The off-topic topic

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
Post Reply
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Always lying as well... :evil:
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Grim's gone too far.

I think we should ban him.
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Grim's just a disgrace to the board, to men, to humanity as a whole.
He should be locked away in a dungeon with the other rats.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

I know you are but what am I?

:D
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Someone should tell those spammers that "preteen fuck rape" is not a proper occupation:

Image

If he thinks I'm gonna activate his account...
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Ah, must be one Romero trying to set up a dummy account.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

tom2681 wrote:Someone should tell those spammers that "preteen fuck rape" is not a proper occupation:
It's not? It's certainly keeping me off the streets... :P
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

EvaUnit02 wrote:Ah, must be one Romero trying to set up a dummy account.
:D
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

tom2681 wrote:Someone should tell those spammers that "preteen fuck rape" is not a proper occupation:
Right. It's more of a hobby...
Image
the68monkey
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1444
Joined: 09 Apr 2005, 04:12
Location: Eastern United States

Post by the68monkey »

Kind of surprised you guys aren't all over those photos of Cecilia Cheung baring all in private for Edison. Seems like it would have been a hot topic on this forum, but what do I know?
:D
My favorite Hong Kong screen villain? www.yuenwah.com
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

the68monkey wrote:Kind of surprised you guys aren't all over those photos of Cecilia Cheung baring all in private for Edison. Seems like it would have been a hot topic on this forum, but what do I know?
:D
Look harder ;) -

https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... php?t=4312

It's started a debate in just the sort of way Bullets does so well :D
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

I've saved the pictures on my HD, so I don't need to discuss it. :D
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

tom2681 wrote:I've saved the pictures on my HD, so I don't need to discuss it. :D
All 200+ of them? Most of them are barely different from eachother...
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

woohoo.!! i just got a letter with an unconditional acceptance to my first choice university! now the preassures on, im the first in my family to ever go to university, most didnt pass highschool.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Shen wrote:woohoo.!! i just got a letter with an unconditional acceptance to my first choice university! now the preassures on, im the first in my family to ever go to university, most didnt pass highschool.
Wow... congratulations Shen! I always considered you as one of the smartest women on this board! Well done!
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Congratulations Shen :D
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:

Post by thelostdragon »

Yi-Long wrote:
tom2681 wrote:I've saved the pictures on my HD, so I don't need to discuss it. :D
All 200+ of them? Most of them are barely different from eachother...
200+? Did I miss something. That website you linked to had about 15 pics or so.
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

thelostdragon wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:
tom2681 wrote:I've saved the pictures on my HD, so I don't need to discuss it. :D
All 200+ of them? Most of them are barely different from eachother...
200+? Did I miss something. That website you linked to had about 15 pics or so.
I posted an update yesterday in that other thread I linked to, where you could find more pics...
Here's a direct link to the page with all the pics...

https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... 716#103716
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868
Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16

Post by gasteropod »

Shen wrote:woohoo.!! i just got a letter with an unconditional acceptance to my first choice university! now the preassures on, im the first in my family to ever go to university, most didnt pass highschool.
Which uni?
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:

Post by thelostdragon »

Yi-Long wrote:
thelostdragon wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:
tom2681 wrote:I've saved the pictures on my HD, so I don't need to discuss it. :D
All 200+ of them? Most of them are barely different from eachother...
200+? Did I miss something. That website you linked to had about 15 pics or so.
I posted an update yesterday in that other thread I linked to, where you could find more pics...
Didn't notice it, thanks. It's really strange seeing an actress you respected greatly for her acting abilities totally unshaven, lol.
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

thelostdragon wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:
thelostdragon wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:
tom2681 wrote:I've saved the pictures on my HD, so I don't need to discuss it. :D
All 200+ of them? Most of them are barely different from eachother...
200+? Did I miss something. That website you linked to had about 15 pics or so.
I posted an update yesterday in that other thread I linked to, where you could find more pics...
Didn't notice it, thanks. It's really strange seeing an actress you respected greatly for her acting abilities totally unshaven, lol.
Just wait till you become a director, LD! :D
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

gasteropod wrote:
Shen wrote:woohoo.!! i just got a letter with an unconditional acceptance to my first choice university! now the preassures on, im the first in my family to ever go to university, most didnt pass highschool.
Which uni?
Huddersfield

and thanks yi and grim :)
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Anyone recognise the unknown women?

"A close friend of Chen was cited as saying that Edison liked to take intimate photos with his women, at least 14 celebrities, and he would show them to a select group of friends."

Dirty Bastard. Those women are crazy for trusting him.
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

Shen wrote:woohoo.!! i just got a letter with an unconditional acceptance to my first choice university! now the preassures on, im the first in my family to ever go to university, most didnt pass highschool.
Well done. You must be chuffed.

Only my brother in our family (of my age group) went to Uni. It wasn't for me or my sister.
Last edited by bradavon on 08 Feb 2008, 16:22, edited 1 time in total.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

Yi-Long wrote:I posted an update yesterday in that other thread I linked to, where you could find more pics...
Here's a direct link to the page with all the pics...
Yi:

By all means post such links but can we:

A: Keep them to the two "Naked Women" threads if at all possible
B: Add a disclaimer they're NOT work safe
C: Post them in the relevant thread instead of posting such links all over the sight.

Please don't get all angry about this. It's not much to ask we keep adult content in it's relevant threads.

I've already had other forums remove our links from their forum due to the small level of adult content we have on the site. Young kids or other people may stumble across them without knowing and be offended. At least if we make it obvious ("such as in the two babes" threads) it's then there business if they click on them or not.

You will see I've edit your posted above to point back to the relevant discussion thread and in that included your new link.

All I ask is a little thought before posting such links.
Post Reply