The off-topic topic
-
saltysam
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:27
just got back from a collectormania event in Manchester,hugely disappointing,the place was only a quarter the size of the similar event they have in Birmingham,there were 300 dealers advertised as attending,no way there were nearer 50
saw some stars there doing signing sessions, Malcolm Mcdowell looked well as did Buffy's Mom
the guy who played chewbacca was there,must be about 7ft tall, some actors from star trek and heroes and craig charles,chris barrie from red dwarf. Katy Manning from 70's dr who still looked hot. My fav sighting though was the immortal character actor Charles Cyphers from halloween,assault on precinct 13,the fog etc.
he's knocking on now and his hair is completely white but it was nice to see a steady line of autograph hunters at his table.Nancy Loomis was due there as well but hadn't arrived by the time i left. rather than leave without buying nowt i bought the Ratatouille blu-ray off movietyme who had a stall there.
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
- Markgway
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 20194
- Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Did you 'meet' them, or did you watch them from a safe distance!?grim_tales wrote:I met 2 Asian/Chinese (?) girls while waiting for the bus today. One of them was lomda cute
So did you speak with them? Were they nice? When's the threesome?
And what's 'Lomda'? Sounds like a lesbian dwarf.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
When's the wedding!?grim_tales wrote:Huh? Doh! I meant "kinda"
I didnt really speak that much, but they said they were waiting for a certain bus so I told them when it came. They said thankyou, and waved me goodbye afterwardsThey seemed nice
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
- thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
- Location: Basin City
- Contact:
Yeah, I mean it was such a great occasion that he actually posted it here. I mean why not marry right away? Invite us, though,Yi-Long wrote:When's the wedding!?grim_tales wrote:Huh? Doh! I meant "kinda"
I didnt really speak that much, but they said they were waiting for a certain bus so I told them when it came. They said thankyou, and waved me goodbye afterwardsThey seemed nice
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
He should have consumated his new relationships right there and then at the busstop 
Anyway, to post something simularly interesting and mindblowing: I picked my nose today untill it bled. Still tasted great! I can snack all day! It's like a portable mini-bar on my face.
Anyway, to post something simularly interesting and mindblowing: I picked my nose today untill it bled. Still tasted great! I can snack all day! It's like a portable mini-bar on my face.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
- thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
- Location: Basin City
- Contact:
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
- thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
- Location: Basin City
- Contact:
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Tell us all about your dreams in the morning, LD!
OW! And BTW I TOO showered today! High Five once again!
I just had my roasted sandwiches with cheese and something meaty... plus some fruitjuice. Now I'm typing and I'm on MSN. Also, I had a scratch on my head a few minutes ago, so I scratched that. Could be rabies, but probably not. I'll let you guys now.
OW! And BTW I TOO showered today! High Five once again!
I just had my roasted sandwiches with cheese and something meaty... plus some fruitjuice. Now I'm typing and I'm on MSN. Also, I had a scratch on my head a few minutes ago, so I scratched that. Could be rabies, but probably not. I'll let you guys now.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
- Contact:
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
gasteropod wrote:Hahaha, stop picking on Grim, it's not right!!!
We tease... because we care...gasteropod wrote:Hahaha, stop picking on Grim, it's not right!!!
Grim knows we worship him.
When Grim does get married, he wont be able to find a 'best man', cause Grim will always be better! That's how great Grim is.
When God created the world, the seas, the trees, the animals, etc... he went... I'm missing something. Damn... what could it be.
Millions of years later, Grim was born, and God knew what had been missing!
We should start the 'Church of Grim'!
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
- Contact:
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
- grim_tales
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 22164
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
- Location: St. Albans, UK
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Yeah I know, but I'm unhealthy whatever I eat, so for once I dont give a shit 
I've been eating 'healthy' for pretty much 4 months straight since I spoke to a guy in the hospital about my stomach pains, and it didnt help 1 bit. So now I'm having a period where I eat some stuff with lactose again, and I will quit and go back to 100% healthy soon.
I've been eating 'healthy' for pretty much 4 months straight since I spoke to a guy in the hospital about my stomach pains, and it didnt help 1 bit. So now I'm having a period where I eat some stuff with lactose again, and I will quit and go back to 100% healthy soon.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...

