Page 7 of 25

Posted: 29 May 2008, 14:59
by saltysam
saltysam wrote:amazon 2 for $30 on selected blu-ray. not much of a selection but Pan's & blade runner 5 disc are there.around £20 shipped for 2.
Got the 2 discs i ordered from this promotion today, the fuckers put the full value of the 2 discs on the package.luckily for me it escaped customs.

Posted: 29 May 2008, 17:52
by bradavon
Thanks Salty. I thought they would. I'm glad I never bothered. There's no way I'm going through that again.

Posted: 29 May 2008, 17:59
by romerojpg
Good job customs like you :D Amazon need a kick up the arse!

Posted: 29 May 2008, 18:10
by bradavon
With a size 12 boot!

Posted: 29 May 2008, 18:39
by EvaUnit02
December can't came along fast enough for you lot, eh?

Posted: 29 May 2008, 18:54
by romerojpg
Yup because Brad cannot wait for santa to come up his chimney.

Posted: 29 May 2008, 22:50
by bradavon
EvaUnit02 wrote:December can't came along fast enough for you lot, eh?
Definitely. I'll finally not have to worry about just going over the £20 limit.

Posted: 29 May 2008, 23:56
by Markgway
What happens in Dec?

Posted: 30 May 2008, 00:58
by bradavon
Fox + 1 Sony BD Blu-ray bundle:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/? ... scathed-20
Markgway wrote:What happens in Dec?
See here: https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... php?t=4539

Posted: 30 May 2008, 11:05
by grim_tales
The customs limit of 18 pounds is lifted Mark, so we dont have to be careful when importing anymore :D

Posted: 30 May 2008, 17:52
by bradavon
Up to £120 ;).

Posted: 30 May 2008, 18:14
by grim_tales
Oh OK then :D

Posted: 30 May 2008, 18:53
by saltysam
i've heard that the uk may not recognise this limit and stick to the current one.

Posted: 30 May 2008, 19:00
by bradavon
Really? What's your source please? :evil: :twisted: . It would be better to reply in the original thread:

https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... php?t=4539

If that turns out to be the case I'll certainly be sending a letter to HMRC, especially as we're in the bloody European Union.

Posted: 31 May 2008, 10:39
by grim_tales
Really Sam? If true, that sucks :evil:

Posted: 31 May 2008, 13:01
by saltysam
i wouldn't worry,it was something someone posted on a forum,he claimed to work for customs but he's probably bullshitting.

Posted: 31 May 2008, 17:16
by bradavon
Ah, that sounds like bullshit then. If people don't provide a source link or something else of evidence they're usually talking bullshit.

Posted: 31 May 2008, 17:29
by romerojpg
Like the fact that its gonna be anything but £18.

Posted: 31 May 2008, 17:41
by bradavon
I so wish they do raise it now so we can all say "I told you so" in December :D.

Posted: 31 May 2008, 18:08
by grim_tales
:D Indeed.

Posted: 31 May 2008, 18:31
by romerojpg
I could write I told you do after so many of your posts, I would be on forever.

Posted: 31 May 2008, 18:36
by saltysam
Cloverfield BD about £13.50'sh delivered ,easily the cheapest i've seen it unless Romero has come across it cheaper.i've ordered it,i only recently saw the movie so i'm in no rush.this is a pre-order price and will likely rise on tuesday.

http://www.amazon.com/Cloverfield-Blu-r ... 373&sr=8-2

Posted: 31 May 2008, 18:40
by romerojpg
Yup I have Cloverfield on order from amazon :) seems the cheapest place for it has done for a week or so now, hopefully more large titles will drop half price on amazon, well we can hope!

Posted: 24 Jun 2008, 18:01
by saltysam
blu-ray 3 for 2 at Amazon.uk better selection and prices than play's

http://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=amb_link_ ... =293962011

Posted: 24 Jun 2008, 18:59
by bradavon
Cheers Salty. The bloody "Lowest price first" option, doesn't work :evil:. Regardless nothing really appeals, the displayed prices.