Show your desktop ! (56k warning)

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
Post Reply
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

Not a flattering shot man :D looks like a she boy.
User avatar
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1950
Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49

Post by IronMonkey »

romerojpg wrote:Not a flattering shot man :D looks like a she boy.
Hmm I don't think so. But how about this one?

Image
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Same photo, dude.

And I agree with Romero. Not flattering.
Image
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Hmm... it's changed since I refreshed.

Better, but she looks plastic and fake with a forced grin.
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Too.Much.Make-up.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Nice face but her grin is forced as Mark said
User avatar
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1950
Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49

Post by IronMonkey »

Bah. I like her & thats all that matters to me. :)

Anyone seen the new video yet? I haven't been very lucky in a long while if you know what I mean but that video is better than sex! :D
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
User avatar
brooce-leroy
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1279
Joined: 28 Dec 2004, 14:52

Post by brooce-leroy »

IronMonkey wrote: Anyone seen the new video yet? I haven't been very lucky in a long while if you know what I mean but that video is better than sex! :D
Does that mean you been 'releasing' your sexual fustration with the aid of that video? :?
"We do not train to be merciful. Mercy is for the weak. A man confronts you, he is the enemy. The enemy deserves no mercy."
User avatar
IronMonkey
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1950
Joined: 08 Dec 2004, 16:49

Post by IronMonkey »

Unfortunately no it doesn't. :(
TH-42PX80 | DMP-BD50 (MR BD & DVD) | SA-XR55 | SB-TP20 | XBox 360 Slim 250GB | XBox (XBMC, 160GB) | Zotac XBMC HTPC | Gaming PC | 8TB Media Server
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

:lol:
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

new one:

Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Pics of your new boyfriend, Shen? :D

Mark cant possibly compete with that stunner... :D
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
Shen
Royal Tramp
Posts: 1481
Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Shen »

haha :lol: thats mean, why'd you pick on him so much? its funny but mean :lol:

and nah not my new boyfriend, with a gob like that? i dont fancy watching him eat raw fish and rabbit either :P
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:

Post by EvaUnit02 »

People aren't over LOTR yet?
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

What happened when I finally met-up with Shen....

Image
Last edited by Markgway on 30 May 2006, 16:47, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
dragonhero005
Flirting Scholar
Posts: 383
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 15:15
Location: Graz (Austria)

Post by dragonhero005 »

I´m sure Tom will like my Desktop. :wink:

CLICK
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Awww.. ;)

I cant see your image Mark, its a red cross.
Eva, Shen can have whatever she wants on her desktop :?
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

Should be fixed now.
Image
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

I see it now.

:D
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

dragonhero005 wrote:I´m sure Tom will like my Desktop. :wink:

CLICK
Is that really your desktop? It reminds me of movies from the 1980's where all offices had massive mainframes in their basements :D
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

I've had enough of my PC crashing, it getting infected with virus' and that blue screen of death. I've gone "Old School'".

No more virus' (as it's so old virus' don't work, okay not quite :D ), I never get the blue screen of death as it won't actually boot up and it also never crashes because if I'm lucky to get Windows to load it's a miracle:

Image

Billy Boy was right when he wrote:

Image

p.s - It took me freakin' ages to find a Windows 3.1 picture :D
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

bradavon wrote:
p.s - It took me freakin' ages to find a Windows 3.1 picture :D
Hmm... it only took me 2 seconds ;) :D
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

Not a decent one that showed the desktop though.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Damn it's good to have a wallpaper that changes at every boot-up. :D

Image

With 365 different wallpapers, I never know how my desktop is going to look. :lol:
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

I used to use such a program but can't be bothered any more, besides some wallpapers are better than others. I don't turn my PC off either so it rarely gets reset.
Post Reply