For Sale/Trade: Cheap dvds from £2

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
brooce-leroy
Royal Tramp

For Sale/Trade: Cheap dvds from £2

Post by brooce-leroy »

Dvds are in mint/pristine condition unless mentioned. There are a few with scratches but I have clearly stated which ones are this way. :) I will also check again for scratches, and notify before any sale/offers are confirmed.

UNLESS you request otherwise or IT IS NOT FEASIBLE, ALL DVDS WILL BE SENT WITHOUT THE AMARAY CASES, JUST DISCS/SLEEVES/SLIPCASE ETC. WHERE APPLICABLE.

If you require the amaray case, please add 50p (to help with postage) for each dvd you require the amaray case for.

MULTIBUY OFFER

Buy 2 = 50p off
Buy 3 = £1.50 off
Buy 4 = £3.00 off
Buy 5 = £4.00 off
Buy 6 = £5.00 off
Buy 7 = £6.00 off
Buy 8 = £7.00 off
Buy 9 = £8.00 off
Buy 10 = £9.00 off

Whilst I may consider alternative methods of price offering, main priority will be given to buyers who want to purchase via my aforementioned multi-buy discount scheme. :grin:

As per forum rules, offer of asking price secures item and over-rules the multi-buy offer and discounted, haggling offers etc.

Jason Bourne Trilogy R1/R3 £6

Bourne Identity R1 DTS (original release with the better artwork) SE
Bourne Supremacy R3
Bourne Ultimatum R3 DTS 2 disc SE with slipcase

R1

Alien Quadrilogy R1 TRADE ONLY

Looking to trade this/£10 as per forum rules

I bought this brand new back in the day, so its not a 2nd or 3rd hander. I don’t think I have ever watched it! Would prefer to trade for something, e.g. tv series, dvds, blu-ray (any regions).

Bad Boys R1 Superbit DTS (slipcase) £3

The Fifth Element R1 Superbit DTS (slipcase) £3

Spider-Man R1 Superbit DTS (slipcase) - has a Tobey Maguire audio commentary £3

Pulp Fiction R1 CE DTS 2 disc - gatefold digipack + slipcase packaging (Canadian/Fench cover) £4

R2

The Last Boy Scout R2 £2

Hot Fuzz R2 2 disc SE £2 - disc has scratches, plays fine

Karate Kid (1984) SE version £2 - disc has very light scratches, plays fine

15 minutes that shook the world: untold story of Istanbul (LFC comedy) £2

Stephen King’s IT R2 £2

Night at the Museum DTS 2 disc SE (lenticular slipcase) R2 £2 - has light scratches but plays fine

Minority Report DTS 2 disc R2 £3

R3

Murderer R3 (Hong Kong) £2

YouTube - Murderer - Full Trailer

Written By R0 (HK) £2

A bittersweet fantasy drama about life, death and the grief that comes with it. Not as downbeat as it sounds, and this has been widely heralded as one of the more unique films to emerge from Hong Kong in recent years.

YouTube -written by

24 Season 1 R2 - new but unsealed (though never watched) so pristine £8

(As its heavy, I will sell this boxset for £5 if I can discard the digipack packaging and just send the discs and info leaflet etc)

Comedy R2

Celebrity Juice: Too juicy for TV! £6

Keith Lemon's Very Brilliant World Tour! £4

John Bishop Live: The Elvis Has Left the Building Tour £5 - light scratches plays fine

Jimmy Carr: Telling Jokes £5 - light scratches " " " " "

Paddy McGuinness All Star Balls-Up £2 - light scratches " " " " "

ALSO ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE

All discs are in pristine, scratch free condition unless stated. Will check condition before agreeing to sale, and mention if any problems.

BT or Paypal gift accepted

As standard, prices inc. delivery via regular 2nd class with proof of posting except if I decide otherwise at my own discretion (e.g. if the item is too valuable to be sent regular 2nd or 1st class).

However, If you require 1st class or recorded delivery, for something that can be sent 2nd, it will be extra on top of stated prices.

Also advertised elsewhere
"We do not train to be merciful. Mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. The enemy deserves no mercy."