Will George W. Bush be killed by his own people!?

Debate (or Argue) About Anything and Everything
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Will George W. Bush be killed by his own people!?

Post by Yi-Long »

I've been thinking (yeah!),

There seems there's no way the republicans have a chance of winning the upcoming presidential elections... right!? Not how things stand at the moment.

George Bush has seriously hurt the republican party, and I'm sure the people behind the scenes in the republican party, are not so happy with that.

A democratic win will mean potential financial losses for these people.

I think, in order to win the 2008 presidential election, they will assasinate George W. Bush, and use that (maybe blame a 'muslim' terrorist, maybe blame an 'extreme left-wing democrat') to shove forward their leaders and 1 in particular, and win back the vote of 'sympathy' and 'trust' and 'loyalty', from the republican voters.

So... that's my predicament. :)
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Prediction.

And what a waste of a thread.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

Why? Dont you think it's a possibility? Do you think they care so much about George that they wouldnt at least consider the possibility?
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

No I don't think it's a possibility.
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Someone in Holland has been watching too many Oliver Stone movies, while simultaneously hitting the crack pipe.

You should show this thread to Slasher, you'd get along like two batshit crazy peas in a pod.

BTW if you're trying troll, then this thread is a really weak attempt.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by tom2681 »

@Yi:
Nobody's going to assassinate Bush.
Bush controls everything. And he'll still be controlling everything long after he's gone from the White House.

+ He is a reptilian masquerading as human.
He cannot be killed, anyway.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Lourdes
Royal Tramp

Post by Lourdes »

Drugs are bad, mmmkay.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

I'm certainly not trying to troll... (why would I start now?)

But I was thinking about how the republicans could win the election, and what they'd be willing to do.
Maybe some in the organisation have always felt Bush was just a convenient puppet, and once they no longer have a need for him, and might actually benefit from him being assasinated, I wouldnt put it beyond them.

Just look at all the unethical crap this administration has been pulling ever since Bush got into office!? Already hundreds of thousands people have been killed because of their hidden agenda...

If they feel they can put another puppet of their in office, by killing Bush and using that to win back the people's support (blaming it on terrorisme, or on a democrat, or whatever), I dont think that it's ruled out.

I remember right-winger Pim Fortuyn getting assasinated in 2002, by left-winger Volkert van der Graaf... 1 week befor the election in Holland. As a result, Pim's party managed to obtain 24 seats (it was a new party btw) cause many many people were outraged, and felt they needed to show they disapproved of this action... so they voted for a party they otherwise might not have voted for...
I'm not saying that assasination was a bigger plan, as I feel it's most likely the act of 1 man... but I do remember how it assasination affected the public opinion for a while... and right-wing parties heavily benefitted from it.

Also, it wouldnt be the 1st time a leader gets knifed in the back by his own people. Ceaser, Kennedy, etc. (I'm sure there are others)

I just think there are important, influential people in the republican party, and high up in the CIA and the Pentagon etc... who are very unpleased with Bush and how he managed to make himself, the republican party and the goverment into a laughing stock... and are affraid they'll lose power once the democrats take the White House. And I think they can kill 2 flies with 1 stone by staging an assasination on Bush (or just allowing one to happen), to make sure the next republican candidate at least has a much better chance of becoming the next president...

Again, not trying to troll... but just thinking about the republicans and the new elections and how they could possibly win, that suddenly appeared to be one of possible scenarios.

edit: Ow... what also might be interesting to note.

In 1981, 69 days after Reagan was elected president and wa sin the office. John Hinkley tried to assasinate Reagan.

Who was vice-president? George Bush sr.

Who had been a financial supporter of George Bush's own political campaign? Hinkley Sr.

Maybe that already was a coup-attempt!?
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

:mrgreen:

You guys should stop believing these guys are saints who wouldnt be capable of doing such a thing, and just look at what crimes have already been commited over the last 60 years orso...
http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/CIAtimeline.html

What do you think these people value more!? George W. Bush, or a continuation of their power and money etc...

I'm just saying that I wouldnt be surprised of somewhere next summer, some 'madman' gets close to Bush and kills him...
Or they'll send Bush over to some foreign country again to wave at the crowds and shake hands, mess up the security (like they did with the Kennedy assasination), inform some rebels/Al Qaida (formerly trained by CIA) about the visit, etc etc...

It sounds crazy, I know. But the more you think about it realistically... the more it seems to become an option they might pick.

Ow...if I suddenly stop visiting here... please inform the media 'they' have gotten me...
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Yi-Long wrote:
Ow...if I suddenly stop visiting here... please inform the media 'they' have gotten me...
If the gmen take you, then say hello to Gojensen and ICE-Angel for us.
Last edited by EvaUnit02 on 02 Aug 2007, 17:34, edited 1 time in total.
slasher13
Royal Tramp

Post by slasher13 »

Me me me, I going to chip in here. While I don't think Bush would be killed, something will happen to enable Republician to win. Remember the voting system, a programmer said it could be hacked. Here are more information, see http://itpolicy.princeton.edu/voting/

The past is kinda scary, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Resolution

Let me add something here:
The Gulf of Tonkin Resolution was a joint resolution of the U.S. Congress passed in August 1964 in direct response to a minor naval engagement known as the Gulf of Tonkin Incident. It is of historical significance because it gave U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson authorization, without a formal declaration of war by Congress, for the use of military force in Southeast Asia.
That sounds familar :)
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

slasher13
Royal Tramp

Post by slasher13 »

LOL!!!, I do like that :)
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by EvaUnit02 »

slasher13
Royal Tramp

Post by slasher13 »

LOL Where do you lot get these pictures from.. :lol:
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by tom2681 »

I don't know, but:

I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by gasteropod »

tom2681 wrote:@Yi:
+ He is a reptilian masquerading as human.
He cannot be killed, anyway.
:lol:
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by EvaUnit02 »

tom2681 wrote:I don't know, but:

I'm deadly serious here, quit stealing Caturday pics from 4chan. If they raided this place then Bullets would be dead.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Why? Would they set their cats on us?

bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

WTF! Are you being serious Yi?

Bush has about 12 months left and then he's out, why assassinate him anyway?