Show your desktop ! (56k warning)
- IronMonkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22163
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
- IronMonkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49
Bah. I like her & thats all that matters to me. 
Anyone seen the new video yet? I haven't been very lucky in a long while if you know what I mean but that video is better than sex!
Anyone seen the new video yet? I haven't been very lucky in a long while if you know what I mean but that video is better than sex!
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
- brooce-leroy
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1279
- Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52
Does that mean you been 'releasing' your sexual fustration with the aid of that video?IronMonkey wrote: Anyone seen the new video yet? I haven't been very lucky in a long while if you know what I mean but that video is better than sex!
"We do not train to be merciful. Mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. The enemy deserves no mercy."
- IronMonkey
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1950
- Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49
- Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
new one:


http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
- Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
haha
thats mean, why'd you pick on him so much? its funny but mean 
and nah not my new boyfriend, with a gob like that? i dont fancy watching him eat raw fish and rabbit either
and nah not my new boyfriend, with a gob like that? i dont fancy watching him eat raw fish and rabbit either
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
- Contact:
- dragonhero005
- Flirting Scholar
- Posts: 383
- Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 15:15
- Location: Graz (Austria)
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22163
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22163
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
I've had enough of my PC crashing, it getting infected with virus' and that blue screen of death. I've gone "Old School'".
No more virus' (as it's so old virus' don't work, okay not quite
), I never get the blue screen of death as it won't actually boot up and it also never crashes because if I'm lucky to get Windows to load it's a miracle:

Billy Boy was right when he wrote:

p.s - It took me freakin' ages to find a Windows 3.1 picture
No more virus' (as it's so old virus' don't work, okay not quite

Billy Boy was right when he wrote:

p.s - It took me freakin' ages to find a Windows 3.1 picture
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
Damn it's good to have a wallpaper that changes at every boot-up.

With 365 different wallpapers, I never know how my desktop is going to look.

With 365 different wallpapers, I never know how my desktop is going to look.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".


