The off-topic topic

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
Post Reply
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:27

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by saltysam »

Yi-Long wrote:
saltysam wrote:He bought an old Sherlock Holmes dvd from me.when i saw his name and then his address i messaged him and asked was it the same Mr Gans who made Crying Freeman & Brotherhood Of The Wolf...he replied saying "glad you enjoyed my work" :)
Woah... seems like Mr Gans enjoys jumping to conclusions.... :icon_suspect:
oops no he isn't,i also told him i liked both movies and wished Crying Freeman would get a BD release :D
working class blu-ray fan
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Yi-Long »

saltysam wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:
saltysam wrote:He bought an old Sherlock Holmes dvd from me.when i saw his name and then his address i messaged him and asked was it the same Mr Gans who made Crying Freeman & Brotherhood Of The Wolf...he replied saying "glad you enjoyed my work" :)
Woah... seems like Mr Gans enjoys jumping to conclusions.... :icon_suspect:
oops no he isn't,i also told him i liked both movies and wished Crying Freeman would get a BD release :D
You uninformative bastard! :angry:

:D
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by romerojpg »

Crying freeman you say, Ahh I still have my old French Limited Edition DVD set, ahh I wish I had flogged that back in the day for loads of money :lol:

Let him know Silent Hill went a bit silly and crappy at the end :thumbs: still good
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11924
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by HungFist »

I was looking for hotels at Bookings.com, and noticed it says "Gay Friendly". What the hell does that mean? Free ass-dildo at the front desk??? :? :angry: :D
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Markgway »

HungFist wrote:I was looking for hotels at Bookings.com, and noticed it says "Gay Friendly". What the hell does that mean? Free ass-dildo at the front desk??? :? :angry: :D
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 39179.html
Image
User avatar
brooce-leroy
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1279
Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by brooce-leroy »

romerojpg wrote:Crying freeman you say, Ahh I still have my old French Limited Edition DVD set, ahh I wish I had flogged that back in the day for loads of money :lol:
i did HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA :rock: ;)
"We do not train to be merciful. Mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. The enemy deserves no mercy."
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868
Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by gasteropod »

I've just got back from seeing Derren Brown's live 'Svengali' show, he was great as ever, anyone else been to it or have tickets to? He had a creepy robotic doll :)
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11924
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by HungFist »

Off to Helsinki and Night Visions.

21:00 Cold Fish (Sion Sono) (2010)
23:30 Finisterrae (Sergio Caballero) (2010)
1:15 Napoli Violenta (Umberto Lenzi) (1976)
3:15 The Color Out of Space (Huan Vu) (2010)
5:00 Night of Bloody Horror (Joy N. Houck Jr.) (1969)
7:00 Young Warriors (Lawrence D. Foldes) (1983)
9:00 Pieces (Juan Piquer Simón) (1982)

10:30 walking dead (me, that is)
http://www.nightvisions.info/

Image
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Markgway »

I couldn't do it. Maybe when I was a teenager but not now.
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by grim_tales »

I went to a quiz night last night and our table won :)
User avatar
Shingster
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 4140
Joined: 08 Sep 2006, 11:14

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Shingster »

Must have been embarrassing losing to a table!
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by grim_tales »

:D
I mean our team/the people on our table won :)
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:27

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by saltysam »

grim_tales wrote: I mean our team/the people on our table won :)
Sounds like a real wild night of drunken debauchery down your local :thumbs:
working class blu-ray fan
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Markgway »

saltysam wrote:Sounds like a real wild night of drunken debauchery down your local :thumbs:
Only when Grim popped the quizmaster's salted nuts in his mouth.

The quizmaster's wife was furious.

Those were her nuts and no one else's.

Apparently.
Image
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by bradavon »

Shingster wrote:Must have been embarrassing losing to a table!
Ha ha :D.
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11924
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by HungFist »

bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by bradavon »

How many can you guess right? -

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture/6428587
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by grim_tales »

I got some right but not all :oops:
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Markgway »

grim_tales wrote:I got some right but not all :oops:
:?
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by grim_tales »

I didnt know it was a trick at first
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Markgway »

No one got them all right. That's the whole point. If you picked without looking you'd get some right. That's why your comment confused me.
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by grim_tales »

Oh I see.
Yeah I picked without looking.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by bradavon »

You could've guessed they're all dudes and got them all right.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by Yi-Long »

bradavon wrote:You could've guessed they're all dudes and got them all right.
Well duh, no wonder you would pick that up. You've got gay-dar as your secret weapon, plus your vast experience with Thai ladyboys...
:P
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
HungFist
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 11924
Joined: 14 Dec 2005, 15:50
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: The off-topic topic

Post by HungFist »

bradavon wrote:You could've guessed they're all dudes and got them all right.
You know, I'd have to be real dumb not to guess what's under that spoiler tag :lol:
Post Reply