Fist in Japan

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist

Re: Fist in Japan

Post by HungFist »

I got my girlfriend a big teddy bear as birthday present. Of course Teddy needed to get to his new home at the end of the day, so we put it in her car...

Sparked a few pricless reactions from other drivers, she says :lol:
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by HungFist »

I was on my way home when I heard a familiar music and saw this guy in the traffic lights
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

:lol:
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by HungFist »

Kinda awesome day at school. White haired, white bearded 60+ year old male professor is lecturing about the history of education and gives some examples about the societal change in the 70s Japan. So he plays Momoe Yamaguchi's Hitonatsu no keiken from Youtube... and the video is full of bikini and half-nude pictures of Yamaguchi, who was probably underage in many of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw0-jIUz65U

And half of the students in the class are first year girls who just graduated high school.

The class just got more awesome when he got to Ryu Murakami and pulled out a Love & Pop VHS! I've got two DVD releases of the film!

One of my favourite movies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWM5oUXbits
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by HungFist »

HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by HungFist »

Thank you Japan! :lol: :clap:

rapid T-shirt undressing!Erina Kamiya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj1b3d3lFDs
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

HungFist wrote: rapid T-shirt undressing!Erina Kamiya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj1b3d3lFDs
Lovely tits! :thumbs:
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by HungFist »

HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by HungFist »

HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by HungFist »

Who Killed (the) Idol?

HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by HungFist »

Observation of the day: Loli (ロリ) is contained in full in the Japanese spelling of Florida (フロリダ).

:lol:
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by HungFist »

I haven't been posting much lately. I got engaged a few months ago, and we moved together last month so there's been all that.

That of course was a good reason to buy a TV. Sony X950H 55" LCD. Can't say I enjoy the stuttering, but it seems all LCDs are like that these days, and OLEDs are even worse. Also got Panasonic UB420 UHD (modded region free) to go with it.

(temporary table. I prioritized TV, sofa and UHD player. New table coming when budget allows, haha)

Now I finally have Toei Channel at my own place. Before I had it at her family's place and had them record me a couple of movies every month. Yeah, I'm really happy I don't need to ask her mom to record me pink films anymore :lol:

Speaking of recording, I also had to buy a BD recorder (these are very common in Japan) so that I can save my stuff from TV. It's possible to save on an external HDD too, but the encryption is impossible to break. Only by using a BD recorder and burning on a disc you can break the encryption and have the files playable on other devices.

Toei Channel costs about $20 a month, but you can take a 5 channel pack for $24 so we took that. One drama channel for her and a few movie channels for me. Nothing spectacular, but there's some nice stuff. Already recorded new 4K mastered versions of Re-animator and Zatoichi (1989). Godzilla (1954) was on as well, Toho's new 4K. These were all broadcast in 2K, though.

On free TV there's almost nothing worth your time (I didn't even bother setting my TV in my previous place, so this is the first time I'm watching TV in almost 10 years aside those Toei recordings) but there are a few free 4K channels. Very few movies, but Back to the Future trilogy was on in real 4K in the last three Sundays so we caught those.
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by HungFist »

Hokkaido climate has officially gone insane. We get plenty of snow every winter, but this year the snow just won't stop. Many cities have been getting over 60cm of snow in a 24 hour time span... on multiple dates.

I don't mind in general because I love snow (and snow chaos!), but in Jan. and Feb. alone all trains have been cancelled for at least 8 days in total which makes commuting a pain in the ass. Yesterday and today even buses won't run. Yesterday the city of Sapporo announced their snow removal bill is the highest ever.

Jan. 14. Man protecting his house from the snow (isn't it supposed to be the other way around?)

Feb. 6

Feb. 6. Parking place

Feb. 11. Kita Hiroshima train station

Feb. 22

Feb. 22. This is when it started getting surreal. It's the same parking place in the Feb. 6 photo, different angle. Look for cars buried in snow (tip: windshied wipers). And no, there's no hill under the snow, just snow piled up. Gotta go vertical since no space left anywhere.

Feb. 22

Feb. 23