Qaeda mentioned on the BBC website, when no information about links has yet surfaced.

And the organisation of Al Qaeda does not exist. Rather it inspires radical lunatics to create terror.

Stop scare mongering and creating fear about the muslim people. When the majority of muslim people are normal, and decent - regardless if even they do dislike aspects of western culture.

And surprise, surprise I'm not a muslim, I'm just fed up with the misrepresentation of a group in our society who are a convenient psychological hook, for all the worlds ills.

When blair prayed on his bible, about his decision for the war in iraq, does that make him a fundamental christian?

The fear of terror is mainly psychological, and will probably be used by the governments to weaken civil liberties and expand the state.

I notice there is no BBC coverage concerning the two BNP men and their bomb making stash who are back in court this week.

http://www.burnleycitizen.co.uk/news/ne ... osives.php

I bet you any money if they were muslim, they would be straight into the headlines.
Amen Brother!!
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

I didn't hear that news either on the BBC (about the BNP guy).
If the groups arent happy with the Government, they should complain to the Government. Don't attack your neighbour.
As Brad said Iraq maybe a big catylist (sp?) but I dont think its the sole reason because the WTC bombing in 1993 and 9/11 were before Iraq. Thats what I mean.
slasher13
Royal Tramp

Post by slasher13 »

grim_tales wrote:I didn't hear that news either on the BBC (about the BNP guy).
Indeed, I think their actions are terrorist, and should fall under the banner for terrorism, but sadly the news are not showing this.
If the groups arent happy with the Government, they should complain to the Government. Don't attack your neighbour.
Love thy Neighbour, but how many people walked in protest before the Iraq war? Did the government listen? It wasn't a small group of people
As Brad said Iraq maybe a big catylist (sp?) but I dont think its the sole reason because the WTC bombing in 1993 and 9/11 were before Iraq. Thats what I mean.
Look at the following: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emad_Salem, It could have been stopped, The New York Times had reported on this
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Thanks for that, interesting :)
I agree those BNP actions are terrorist (or could be), why aren't they reported? today I saw pictures of a guy in the paper who is one of the Glasgow/London bomb suspects (he was a neurosurgeon AFAIK) under the heading "Dr. Evil" :( This is OTT from the media I think, was he actually charged with anything?
slasher13
Royal Tramp

Post by slasher13 »

Hey Grim
grim_tales wrote:I agree those BNP actions are terrorist (or could be),
why aren't they reported?
Thats all I saying, why the double standarded in reporting, but yeah this other terrorist incident is kinda getting weirder and weirder every day, now they are doctors!!, Crickey I wasn't expecting that. According to the BBC reports, they are all linked to the NHS: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6265500.stm

Actually Seen another article which is interesting reading:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/07/02 ... _outbreak/

Nice CNN video report as well. Former Scotland Yard Detective John O'Connor talking about the Britain bomb plots on CNN. July 2, 2007.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhJZqtta3c4
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Yeah thats what I was going to say (the suspects are doctors (!) :(
Scary stuff.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

One thing that always strikes me as odd, is most the people who do the bombing and nasty acts nearly always had a good teacher in the form of Muslim clerics and elders. Theres the problem right there, I dont blame the normal people who have been force fed this bile, its the older ones, the ones who have ajendas, rules for themself and different rules for everyone else.

If someone eradicated all the brainwashers, there would be no evil deciples to continue the hate. But we all know its never going to stop ever, vicious circles never end, esspecially religious ones.

I think the whole new threat thing in the UK at the moment is a bit of a joke to be honest, they really need to go and get jobs and stick with that profession, instead of sidelining in being ignorant hands of god.

God doesnt need their help to educate the world in the ways of himself, I am sure he can do that himself if he was in the mood.

Its all getting n my nerves to be honest, but we know now its never gonna get any better thats for sure in the UK, esspecially with staggering numbers of religious freaks sneaking into the UK in such vast numbers its mindboggling. The governments letting in so many now its so out of control that its no wonder people are stepping up to kill in the name of their god as there are soooo many of them now.

Still they take out beifits and houses off our hands with open arms, gits! Stay in France I say, at least the Police over there have some balls to beat them once in a while instead of backing down every time in fear of religion/race issues. Treat the idiots among them like the good old British white scum (theres still plenty of them to go around), no different like the Government is right now and letting them litterally get away with murder for fear of retaliation by the dicks among them.

Grow a pair of balls UK!
slasher13
Royal Tramp

Post by slasher13 »

romerojpg wrote:One thing that always strikes me as odd, is most the people who do the bombing and nasty acts nearly always had a good teacher in the form of Muslim clerics and elders.
Actually yes I would totally agree with you, I have seen some Iman with my own eyes saying that britain should be destoryed, I condone that totally, you should live by the law of the land. The Qu-ran says it, you should do it, unless the law of the land is being injustice toward Islam, which there isn't.
If someone eradicated all the brainwashers, there would be no evil deciples to continue the hate. But we all know its never going to stop ever, vicious circles never end, esspecially religious ones
On both sides, as Media has it role to play in this. The media hype up and has it own agenda I believe, its the only way to sell news.
I think the whole new threat thing in the UK at the moment is a bit of a joke to be honest, they really need to go and get jobs and stick with that profession, instead of sidelining in being ignorant hands of god.
Plus on the flip side, we shouldn't be scared of this so called terrorist, You more likely to get hit over by some chavs :)
Still they take out beifits and houses off our hands with open arms, gits!
Sadly that also with other groups, but yes I know what you mean, that does pi** me off as well, as I am getting a crap wage, got debts, paying off the house, and other people are getting free money!!
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Slasher I think you mean you CONDEMN the imans? ;) Condone is when you just leave it or even approve of it.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Hey latley I have been watching all the things on the Imigration problem in the UK, I knew it was bad, but not as bad as it really is.

