
The off-topic topic
- Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
our new kitten
get him in a couple weeks


http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
- Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
:mrgreen:
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
- BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
- Location: Scotland
- Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
he doesnt have one yet, mum just calls him tigs, but trying to think of another.
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
- BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
- Location: Scotland
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Wow... I just had a dream, where I saw God... and I threw a football against his head... (we were all playing a game of football and he was on the opposing team btw... I had a throw in and the guy was standing right in front of me, so I thought I'd bounce it of his head and go for a solo... which worked btw)
Weird dream... but it was nice playing football again...
(must have been the 6 hours of Pro Evo that I played yesterday that messed with my mind...)
Weird dream... but it was nice playing football again...
(must have been the 6 hours of Pro Evo that I played yesterday that messed with my mind...)
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
- Shen
- Royal Tramp
- Posts: 1481
- Joined: 10 Feb 2006, 11:28
- Location: Leeds, UK
finished the film today, pretty much, just some final things to do.
thank god its done, it was really beginning to get on my nerves working in a group, the girls are quite egotisitcal and have some kinda of superiority complex. but it turnedd out cool..
i'll link to the video on youtube when one of them remembers to upload it. ( ididnt get a copy of it yet sicne its £1 for a dvd, i might as well wait until its ocmpletley finished.)
thank god its done, it was really beginning to get on my nerves working in a group, the girls are quite egotisitcal and have some kinda of superiority complex. but it turnedd out cool..
i'll link to the video on youtube when one of them remembers to upload it. ( ididnt get a copy of it yet sicne its £1 for a dvd, i might as well wait until its ocmpletley finished.)
http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/_Shen_
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
http://www.theshadowedone.deviantart.com
you have a .... Ducky Butt!!
- BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
- Location: Scotland
Weirdness. What did you eat for dinner? Usually you get f'ked up dreams if you eat seafood or something.Yi-Long wrote:Wow... I just had a dream, where I saw God... and I threw a football against his head... (we were all playing a game of football and he was on the opposing team btw... I had a throw in and the guy was standing right in front of me, so I thought I'd bounce it of his head and go for a solo... which worked btw)
Weird dream... but it was nice playing football again...
(must have been the 6 hours of Pro Evo that I played yesterday that messed with my mind...)

-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
I didnt eat anything special. It was a pretty normal dream apart from me bouncing a ball of God's head...
God didnt seem to mind either. He smiled (he didnt look like a bearded guy or anything. It was a bald(ing) smiling old guy who just stood in front of me when I was throwing in...
Ah well... at least I woke up with a smile
God didnt seem to mind either. He smiled (he didnt look like a bearded guy or anything. It was a bald(ing) smiling old guy who just stood in front of me when I was throwing in...
Ah well... at least I woke up with a smile
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
- BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
- Location: Scotland
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
In dreams, you just 'sense' that, I guess. At least, with me it works like that. Like when in a dream you're in a place or a town and you just think 'ow, I'm in ...' which in that dream YOU ARE. In your dream it's just reality that you are in ...
So in this dream I had this guy smiling in front of me and I just felt' Ow hey... it's God.... let's bounce this ball off his head so I can go for goal on my own!'
So in this dream I had this guy smiling in front of me and I just felt' Ow hey... it's God.... let's bounce this ball off his head so I can go for goal on my own!'
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
gasteropod
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 6868
- Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16
- BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
- Location: Scotland
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Ok... this afternoon I had my driving exam, and all went ok so I PASSED!
Beforehand, I wasnt very nervous, but when I was driving I did feel a bit tense and felt I wasnt driving as smoothly as usual, making some small errors and it just didnt 'gel' well. I pretty much expected I had failed once we had returned to the exam-building, but she congratulated me
So that's a relief
Now I have to wait about a week before I can get my paperwork...
Cant wait to steal a car and go driving
Beforehand, I wasnt very nervous, but when I was driving I did feel a bit tense and felt I wasnt driving as smoothly as usual, making some small errors and it just didnt 'gel' well. I pretty much expected I had failed once we had returned to the exam-building, but she congratulated me
So that's a relief
Now I have to wait about a week before I can get my paperwork...
Cant wait to steal a car and go driving
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me
Do they actually tell you you've made it just after the exam ?
Over here, you have to wait two weeks for the results alone.
Over here, you have to wait two weeks for the results alone.
I used to be "the man who loves the movies you hate".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
Now I'm just "that weird french guy with a cat avatar who comes to BnB once a year for no reason and then disappears again".
-
Yi-Long
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 8616
- Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:46
- Location: Alkmaar, Holland
Yeah, you know right away. On the theory-exam it's all through a network so you get the results 10 minutes orso after you've taken the test. And here in the real driving test you hear after the examinator has been sitting besides you and you arrive back at HQ. She said congrats and I said :'you're serious!?'tom2681 wrote:Do they actually tell you you've made it just after the exam ?
Over here, you have to wait two weeks for the results alone.
So that's a nice little achievement early on in 2007 I dont have to worry about any more.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
- thelostdragon
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 7059
- Joined: 29 Oct 2004, 23:36
- Location: Basin City
- Contact:
-
EvaUnit02
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 9150
- Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
- Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland
- Contact:
I've been using my new PC for bout 3 days now and have experienced a number of annoyances.
My floppy drive is stuffed, I've sent in an RMA request and await to hear back from the retailer. Not neccessary these days, but good to have for running diagnostic tools and boot disks.
The XP installer wasn't recognising my SATA drive, since my floppy drive was dead I couldn't use to install the mobo's SATA text-drivers. I used a program called nLite to created a slipstreamed XP install disc with SP2, all the hotfixes since SP2 and my SATA drivers. That didn't work either. In the end I used the Seagate Diagnostic tools to erase the entire track, that did the trick.
They installed the wrong video card. I ordered the factory-overclocked version packaged with the Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter game, they sent me the standard version. I complained, they apologised and gave me $10 in-store credit.
They didn't install the feet onto the bottom of the case.
My RAM had been installed in single channel mode. I had to shove one of the sticks into a different DIMM slot. Now it's running in Dual channel mode.
The jumper hadn't been removed from my SATA3.0Gb (aka SATA2) HDD, so it was only running at 1.5Gb. It was a real pain to pull it out, used a tiny tweeser.
My floppy drive is stuffed, I've sent in an RMA request and await to hear back from the retailer. Not neccessary these days, but good to have for running diagnostic tools and boot disks.
The XP installer wasn't recognising my SATA drive, since my floppy drive was dead I couldn't use to install the mobo's SATA text-drivers. I used a program called nLite to created a slipstreamed XP install disc with SP2, all the hotfixes since SP2 and my SATA drivers. That didn't work either. In the end I used the Seagate Diagnostic tools to erase the entire track, that did the trick.
They installed the wrong video card. I ordered the factory-overclocked version packaged with the Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter game, they sent me the standard version. I complained, they apologised and gave me $10 in-store credit.
They didn't install the feet onto the bottom of the case.
My RAM had been installed in single channel mode. I had to shove one of the sticks into a different DIMM slot. Now it's running in Dual channel mode.
The jumper hadn't been removed from my SATA3.0Gb (aka SATA2) HDD, so it was only running at 1.5Gb. It was a real pain to pull it out, used a tiny tweeser.
- BiscLimpkit
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 4727
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 22:33
- Location: Scotland
Gyeys , i duno what the avbove dude is onw abt but......................................... *6hrrs lter*........................am phsuehd (or durnk 2u non socittish folk... am I rite mrakgay?).
k hres the dial..... ws out on my brithdoy, _+ fuoudn te luv of me lwife....... hthink i wonna mary her.... (ne adivce()?)
ai reially wana do sumething neice for her.... i porposed a porosal.... to erm.... go fro a wlak........
srorry if i suoudn like griomtales vs sarhah (lamfaooo!) butt i sriously thnki shes me butt (WFT?!?!?_)
newyas.... i rwanted to psot this offtpoic cos BARDVON[/i] wuould go anal on mey anuss if i diddidnt coumply w/ rules ectetc.....
OS: bard.... luv u ereally.... or do i?!?!?!?!? HMMMM heheheheheheh lmforoo!!!
]
ddid hthat wrok?
k hres the dial..... ws out on my brithdoy, _+ fuoudn te luv of me lwife....... hthink i wonna mary her.... (ne adivce()?)
ai reially wana do sumething neice for her.... i porposed a porosal.... to erm.... go fro a wlak........
srorry if i suoudn like griomtales vs sarhah (lamfaooo!) butt i sriously thnki shes me butt (WFT?!?!?_)
newyas.... i rwanted to psot this offtpoic cos BARDVON[/i] wuould go anal on mey anuss if i diddidnt coumply w/ rules ectetc.....
OS: bard.... luv u ereally.... or do i?!?!?!?!? HMMMM heheheheheheh lmforoo!!!
]

ddid hthat wrok?

-
tom2681
- Bruce Lee's Fist
- Posts: 5577
- Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 16:18
- Location: Where you'll never find me


