Page 7 of 19
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 16 Oct 2010, 18:07
by HungFist
My God, this video is so great. Magibon-chan digs hennako-chan and is going to take a bath and wishes good night for her fans. How can a Yankee be so cool?! マギボン大好き
http://www.youtube.com/user/mririan?ble ... MbjZx4StD4
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 17 Oct 2010, 04:01
by Markgway
She needs to visit a dentist.
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 17 Oct 2010, 09:31
by HungFist
haha, adds to her charm.
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 17 Oct 2010, 13:23
by grim_tales
Markgway wrote:She needs to visit a dentist.
Agree.
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 17 Oct 2010, 14:09
by bradavon
It's in Japanese? So the charm is lost

. She's about to get into the bath and you cannot even see cleavage and my god those teeth! Sorry but it sure doesn't add to her charm. I'm not one to insist on this and that (like some guys) but this has gotta be easy to fix!
Thanks though

.
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 17 Oct 2010, 15:03
by HungFist
grim_tales wrote:Markgway wrote:She needs to visit a dentist.
Agree.
bradavon wrote:It's in Japanese? So the charm is lost

.
Huh? That is the charm! Well, part of it! You'd prefer her to speak English?
bradavon wrote:my god those teeth!
You make magi-chan sad
bradavon wrote:She's about to get into the bath and you cannot even see cleavage
You make me sad

Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 17 Oct 2010, 16:07
by grim_tales
I find her speaking Japanese quite cute

One thing she says is "Good night" I'm sure. But her teeth aren't good.
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 17 Oct 2010, 17:10
by gasteropod
Those videos freak me out.
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 17 Oct 2010, 17:32
by bradavon
HungFist wrote:Huh? That is the charm! Well, part of it! You'd prefer her to speak English?
For about 10 seconds but when you cannot understand someone, it quickly wares thin. Subtitles maybe.
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 18 Oct 2010, 09:42
by HungFist
One Japanese specialty is that every night at midnight the public transport commits a harakiri. So, what to do if you get trapped far away from your house after a karaoke night
Well, you find the closest capsule hotel
ok, there's discrepancy between the photos, the night shot is Shibuya Crossing in Tokyo in 2008, the capsule hotel is Capsule Inn in Sapporo a few months ago. But in any case, capsule hotel is a sort of middle form between hotel and dormitory. Instead of room you get a capsule. Close the curtain and watch TV, or even, sleep. Originally invented for businessmen who missed the last train. Nice experience, affordable price (2700 yen), locker room in the B1F (not much space, though, so travellers drop your luggage at a station locker instead), and showers & hot water pool in the F8. In between, a few hundred capsules. If you think about it, it's brilliant business sense: can accomodate hundreds of people in very small space. This capsule hotel was "men only".
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 18 Oct 2010, 20:23
by Markgway
Those Japanese think of everything.
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 19 Oct 2010, 09:12
by HungFist
A friend found something totally awesome. NTT web cam at the Aizu-Wakamatsu station in Fukuoka Prefecture. Great video and audio quality. Really addictive.
mms://center3.ntt-fukushima.com/n-jraizu
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aizu-Wakamatsu_Station
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 17:14
by HungFist
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 22 Oct 2010, 22:38
by Markgway
You can't even see her face.
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 23 Oct 2010, 00:19
by Xenon
Markgway wrote:You can't even see her face.
She's a he, actually.
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 23 Oct 2010, 08:59
by Markgway
That's just... wrong.
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 20 Nov 2010, 18:58
by HungFist
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 22 Nov 2010, 17:27
by Markgway
The fourth girl's reaction was the funniest. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry - but still had the curiosity to give his elephant a tug.

Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 28 Nov 2010, 21:40
by HungFist
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 28 Nov 2010, 23:57
by gasteropod
Hey Hung, I was round my friend's house today who I met in Japanese class, and we had a few games on his Hard Gay Man Pop-Up Pirate hahaha (he has friends in Japan).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJUKqExnMpo 
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 29 Nov 2010, 11:52
by HungFist
I love Hard Gay
Reminded me of the old Fanta commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zjPXg8a2a4
The whole bunch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2hQGOOR5g0
And an absolutely lovely Asahi cm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxLlsdnYFJU
I know a girl who always used to do the "kyuuu" sound in very silent tone... cute beyond belief

Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 29 Nov 2010, 13:24
by Markgway
The girl is cute no doubt but sounds like she's straining for a shit.
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 29 Nov 2010, 14:40
by HungFist
Your contributions are invaluable. Why don't you go share them somewhere else too. Daily Mail probably has message boards

Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 30 Nov 2010, 07:25
by Markgway
HungFist wrote:Your contributions are invaluable. Why don't you go share them somewhere else too.
Well she does... what you find cute most don't. If you post strange shit you have to expect fall out. I know that if I posted stuff I liked it would get mauled
by someone. This is a public forum, remember, not a personal blog. If I think something is funny I'm gonna make a remark... deal with it.
Daily Mail probably has message boards

Yeah, I'm sure it does, but I don't think those guys are big on Japanese fetishes.
Re: Hung in Japan
Posted: 04 Dec 2010, 12:23
by HungFist
Not sure if I have linked this here before but anyway, and excellent satirical and somewhat (but not all that much) exaggerated view on Japan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgsbIfI0uIg
More Japanese TV entertainment: How many seconds can you look at the boobs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z2dmiF5RCk
Awesome sushi commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Lt-33YzDA
And beyond awesome sushi eating guide (believe me, this is great)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCpbBVthD7o
(and yes, it's old and I may have linked it before, but anyway)