How much money would it take for you to sell your body?

Debate (or Argue) About Anything and Everything
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

How much money would it take for you to sell your body?

Post by Markgway »

If someone offered you a million (ala Indecent Proposal) would you take it? How about 100,000...? Hell, 10 bob maybe?

What are you worth? Is selling yourself for nookie something you'd never ever do... or are you quite relaxed about the whole thing?

NB: Any rich (ATTRACTIVE) women out there... you can have me for a fair price... :wink:
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

LOL I thought you meant literally and the answer to that one would be no amount of money.

As for sex it would depend on "how" attractive the lady is, an utter minger than no amount of money but someone who is marginally attractive then maybe. As for the actual answer £50,000+ , it's only sex but of course this is all depends on how much you consider "a lot of money"

p.s - Are you going to answer your own question?
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

don't think anyone would pay for me unfortunately :( mind you i've been married 18 years and had no complaints :P
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

It's a hypothetical question Salty old bean.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

bradavon wrote:It's a hypothetical question Salty old bean.
i know brad :lol:
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by thelostdragon »

WTF?
Last edited by thelostdragon on 22 Jun 2009, 12:25, edited 1 time in total.
Mordib
King of Beggars

Post by Mordib »

I'd haggle for a million but settle for a grand irrespective of age or looks of the woman. Sex is fun, money is fun, even an albino paraplegic who weighs 20stone(think about it for a second ;)) deserves sex at somepoint in their life.

a bloke?? for a million?? maybe... hopefully not...

m.
degeneration
Royal Tramp

Post by degeneration »

Yeah, for a female, provided I wasn't going to catch anything or anything like that, I'd probably shag anyone for a million. Although depending on how disgusting looking they are there are no guarantees I'd actually be able to get it up!! (Could you get it up for, say, your gran?)

But for a guy... eeewwww... don't think I could for any amount. Might depend on whether I was giving or receiving!
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

A bloke or relatives never.

As for being a lady and sleeping with a lady well that would also depend on if I was attracted to the same sex! We all know what assumptions are.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Jeez, you guys have big..... EGOS!!!

I'd do it for a fraction of those figures.

Of course, the uglier the person, the larger the fee. Old ladies would cost a fuckin' lot, man. Think of all the wrinkly bits 'n' pieces!! :(

Relatives? No. I don't even have a sister. And if I did I doubt she we would pay me for it? Closest to the knuckle I'd go for money is a cousin. But, hey, let's move on...............

NO Guys. EVER. I just couldn't. Ladies only please. Form orderly queue for the love machine. 8)
Unrealnils
Pedicab Driver

Post by Unrealnils »

Jebus i'd it for £10.000 at least a deposit on a house ;)

REMEMBER GUYS BEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 8)
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by thelostdragon »

Markgway wrote:Closest to the knuckle I'd go for money is a cousin. But, hey, let's move on...............
What's wrong with a cousin? I'm engaged to my cousin. But then, she's the daughter of my father's half-brother, so she's my 50%-cousin, lol.

However, I have relatives that have married their 100%-cousins. Is there a law that says you can't do that in the UK? In Germany, it is allowed for cousins to marry.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

thelostdragon wrote:What's wrong with a cousin? I'm engaged to my cousin. But then, she's the daughter of my father's half-brother, so she's my 50%-cousin, lol. However, I have relatives that have married their 100%-cousins. Is there a law that says you can't do that in the UK? In Germany, it is allowed for cousins to marry.
I'm not sure if it's entirely illegal in the UK, but it's, er, frowned upon. Obviously we're talking a different culture here. I make no moral judgement on it. Sisters are wrong in any culture, but Cousins are a grey area. Especially first cousins. If you love someone, however, it's hard to back away from them for sake of convention. As long as it's legal in Germany, I say go for it. She's a looker though, right?? :wink:
ICE-angel
Jade Tiger

Post by ICE-angel »

Last edited by ICE-angel on 10 Aug 2005, 21:50, edited 1 time in total.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

All next week I'm offering a 20% discount for women aged between 16 and 40 (hey, I'm open-minded). :wink:
Mordib
King of Beggars

Post by Mordib »

hmmm... they say competitions healthy... 25% off and a free car airfreshener with every purchase to get me... ;)

m.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Yi-Long »

Markgway wrote:All next week I'm offering a 20% discount for women aged between 16 and 40 (hey, I'm open-minded). :wink:
You mean you'll be paying them 20% extra!? :P

I just want food and shelter, that's it. Ow yeah: no nagging, and I wanna watch football whenever it's on... that's the price for my body.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

You bunch of man-whores!!!

Fine!! I'll do it for a packet of rich tea biscuits!!

:D