Page 57 of 152
Posted: 12 Jan 2007, 18:18
by Markgway
So Shen which part you playing?
Renfield?

Posted: 12 Jan 2007, 18:24
by Shen
Markgway wrote:So Shen which part you playing?
Renfield?

ha...no sorry, im behind the camera, editor/camerawork. we bugged 2 drama students to act for us instead since none of us wanted to be infront of the camera.
sorted out the costumes today too. despite only 2 of us turning upto lessons, i really hope its not gonna be like this alot.
Posted: 12 Jan 2007, 18:36
by Markgway
Shen wrote:despite only 2 of us turning upto lessons, i really hope its not gonna be like this alot.
What did I say...?
Posted: 12 Jan 2007, 19:36
by Shen
Markgway wrote:Shen wrote:despite only 2 of us turning upto lessons, i really hope its not gonna be like this alot.
What did I say...?
yup well one didnt turn up because her essays were due in today and she hadnt done them, the other i dunno why. but if the other girl keeps up missing classes we'll ask the tutor to remove her from our group.
Posted: 14 Jan 2007, 17:03
by grim_tales
Went bowling today - got 99 this time.
Posted: 17 Jan 2007, 22:33
by Shen
yay! im getting a video camera tomorrow. gonna help out massivley with my film course, not having to rely on the ones from college. one of the girls in our group dropped out of the course leaving us with 3 people. not a huge probelm, she did sweet F.A. anyway, except play on her cell phone all lesson.
getting this one
Samsung VP-D361
also seen the kitten we are getting its really cute, looks like a mini tiger

e just need a name for it now? any ideas guys? sofar mom came up with "tigs"
Posted: 17 Jan 2007, 22:59
by Yi-Long
Shen wrote:yay! im getting a video camera tomorrow. gonna help out massivley with my film course, not having to rely on the ones from college. one of the girls in our group dropped out of the course leaving us with 3 people. not a huge probelm, she did sweet F.A. anyway, except play on her cell phone all lesson.
getting this one
Samsung VP-D361
Make absolutely sure it is the VP D361
W, and not the normal VP D361, as that one is reviewed on a Dutch site and doesnt score highly:
http://www.kieskeurig.nl/product/4992FA ... 32EBBF.htm.
The one pictured in your advert IS the VP D361 W btw. They just forgot the W. Or they are displaying the VP D163W, but are selling the VP D163 (no W)
Anyway, be carefull. Make sure you get the right one.
Posted: 17 Jan 2007, 23:03
by Shen
Yi-Long wrote:
Make absolutely sure it is the VP D361
W, and not the normal VP D361, as that one is reviewed on a Dutch site and doesnt score highly:
http://www.kieskeurig.nl/product/4992FA ... 32EBBF.htm.
The one pictured in your advert IS the VP D361 W btw. They just forgot the W. Or they are displaying the VP D163W, but are selling the VP D163 (no W)
Anyway, be carefull. Make sure you get the right one.
thanks i'll check that out, either its that one or this one:
JVC GR-D340
not sure yet both look ok. only need a basic one tho. just for like family videos and some school work.
Posted: 17 Jan 2007, 23:10
by Yi-Long
That JVC seems to be good...
http://www.kieskeurig.nl/product/560990 ... 37D906.htm
Give me a second and I'll check in that price range for the best ones (according to that site)
Posted: 17 Jan 2007, 23:17
by Yi-Long
Found 1 other option which MIGHT be a better choice, the Canon MV901, but I'd say the JVC is a great choice as well, so if it's cheaper, I'd definately go for the JVC if I were you...
The Canon has 1 review raving it, and the JVC has 5 reviews saying it's very good.
Here's a page with the 2 side by side. It's in dutch but I'm sure you can still make stuff out...
http://www.kieskeurig.nl/nl/product.nsf ... 8C002C723A
If I were you I wouldnt go for the Samsung...
Posted: 17 Jan 2007, 23:21
by Shen
Yi-Long wrote:Found 1 other option which MIGHT be a better choice, the Canon MV901, but I'd say the JVC is a great choice as well, so if it's cheaper, I'd definately go for the JVC if I were you...
The Canon has 1 review raving it, and the JVC has 5 reviews saying it's very good.
http://www.kieskeurig.nl/nl/product.nsf ... 8C002C723A
thanks, cant find the canon one here so i dont know the price, so i'll go for the jvc, aslong as they have it in stock.
Posted: 22 Jan 2007, 21:02
by Yi-Long
Shen, tell us which one you ended up buying.
Anyway, this was an eventfull day for me.
On wednesday, I have an old friend coming over who will stay untill thursday evening. I had driving lessons plans for thursday, but decided to call them up and reschedule to some day next week.
Since my own driving-instructor got injured in a carcrash last week (oh, the irony), I was re-directed and had to call the boss of the driving school.
So I rang him up this afternoon, and told him i wanted to reschedule my thursday appointment to somewhere next week. He then told me I was just trying to get out of my appointment because I have my drivi9ng's exam coming up in a few weeks, and just wanted to drive less so it wouldnt cost me much.
I told him he was wrong, but he went 'yeah yeah...' all that crap, then told me to call back this evening to re-arrange.
So I called him again this evening, and told him I was calling him back to reschedule, and he went 'ow yeah, the guy who wants to skip classes cause he has his driving-exam coming up...' at which point I became very irritated and slammed the phone down on him.
WTF does that guy think he is, calling me a liar like that!?
He called back about an hour later when I was in the shower, so he only spoke to my mom... and right now I'm rescheduled to drive with that guy next friday...
Not sure if I want to drive with someone like that. My mom had talked to him a bit about what happened and the guy crawled back a bit, saying he didnt mean it the way I understood him, but that's bullshit.
It's too bad the exam is already paid for and arranged, or else I would have changed driving-schools in a heartbeat over this shit. Thinking of filing a complaint as well, but not sure if I really want to bother with all that extra shit, or just let this whole shit slide and pretend nothing happened.
Ah well, that was my day. Crap like this I've had a bunch of times in my life now (teachers bullshitting me around, people lying like me, or talking shit behind my back) and I usually dont deal with it in the right way (I've banished people from my life, confronted others, one teacher was affraid to show up for my final project cause I had confronted him earlier about something he had told me about an assignment, which later proved to be wrong, which he then denied to have ever said... )
Ah well... cant say I'm looking forward to next week now. I better hope for his sake that the first things he says to me on friday is a fucking apology for insinuating I'm a liar...
Posted: 22 Jan 2007, 21:16
by Shen
Yi-Long wrote:Shen, tell us which one you ended up buying.
oops sorry, i got the JVC one, unfortunalty i have to gt afirewire card for my laptop, thought i had a port but i didnt lol. so i havent had chance to do much playing around with it, so instead i used the time to make a research portfolio for my project lol not entirley required but it'll bump my mark up a little. in case the movie sucks
hope your driving lesson goes well, what a bastard that guy was. crash when your in the car with him...that'll teach him

Posted: 22 Jan 2007, 21:58
by Yi-Long
Shen wrote:Yi-Long wrote:Shen, tell us which one you ended up buying.
oops sorry, i got the JVC one, unfortunalty i have to gt afirewire card for my laptop, thought i had a port but i didnt lol. so i havent had chance to do much playing around with it, so instead i used the time to make a research portfolio for my project lol not entirley required but it'll bump my mark up a little. in case the movie sucks
Yeah, it's always a good idea to have as much shit to show in the side as possible. Sketches, character backgrounds and motivations, etc etc...

Good luck with that.
A Firewire port shouldnt be too expensive btw...
hope your driving lesson goes well, what a bastard that guy was. crash when your in the car with him...that'll teach him

Yeah, my respect for the guy totally dropped after this shit. I thought about crashing the car as well, but sadly he has a brake peddle as well. Maybe I should go 120 kms an hour, then quickly undo his safetybelt and hit the handbrake...
Nice idea for your movie as well

Posted: 23 Jan 2007, 17:42
by Shen
Yi-Long wrote:
Yeah, it's always a good idea to have as much shit to show in the side as possible. Sketches, character backgrounds and motivations, etc etc...

Good luck with that.
A Firewire port shouldnt be too expensive btw...
yeah a firewire port is only £20, so not too bad
we decided today to have a laugh and do a making of, with bloopers and stuff. just to make it more fun. since i have my own camera we can get 2 angles of the same scene and i can go aorund filming the production, then edit together to make alittle video of the making of, should be fun lol.
Posted: 26 Jan 2007, 01:35
by Yi-Long
Another video to make Bisc feel even worse about his bowling skillz
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/398179/wt ... _that_o_o/
Posted: 27 Jan 2007, 04:14
by Kurgan
Just watched Maria Sharapova get spanked by Serena Williams.
And those noises that they make when they hit the ball...
Er...
Honestly, I do suffer from insomnia. Nothing else.

Posted: 27 Jan 2007, 14:22
by Markgway
Kurgan wrote:Just watched Maria Sharapova get spanked by Serena Williams.
Does your wife know you're into S&M?

Posted: 27 Jan 2007, 21:21
by Kurgan
I'd need a wife first for her to discover my S&M fetish

Posted: 28 Jan 2007, 01:46
by Markgway
Well, boyfriend then........ 8)
Posted: 28 Jan 2007, 02:16
by Kurgan
He's the one that introduced me to it, actually. But then, when I wanted to take it to the next level, he got scared and left. Poof.
As an aside, I have absolutely no interest in the men's final. Strange, that...
Posted: 28 Jan 2007, 05:07
by Markgway
I thought you were always interested in seeing men climax?
Posted: 28 Jan 2007, 18:48
by Kurgan
Yeah, but watching 'em play tennis is just dull.
Aaaanyway...

Posted: 02 Feb 2007, 23:16
by Yi-Long
Ow yeah, had my driving lesson today with the guy I threw the phone down on.
It went pretty well, he was nice during the whole lesson and the issue wasnt brought up again.
So I'm glad I didnt have to backfist him...
(which is a punch to the face with the back of your hand btw. Not some kind of scary guy-on-guy porn-term... MARK!

)
Posted: 03 Feb 2007, 02:58
by Markgway
Yi-Long wrote:So I'm glad I didnt have to backfist him...
(which is a punch to the face with the back of your hand btw. Not some kind of scary guy-on-guy porn-term... MARK!

)
So you say....
