http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/gadgets- ... index.html
Looks quite smart... I'd like to give it a go tbh.
Projected keyboard (check this out!)
- BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
- Location: Scotland
- BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
- Location: Scotland
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
- Contact:
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
@ Eva: Agreed.
If size was a matter I'd get one of those roll up keyboards.
Too hard but even if you don't you're still hitting a hard surface. I can't see it being very easy to use either.BiscLimpkit wrote:How hard do you type?![]()
UMPC?BiscLimpkit wrote:It'd make a decent addon to a UMPC I think, especially if the onboard keyboard is virtual/tiny. Saves carrying an actual keyboard around.
If size was a matter I'd get one of those roll up keyboards.
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
- Contact:
-
bradavon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 24430
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 20:30
Oh thanks. MS have info here: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/umpc/about.mspx
I'd stick with a small laptop myself, overall much better.
I'd stick with a small laptop myself, overall much better.
- BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
- Location: Scotland
