Page 54 of 152
Posted: 23 Nov 2006, 02:07
by Markgway
Not unless he can fit his knob in the three holes?
Posted: 23 Nov 2006, 18:52
by BiscLimpkit
well a knob in one, the testies in the other two... requires a little stretching though (use your imagination) 8)
Then all I have to do is pop a boner and away it goes.
Posted: 23 Nov 2006, 19:03
by grim_tales
Sounds painful

Posted: 23 Nov 2006, 19:14
by BiscLimpkit
But oh so satisfying.
Posted: 24 Nov 2006, 00:53
by Yi-Long
Wow... somebody actually managed to videotape Bisc's bowling skillz, and post it up on the web...
Check it out:
http://poopiestain.com/236/Bad_Bowling_Shot.html
Posted: 24 Nov 2006, 10:28
by grim_tales
I shouldn't laugh but

Posted: 24 Nov 2006, 15:06
by BiscLimpkit
LMFAO
Posted: 27 Nov 2006, 12:19
by Kurgan
Dear, oh dear. Why would anyone do
this?
Posted: 27 Nov 2006, 12:23
by grim_tales
Oh dear.
Posted: 27 Nov 2006, 13:55
by thelostdragon
LOL, what are you guys complaining about? Just don't visit it (the next time you are in China).
Posted: 05 Dec 2006, 16:20
by tom2681
Some of you might remember Byung-Gi, the cat I adopted in mid-june:
He now looks like this:
Smartest cat I've ever seen...
Great hunter (lizards, rats, birds, fishes, you name it), he knows how to open doors, he understands at least a hundred words, he's a great football player and knows how to play hide-and-seek.
Oh... and he loves asian cinema.

Posted: 05 Dec 2006, 16:37
by thelostdragon
tom2681 wrote:Oh... and he loves asian cinema.

Let's hope not the same movies as you, though.
Posted: 05 Dec 2006, 17:49
by Shen
aww...i want another kitty!! might have to go "find" one "wandering the streets"
@LD

Posted: 05 Dec 2006, 17:59
by Yi-Long
tom2681 wrote:Some of you might remember Byung-Gi, the cat I adopted in mid-june:
He now looks like this:
Smartest cat I've ever seen...
he understands at least a hundred words
...now, if only he'd obey even 1 of them...
I swear, my cat is the most boring and annoying cat ever. Ever since he was little I could get down on all fours and roll ping-pong balls his way, and he'd just stare at them uninterested, then glance over to me with an attitude of; 'what!?'
When I call him, he wont come. He can even sit in front of the door, pretending he wants to come into the house. So then I open the door, and he'll just continue sitting there, again with an attitude ofcourse.
Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 17:00
by Shen
we went to the lincoln christmas market yesterday, wow it was dull lol. its made out to be awesome so mom and my aunt dragged me along. waking me up at 6:30am! for that piece of crap! the hill to climb is a good 60-70 degree angle lol so steep, apt name tho "steep hill" lol!
the main cool thing tho was getting to practice my german, asking how much the stuff was and what it was and stuff at the few german stalls there, since my aunt and mum couldnt understand well their accents, so i was roped in as translator. it was good, tho my accent and pronounciation was probably dodgy as hell

but the funniest thing was the looks i got from the people crowding the store like "fucking show off," whilst struggling with being understood and understanding them hehe.
Posted: 19 Dec 2006, 12:51
by tom2681
One broken ankle, one...
Stupid cat.
Went up the highest tree in my garden and jumped on my roof.
Only to find there's no way down.
Since the roof is more than 40 feet (13 meters) above the ground, I had to use two ladders.
I put one ladder on the tree and climbed it with the second ladder on my back. Then I put the second ladder on the tree to get onto the roof (even Laurel and Hardy would have thought this was a bad idea).
Cat doesn't want to come down...
Went down, grabbed a box, and went back up again.
Cat won't get into the box. Wants to come down sitting on my shoulder instead. Fine by me.
Leaving the box on the roof, we went down. Cat safe, me safe, box still on the roof.
Went back up again to grab the box and the second ladder when the Mistral (
arguably the strongest wind in Europe) started pounding.
Second ladder went down, and I decided to follow it (I had nothing better to do, I guess).
Landed on cement, felt a sharp pain in my left ankle.
X-Ray shows it's fractured.
Christmas plans out the window.
I love my cats... I love my life...

Posted: 19 Dec 2006, 12:54
by Shen
awww tom...cats are evil, so cute, but evil.
didnt you only just recover from a bad accident?!
Posted: 19 Dec 2006, 13:01
by tom2681
I'm always recovering from a bad accident...
Got hit by a car recently.
And my house fell on my head about a year ago.
Do you think it's some kind of voodoo curse ?
Posted: 19 Dec 2006, 13:06
by Shen
hey dont worry. im accident prone too...22 broken/fractured bones. first one when i was 4...lol
tho i've never had my house fall on my head...or be hit by a car. usually its just me falling out of something. or getting hit by something...
Posted: 19 Dec 2006, 13:09
by grim_tales
Hope you're OK, Tom

I had loads of operations when I was little and stuff, but my house never fell on my head.
Posted: 19 Dec 2006, 13:14
by Kurgan
He's making it out to be a bigger deal than it actually was. It was just his dolls' house that fell on him
Seriously though mate, that sucks for the holidays. Hope it heals up soon

Posted: 19 Dec 2006, 13:17
by tom2681
Kurgan wrote:It was just his dolls' house that fell on him
Yeah right.
Wait 'till a 200-year-old pine tree falls on your roof while you're sleeping and we'll see how you like it.

Posted: 19 Dec 2006, 13:22
by Kurgan
I await the day (with trepidation I might add. I don't think I'd like it at all...)

Posted: 19 Dec 2006, 16:14
by Yi-Long
It's a good thing cats only laugh on the inside
Get well soon, Tom.

Posted: 20 Dec 2006, 03:35
by Markgway
Tom's Revenge.....
