The off-topic topic

Literally. Unless it Should Go Elsewhere
Post Reply
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:27

Post by saltysam »

just got back from a collectormania event in Manchester,hugely disappointing,the place was only a quarter the size of the similar event they have in Birmingham,there were 300 dealers advertised as attending,no way there were nearer 50 :evil: saw some stars there doing signing sessions, Malcolm Mcdowell looked well as did Buffy's Mom :wink: the guy who played chewbacca was there,must be about 7ft tall, some actors from star trek and heroes and craig charles,chris barrie from red dwarf. Katy Manning from 70's dr who still looked hot. My fav sighting though was the immortal character actor Charles Cyphers from halloween,assault on precinct 13,the fog etc. :D he's knocking on now and his hair is completely white but it was nice to see a steady line of autograph hunters at his table.Nancy Loomis was due there as well but hadn't arrived by the time i left. rather than leave without buying nowt i bought the Ratatouille blu-ray off movietyme who had a stall there.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

On Thursday there's going to be a party/"do" where I do voluntary work (for Thanksgiving) :)
User avatar
Markgway
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 20194
Joined: 18 Feb 2005, 02:04

Post by Markgway »

immortal character actor Charles Cyphers from halloween
Sheriff Brackett. :D

Also in Carpenter's classic 'Precinct 13'.
Katy Manning from 70's dr who still looked hot
She knocked you back didn't she? :wink:
looked well as did Buffy's Mom
...and her?? :wink:
Image
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 14:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

Mums the word.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

I met 2 Asian/Chinese (?) girls while waiting for the bus today. One of them was lomda cute :)
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

grim_tales wrote:I met 2 Asian/Chinese (?) girls while waiting for the bus today. One of them was lomda cute :)
Did you 'meet' them, or did you watch them from a safe distance!? ;)
So did you speak with them? Were they nice? When's the threesome?

And what's 'Lomda'? Sounds like a lesbian dwarf.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Huh? Doh! I meant "kinda" :D
I didnt really speak that much, but they said they were waiting for a certain bus so I told them when it came. They said thankyou, and waved me goodbye afterwards :) They seemed nice :)
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

grim_tales wrote:Huh? Doh! I meant "kinda" :D
I didnt really speak that much, but they said they were waiting for a certain bus so I told them when it came. They said thankyou, and waved me goodbye afterwards :) They seemed nice :)
When's the wedding!? :P
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

:D
I doubt I'll see them again...
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:

Post by thelostdragon »

Yi-Long wrote:
grim_tales wrote:Huh? Doh! I meant "kinda" :D
I didnt really speak that much, but they said they were waiting for a certain bus so I told them when it came. They said thankyou, and waved me goodbye afterwards :) They seemed nice :)
When's the wedding!? :P
Yeah, I mean it was such a great occasion that he actually posted it here. I mean why not marry right away? Invite us, though,
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

He should have consumated his new relationships right there and then at the busstop ;)

Anyway, to post something simularly interesting and mindblowing: I picked my nose today untill it bled. Still tasted great! I can snack all day! It's like a portable mini-bar on my face.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:

Post by thelostdragon »

Shaved and took a shower an hour ago.
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

I'm about to go downstairs and see if we have something to eat. Might also grab a drink. Not sure yet. I might. Maybe. If I'm thirsty enough.

After that, I'll probably consume it. Myeah.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
thelostdragon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 7059
Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
Location: Basin City
Contact:

Post by thelostdragon »

That's great, Yi! Way to go!

Will connect my iPod now, synchronise it and then I'm off to sleep as I have a "Visual Appearance" lecture at 8 a.m. tomorrow and hence have to get up at 6 a.m.!

Good night everybody. I MIGHT dream something nice.
Image
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Tell us all about your dreams in the morning, LD!

OW! And BTW I TOO showered today! High Five once again!

I just had my roasted sandwiches with cheese and something meaty... plus some fruitjuice. Now I'm typing and I'm on MSN. Also, I had a scratch on my head a few minutes ago, so I scratched that. Could be rabies, but probably not. I'll let you guys now.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868
Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16

Post by gasteropod »

Hahaha, stop picking on Grim, it's not right!!! :D
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

:D
You don't mean it.. nastily... :oops:

:wink:
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:

Post by EvaUnit02 »

OMG, I've stepped into the blogosphere!
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

gasteropod wrote:Hahaha, stop picking on Grim, it's not right!!! :D
gasteropod wrote:Hahaha, stop picking on Grim, it's not right!!! :D
We tease... because we care... :D

Grim knows we worship him. ;)
When Grim does get married, he wont be able to find a 'best man', cause Grim will always be better! That's how great Grim is.

When God created the world, the seas, the trees, the animals, etc... he went... I'm missing something. Damn... what could it be.
Millions of years later, Grim was born, and God knew what had been missing!

We should start the 'Church of Grim'! :D
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

:D
Awww thanks Yi :)

That should probably be IF I get married...

:wink:
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Yesterday I bought a sandwich from "Subway" - was pretty nice :) Said hi to the Chinese girl working in a shop (sainsburys I think).
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
Contact:

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Yesterday I ate mostly Chinese food, bought from a takeaway shop. Tonight I ate even more Chinese food, bought from a proper Chinese restaurant.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

My breakfast today consisted of chocolate chip cookies.
I'm hungry and thirsty, but too lazy to go downstairs to fix something...
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 18:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

That's very unhealthy :D
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Yeah I know, but I'm unhealthy whatever I eat, so for once I dont give a shit :)
I've been eating 'healthy' for pretty much 4 months straight since I spoke to a guy in the hospital about my stomach pains, and it didnt help 1 bit. So now I'm having a period where I eat some stuff with lactose again, and I will quit and go back to 100% healthy soon. :)
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Post Reply