It works a treat:
http://www.messenger.mattchan.co.uk/ind ... view&id=14
Speed Up Windows Live/MSN Messenger Login (Dramatically!)
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
- Contact:
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Why you get so flipping many is beyond me. I had about two dozen yet at max. only 4 people have ever logged into my Messenger.
My Dad doesn't use Messenger ever on his pc and he had about 10. My brother does but I'm sure no one else ever has, in fact I re-formatted it about 6 months ago so it can't have.
p.s - No worries.
My Dad doesn't use Messenger ever on his pc and he had about 10. My brother does but I'm sure no one else ever has, in fact I re-formatted it about 6 months ago so it can't have.
p.s - No worries.
-
slasher13
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1799
- Joined: 03 Dec 2004, 09:15
- Contact: