Fanlistings - what's the point?

Consoles, Computers, iPads, and More
HD Discussion Elsewhere
Post Reply
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:

Fanlistings - what's the point?

Post by EvaUnit02 »

One of the most pointless things that I've encountered on the internet in recent memory are fanlistings (and hatelistings).

Honestly outside of academic purposes, who gives a shit about how many people like/hate [insert noun here]?
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:

Post by thelostdragon »

You obviously don't give a shit. I don't either. That's why we stay away from fanlistings and leave them alone, lol.
Image
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:

Post by EvaUnit02 »

I have hunch that they're popular with the Myspace crowd. This shit sounds right up their alley.
Post Reply