Microsoft buy Firefox shocker!!!

Consoles, Computers, iPads, and More
HD Discussion Elsewhere
Post Reply
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Microsoft buy Firefox shocker!!!

Post by bradavon »

User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22163
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

:D

I was fooled for a minute until I read that more closely.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

Me too.
tom2681
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 5577
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
Location: Where you'll never find me

Post by tom2681 »

Image

Yeah, like seriously. :D
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30

Post by bradavon »

He he I've just noticed the Apple and Linux logos crossed out :D
Post Reply