Big Brother 2007

Discussion of Television Shows & Channels
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Because she is black and was saying it in response to someone else, very different.
Markgway wrote:Zero tolerance - is that why they aired the footage uncut?
And that has what exactly to do with kicking her out?
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Because they wanted it both ways.

Court the controversy by airing the footage and then be seen to be doing the PC thing by booting her out.

Why am I always explaining the obvious to you, Brad?
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Why am I always explaining the obvious to you? Our viewpoints differ on many things ;) . What you're saying isn't obvious, you're wrong (IMO).
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

Sometimes I'm wrong about things, nobody's perfect. But seriously Brad, I would say you're more wrong more often than most here. It's one of the reasons why some posters take the mick. You always seem to misunderstand the obvious (yes, it's obvious -- for reasons Eva already explained) and take the side of disagreement almost for the sake of disagreeing. It's cool to debate, but sometimes I just really don't get where you're coming from.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

What's that got to do with having a differing opinion? I said C4 had no choice but to take the stance they did, you said they were overreacting. What's so complicated about that?

It's got naff all to do with not getting it, unless I'm not allowed a differing opinion and therefore by default "I've not got it". Having a differing opinion doesn't mean the same thing as missing the point. It looks like to me it's you who not grasped the concept :D

As for disagreeing for the sake of it, pot kettle and black come to mind.