New user name

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
moonleek
Jackie Chan's Little Toe

New user name

Post by moonleek »

Mo-rgoth here. I just wanted to let the 5 people who post here know why I have a new user name. I had my accounts on multiple websites hacked and many of my posts and pms were being edited. Unfortunately I didn't realize it until it was too late. The damage has been done and now I can't log onto my Mo account, so I had a moderator here lock the account. I figure I should also mention that I was banned on the sc36 forum on August 17th, and I think this is actually a good thing. I wanted to have my account locked on that forum and start over with a new user name that the hacker does not have access to, and I got my wish. I was never given an explanation on why I got banned on August 17th, but I think there's many factors that contributed to it, like having my posts and pms edited by a hacker. But I don't want anyone on these forums to worry about me. I would repost a similar message on sc36, but I am banned after all, and the message would just get deleted. But I'll never leave these forums. I could never stop talking fu, even though I only have 5 people here to talk to :lol:
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist

Re: New user name

Post by Shingster »

Any special meaning to the new name? Taken from a film?
moonleek
Jackie Chan's Little Toe

Post by moonleek »

Honestly I didn't put any thought into it except that I'm a huge fan of Moon Lee. And then I went crying to Hungfist asking him to help me make an avatar that fits my name :lol:
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Shingster »

I am now picturing a leek-caricature of Moon Lee! :D
moonleek
Jackie Chan's Little Toe

Post by moonleek »

I didnt even think of the leek angle. I don't eat vegetables :lol: I was also thinking the name could have a double meaning. I could make my avatar a pic of the moon leaking. Did you know that by drinking just one drop of moon juice you become immortal?
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

moonleek wrote: I could make my avatar a pic of the moon leaking.
Dirty boy! :evil: