Benazir Bhutto killed

Debate (or Argue) About Anything and Everything
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Benazir Bhutto killed

Post by grim_tales »

Just heard today (it was all over the news) that Benazir Bhutto (once Pakistan's PM) has been assassinated :o :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7161590.stm
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Crikey it's a shock. It's not surprising, they tried to assassinate her before.

For those who don't know Bhutto was the best chance of democracy in Pakistan. That's as I understand it anyway.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by saltysam »

Crazy stuff. hadn't she just returned from exile and also wssn't her father executed years back? very sad :(
working class blu-ray fan
Lourdes
Royal Tramp

Post by Lourdes »

No it's not surprising, after the previous attempt I knew it would happen soon enough. Most sad though, she was quite a personality and Musharraf's biggest opponent.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

The sad thing is now she's gone there is no chance of Musharraf ever leaving.
saltysam wrote:hadn't she just returned from exile and also wssn't her father executed years back? very sad :(
Yep and Yep. She only returned a few months back from self imposed exile. There was talk of corruption.

I didn't realise she's twice been prime minister (or is president?) or Pakistan.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

She and her corrupt evil family killed countless people, she got back some of what she dished out in the end. Justice I say.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Life must be so simple on your head Romero :D
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

I don't know much about her background, but did she really do something so bad for which she deserved to die? Pakistan is no doubt suffering a great loss tonight.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Only in Romero's "simple black and white" head. Can you imagine if Romero was in power? We'd all be firing missiles at each other :D
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

I'm not sure what Romero's talking about. I don't know much about Bhutto but what did she do to deserve to die? What about the 20 or so people who were killed by the suicide bomber as well? :(
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

bradavon wrote:Life must be so simple on your head Romero :D
Simple as in History. Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about at all.

Do some research then and find out how evil her and the family were. Her overlord father was not executed for being a nice person thats for sure, her father was esspecially nasty. Obviously you need to look into the subject before crying over her death.

She was never in "Exile", she ran away with the cash from being locked up for corruption, like the rest of her faimily. She and her failiy stole staggering amounts (Billions of $) of the "people" money.

She lived like a queen while all around her lived in the gutter, as she lied to them and stepped over them to get more power and cash. She was a media freak and it worked, she got more and more power as the years went by as she lied and cheated her way to the top causing the deaths of countless little guys, as her followers on the whole are not what you call clever and will follow anyone with power.

Way to go, she did a great job, like she says she did for media attention over and over again, she wanted more cash to go with her self made kingdoms all over the world. She even had a massive place in the UK paid for with that great stolen cash.

Hows that for care for the needy.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

I meant everything to you is black or white, right or wrong. There is nothing in the middle. If someone does wrong they absolutely must die, there is no leeway for discussion. That's simple thinking!

As proven by the fact you're concentrating on her failings as a person but not what she did for the people of Pakistan. I'm no expert but she is deeply loved by millions.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

That's Romero for you...
Similar stuff happened when the Pope died, Romero spoke out against the Popes stance on contraception saying it was wrong (I agree with that - ie Romero's point of view), but not how he said "evil fucking scum burn in hell" (paraphrased)! He too was loved by millions and the man had just died!!
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Pakistan will suffer for her death.

She was their best hope for democracy.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

So becuase you are Loved (Brainwashed as your people are a bunch of dumb poor people who beleve anything they are told) you can get away with anything. Nice.

Hitler I guess is also an amazing man as well. He also was loved by millions and did loads to help his people at the expense of others. Nice I guess he was just loved by so many we can forgive him as well.

What pathetic logic. Just becuase you are loved by millions means fuck all if you brainwashed them all to your cause to start with.

Read up on the woman instead of spitting out the bile they are saying in the news.

Pakistan will suffer for her death, as they are loonies to start with and will end up nukeing each other as they are a crazy bunch of idiots who follow anyone with power.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

You're seriously comparing Bhutto and the Pope to Hitler? That's sick :(
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

No you lot are, as you said if you are loved by millions they obviously must to be good.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

romerojpg wrote:So becuase you are Loved (Brainwashed as your people are a bunch of dumb poor people who beleve anything they are told) you can get away with anything. Nice.
See everything is so just so simple to you isn't it.

No one is saying that but people are more than just the sum of what they do wrong, or right. Humans are far more complicated than you make out.