I was stunned by some of the figures :(

Theres one city in the UK, forget the name now, begins with an S :D

The government say 300 imigrants live in that city total, which sounds fine with me, not many at all to give housing etc..

The real figure is suposed to be nearer 30,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that makes it 1 in 4 of the city is one of the new Imigrants :| Mindboggling figures, the Government just lies out of their bums on such a staggering scale.

The documentary on ITV3 last night also shed some awful light on the situation which is so out of control, they would need to build 400 homes a day! to meed the demand of the imigration into the UK at the moment, 400 homes a day for 20 years! (which rises ever week).

No wonder most people who have been in the UK all their lives cannot get homes and the prices are going thru the roof! If you pay tax for all your life, it means nothing at all. If you come over from a country and say your are running for you life (I am sure some are, but not all and they had to go thru about 15 countries to get to the UK in the first place!) you get free housing (remember Saddame Huseins family got homes and beifits, yet were millionares!).

Then take into account the scumlords running rental homes, where they stick 20+ people in a 3 bedroom home! they rake in the cash, and expolit the imigrants need for homes.

You gotta love this country, as the Government is ignoring all of it, not paying any attention to even a fraction of it. Instead faking figures and blantly telling lies to everyone in the UK on such a epic scale, they all need sacking now!

Rant over, well for another week anyway.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

slasher13 wrote:Mmm that a bit insulting, especially since none of my discussions was pointed at anyone in this thread, it was mearly my personal thoughts, which I thought we had the freedom to do?, I thought this was a debate, plus poor LostDragon hasn't even posted to this thread, so thats not nice Mark. Yes I think I know who you are talking about, he also wrote an article for one of the news paper which was a good read, I think it was for the independent.
Sorry if I was personally harsh... but what that guy said contradicted what I hear from yourself and LD (he's free to post and disagree) on a fairly regular basis and the strong impression I got was that he blamed Muslims like yourselves who get defensive over their religion and bury their heads in the sand syaing "it's not us... we're peaceful". He reckons it's simply not true and until we all except that fact terror will be bred. So when a short time later I read your post it irked me a bit.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

What has happened to the BBC? You asked a former jihadist to give an opinion of the views of the majority of muslims?
First of all he never said a majority of Muslims were supportive or involved in terrorism. What he did say was the notion that vast majority are against terrorism OR pro-Islamic politics has been distorted and that it's not a small minority at all. Yes, those who commit terrorist acts are a tiny minority, but there's a greater minority who quietly support it and an even greater minority (still?) yet who would not cooperate with the Police even if they knew of terrorists in their midsts. I believe the man knows what he's talking about. He spoke of a growing movement within British Islam that supports the idea of Britain one day becoming a Muslim state either by dialogue or force. This is constantly denied by Muslim spokesmen, yet recent polls conducted have shown an alarming rise in the numbers of young Muslims (especially males) who support an Islamification of Britain. What the Jihadist said was that as long as we (ie. Muslims) refuse to acknowledge this people like him will continue to flourish. Why do I believe him? Because he has nothing to gain by revealling his past and coming out against his own people. But the spokespeople (like the Muslims council of Britain) have everything to gain by covering it up.
How many times have I seen Al Qaeda mentioned on the BBC website, when no information about links has yet surfaced.
The Jihadist (something Butt - sorry I really don't remember his name) never mentioned Al Qaeda.
Stop scare mongering and creating fear about the muslim people. When the majority of muslim people are normal, and decent - regardless if even they do dislike aspects of western culture.
Am I the only person who finds that comment ironic? This NON-Muslim criticizing an ACTUAL Muslim for apparently speaking on the behalf of a MAJORITY of Muslims is now a few paragraphs later doing the same.
I notice there is no BBC coverage concerning the two BNP men and their bomb making stash who are back in court this week. I bet you any money if they were muslim, they would be straight into the headlines.
Yeah, because the BBC loves the BNP. What a dolt! :roll:
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Of course the BBC doesn't love the BNP but how come that news hasn't been on BBC news? I hadnt heard it until Slasher pointed out the link.
slasher13
Royal Tramp

Post by slasher13 »

Ok lets add on more onto this, Did you check the News Report over the weekend.

Terror fight 'may take 15 years'
WTF?? Where do they get 15 years from, that is sooo specific???!!! How can you say this? Now the term has changed, the terror are jihadists. Is that even a word? Never heard of this term, nice spin I think.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

It sounds better if they put a figure on it I guess, I think they just mean "a long time" ;) But if they said that people would say "Duh, thanks Mr. Obvious" :D
matt691
Jackie Chan's Little Toe

Post by matt691 »

Heard that one of them has died who did this now.