Celebrity Big Brother 2007

Discussion of Television Shows & Channels
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

:D
The pictures of Jade in the paper are awful. She has an ugly, mean looking face IMO :x Yuk.
The contestants have obviously been tipped off about what the papers have said.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

BiscLimpkit wrote:even if that meant making up with Shilpa
She was certainly kissing her ass. It was very suspect how she completely did a u-turn.
BiscLimpkit wrote:One thing, it wasn't even a live eviction!
Yeah that was a joke. I think it's because of the threats the police are investigating.
BiscLimpkit wrote:I think she got more than enough slack.
It's just started really.
BiscLimpkit wrote:In typical Danielle fashion, she copies Jade with a half-assed appology. Another disgusting creature.
In some way she's worse than Jade. Yeah I can't stand her. I hope Danielle gets evicted next.

The thing is she's all nice now like Jo, so I doubt next week will be half as exciting.
BiscLimpkit wrote:(Did anyone notice the editing blip at the end?).
No, what happened?
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Dodgy editing from C4 when Jade was viewing the montage. Proof that the eviction wasn't live.

One minute Jade kept a serious face and then the next frame, she was laughing. Busted....
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

It's normally live though so why not now?
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

BiscLimpkit wrote:One minute Jade kept a serious face and then the next frame, she was laughing. Busted....
You weren't alone it seems. They've just mentioned this on Channel 4 news.

Apparently the show went out with a few minutes delay and the cut was because get this (their words) Davina fluffed a line. A line??? Since when do you have lives on Live Interviews?

It also went to to show various business' and spokesmen saying they'd not be advertising on C4, such as the Major of London.

And there is of course the Offcom report that has been sent to Channel 4 to still come out. It's far from over.

Jade's point of view is going to be in this Sunday's Sun newspaper. It said the money would go to charity and Shilpa will be asked to pick where half of that goes.
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Jade's desperate now to rebuild her rep.

Not sure if she'll be successful or not - depends on how gullable we all are.

Just found out that she received 82% of the votes... woah...
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Great closing diary room session from Shilpa on tonight's episode.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

BiscLimpkit wrote:Great closing diary room session from Shilpa on tonight's episode.
What did she say?

My bloody TV isn't working with the aerial hanging off the roof :shock: . A guy came yesterday to fix it but it was to windy, he's not coming back until Tuesday.

I thought Jade's apology sounded sincere but now I think it's so fake. IF she had apologised but explained why (as she was sure Shilpa was fake) then fine but this U-Turn is so fake. She's saying but she thinks the public want to hear.
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by BiscLimpkit »

She talked about Jade's eviction. Unlike Jade, Shilpa actually felt bad for her.

Seems that Cleo + the skank squad are pestering Dirk. He's isolated himself a wee bit. Hopefully balance will be restored.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

BiscLimpkit wrote:She talked about Jade's eviction. Unlike Jade, Shilpa actually felt bad for her.
Yeah she definitely sounded for real. Unlike Jade as you say.
BiscLimpkit wrote:Seems that Cleo + the skank squad are pestering Dirk. He's isolated himself a wee bit. Hopefully balance will be restored.
I really hope the skank squad as you put it don't get away with this. Their two comments particularly from Danielle were actually worse than Jade's (Jade just said much more).

I can see not much happening when they come out, it's all died down now.

I've seen bits of that. Aren't they trying to play silly pranks on him? As long as it's all good fun then I see no harm in it. He's probably bored of the whole thing.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

C4 bosses seek Big Brother review:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6285935.stm

He suggested that Goody, 25, was now a victim of bullying herself by certain sections of the media.

What? :D . That's just laughable.
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by BiscLimpkit »

Man today's episode was cringe worthy. Really felt for Cleo.

LMFAO @ Jermaine. :D
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

I missed the start what did she do to annoy Dirk so much? He's coming across as a right old grumpy fart.

Shilpa's comedy sketch had me in fits :D
BiscLimpkit
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by BiscLimpkit »

I also missed the start but I presume Cleo's drunken antics and her character really got on his nerves. I don't know - the relationship between these two are a bore tbh.

ATM, I'd like Ian to win I think...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

BiscLimpkit wrote:I don't know - the relationship between these two are a bore tbh.
She seemed to be clingy towards him.
BiscLimpkit wrote:ATM, I'd like Ian to win I think...
Funnily enough me too. Dirk is a grump, Germaine (sp?) a bit up himself, Shilpa is nice but again she is a wee bit up herself.

Cleo seems okay but Ian just seems like a really nice and considerate guy. Everything the skank squad are not.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

New racism row on Channel 4 show: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6288301.stm

The world's come mad :roll:
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by Markgway »

"I'm for slavery, but that's never going to come back."

No shit! :lol:
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by bradavon »

Celebrity Big Brother contestant Danielle Lloyd is to be dumped by footballer boyfriend Teddy Sheringham, reports say:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,, ... 58,00.html

I never knew she said: "she wants to be white".

OMG if it's true that's harsh. She's still very young and that does need to be taken into consideration. Clearly he's only thinking about his career.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Markgway wrote:"I'm for slavery, but that's never going to come back."

No shit! :lol:
Whoa!
I think it was the "I'm for slavery" part that C4 highlighted they are angry about, plus the "I don't think they should bring different cultures into Britain", and her awful generalising. She's young and not someone with that much experience, probably got her opinions from her parents or the Mail :roll:
I find some of her comments totally unacceptable.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Jade is on The Wright Stuff now on C5.
Shen
Royal Tramp

Post by Shen »

since when has being young been an excuse? its not like she's 15/16, shes old enough to know better. maybe her boyfriend dumping her will be a wake up call to her behaviour, which is clearly unnaceptable.
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

I'm not talking about Jade/Danielle, I'm talking about that Shipwrecked person, I find her comments unacceptable :(
I'd love to know what planet Danielles mates are on if they think telling someone to f*ck off home is funny :roll:
Shen
Royal Tramp

Post by Shen »

sorry i was referring to brads post
I never knew she said: "she wants to be white".

OMG if it's true that's harsh. She's still very young and that does need to be taken into consideration. Clearly he's only thinking about his career.
shes not too young to know better...

and yeah even the girl on shipwrecked is old enough to know better, tho sadly common place for young people to think like this...
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist

Post by grim_tales »

Fair enough then :) Danielle is young compared to Sherringham though.
Shen
Royal Tramp

Post by Shen »

so? shes an ignorant foul, person. whether she is young in comparison to her partner or not is no bearing, if she is this immature with him i wonder how he could put up with her anyway...

age is no reason to be racist, and ignorant of things outside your own country and race. we go to school right? we learn about foregin affairs right? and we live in a multi-cultural country, she has no excuse for her behaviour, other than she is a ignorant, stupid person. that goes for both danielle and the shipwrecked girl.

one is more expectant of this behaviour from older people as they grew up with these predjudices, from the war and such. however young people are growing up in a world where cultures mix, and we live in a world where we can see the devastating effects of racism, slavery etc. so the fact they are young is even less of an excuse.