All you've done is copy/paste from some (probably biased) article dissing Bhutto. I don't need to read up on Bhutto to know you're solely focusing on her negatives. I don't doubt she wasn't a perfect person but that is very different from only looking at the simplistic view that she was a bad person.

You've really no more idea about her than I do. Only Pakistanis living in Pakistan are equipped to give an accurate account of Bhutto as a leader and person.

Are you're seriously comparing Hitler to Bhutto?

Anyway enough, moving on . . .
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Biased, its called the truth you muppet. Go do some research. Her negatives have cost people their lives, but in your mind thats fine as hell she has obviously done some good somewhere becuase she spoke english and acted lke a queen.

Only an idiot cares about the posatives, if the nagatives are as bad as this.

Next time a murderer kills a few kids, lets look at the killers history and if they have done some good in the past and are loved by others, let them off. As thats fine.

bradavon wrote:
You've really no more idea about her than I do. Only Pakistanis living in Pakistan are equipped to give an accurate account of Bhutto as a leader and person.
:lol: classic hahahaah I guess Hitler was a great man and we cannot comment on his wonderful history, as hey we did not live over in Germany.

Obviously I have more of an idea about her then you ever will, as I acctually know what I am talking about, you have no clue at all and have looked at the BBC news at most.
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benazir_Bhutto

"Bhutto was sworn in for the first time in 1988 at the age of 35, but was removed from office 20 months later under the order of then-president Ghulam Ishaq Khan on grounds of alleged corruption. In 1993 Bhutto was re-elected but was again removed in 1996 on similar charges, this time by President Farooq Leghari. Bhutto went into self-imposed exile in Dubai in 1998."

Even if she was corrupt she should've been found guilty in a court of law and sentenced to jail.

What has she done that deserves death by assassination?

Romero: what is your source for her evil deeds?
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

It's Romero, there's no middle ground in his short shorted mind. You're either evil or good, that's it!
romerojpg wrote: :lol: classic hahahaah I guess Hitler was a great man and we cannot comment on his wonderful history, as hey we did not live over in Germany.
And where exactly did I say Hitler was a great man?

Please correct if I'm wrong but I don't believe Bhutto ever murdered millions of people :roll:

Germany is a European country idiot. Pakistan is part of South Asia and thus has an entirely different culture and political system. If you really think they're the same then you're so fucking dumb.

Like I've already said I don't doubt your apparent facts (I've not read up on Bhutto to make a case against or for them) I doubt your hypothesis that she is 100% evil and thus deserves to be assassinated. But being so simple you wouldn't understand that.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

I read about her corruption but she was cleared of all that, even if she wasnt does it mean she deserves to die?? I don't think so.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Was she cleared 100%? If so then Romero's twisted point of view makes even less sense.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

According to Wki yes she was - Mussharaf (sp?) - the President cleared her in October of all charges, at least all charges were withdrawn.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by romerojpg »

Bradavon you talking shit about things you really have no idea about at all GO FIND THE FACTS, do you not even know how to use the net!

You even say you dont know the facts, then do not even comment until you have.

If anyone is going to the site Wikipedia! it is edited ever few seconds to get rid of certain evil things about her by her screaming millions of fans, that site has been proven to be pure shit as so many people are editing it and making shit up and getting rid of stuff they dont want to see. Its a pointless site and a bunch of lies and bull most of the time, esspecially new events where everyone in the world goes to try and edit the pages.
I have changed stuff and it was not noticed for weeks! its too easy to distruct anything the site says.

Theres a thousand sites telling the truth about this evil bitch. Yes she is evil, fuck the middle ground and do some resecrah for once.

Heres a start for you, plenty more out there if you need it, picked a UK site as some of the other fact based sites are full of fanatics who go a bit to complex into the situation and get confusingly detailed. Still the comments under te article speak for themself, some fans and haters, plenty of facts.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... 34,00.html

She was cleared of many criminal offences over the years, in Pakistan! (the whole place is corrupt from top to bottom), amazingly each time cases got far and near locking her up etc.. people in the case would be killed! and hence she would be let off, justice and surley just a coincidence as she was such a wonderful nice person. Right, I am sure she had no say in the matter, and it happened every time at the right time.

But you will still say she is a fine person :roll: and deserves praise and not punishment.