Page 65 of 152

Posted: 25 Jun 2007, 08:42
by grim_tales
Lol no restraining prder :D

Thanks

:)

Posted: 25 Jun 2007, 09:48
by grim_tales
Kurgan wrote:Either that, or Hungry Hungry Hippos :D
You know it :D
No Simpsons quote gets past you :D

Posted: 30 Jun 2007, 21:06
by tom2681
Can i juts say ? I love yuo guyz.
i kno its not the rigt topic, but who carse ? im teh mod, right ?

mabe its th eacohol takling, but tahts ok. aclohol rulez
bye

Posted: 30 Jun 2007, 21:49
by Yi-Long
I know you're a little bit drunk right now, but do you think you could pay me back that 1000 bucks you borrowed from me, Tom!? Just transfer it over to my account. Thanks man....


:D

Posted: 01 Jul 2007, 11:58
by tom2681
Too late, man. Already sober. :D
Hell of a hangover, though.

I know I shouldn't try to write stuff when I'm drunk. :lol:

Posted: 02 Jul 2007, 00:42
by Markgway
You were drunk? I hadn't noticed. 8)

Posted: 02 Jul 2007, 07:50
by Yi-Long
Markgway wrote:You were drunk? I hadn't noticed. 8)
He made more sense than usual, yeah :D

Posted: 03 Jul 2007, 14:26
by tom2681
Let's welcome our newest member:
His name is Wweeeeewwewewwwwwweweeeee and his e-mail address is Wweeeeewwewewwwwwweweeeeewwwwew@jayblogspot.com.

For some reason I don't feel like activating his account, though. :D
Mind you, that's quite an imaginative username for a spammer.

Posted: 08 Jul 2007, 11:40
by grim_tales
No mail from Leah lately.
Perhaps she's just busy though.

Posted: 08 Jul 2007, 20:03
by grim_tales
Got a mail from Lea and she said she'd like to meet again sometime :)

Posted: 12 Jul 2007, 11:04
by grim_tales
She says she'd love to go and see a movie :) Whether that means both of us is another matter....

Posted: 12 Jul 2007, 16:19
by Markgway
grim_tales wrote:She says she'd love to go and see a movie :) Whether that means both of us is another matter....
:lol:

Posted: 12 Jul 2007, 22:30
by grim_tales
And that is funny, why? :)
We both want to go see the same movie. I'm not counting my chickens but you never know... ;)
No, I'm nervous. This has never happened before.

Posted: 13 Jul 2007, 12:01
by Markgway
If a girl says she wants to 'go see a movie' then she means go see it with you.

Either that or she's thoughtless and you're unlucky.

She's mentioned it... so you do the next part and ask her out.

Posted: 13 Jul 2007, 12:05
by grim_tales
That's nice then :)
Watch this space, as they say ;)
I wouldn't mind what we watch TBH. I think it would be mean to bitch about choice of movie, and not my place to say right?




I'd rather see The Simpsons movie though :D

Posted: 13 Jul 2007, 21:53
by Yi-Long
Well... just dont just 'ok' anything she proposes (as far as movie-choice). Just ask her if she wants to go along to see the Simpsons movie or another movie you're interested in.1

Also, make sure she pays the tickets, the drinks and the popcorn, so she'll expect some action from you afterwards... :D

Posted: 14 Jul 2007, 09:42
by grim_tales
That'd be going too fast :D

Posted: 14 Jul 2007, 12:18
by thelostdragon
So when are you going?

Posted: 14 Jul 2007, 12:44
by grim_tales
I don't know, I'll see what her reply says first. :)
If its Simpsons its not out yet.

Posted: 14 Jul 2007, 15:48
by Markgway
Yi-Long wrote:Also, make sure she pays the tickets, the drinks and the popcorn, so she'll expect some action from you afterwards... :D
The rule is the person who asks pays... which is why women rarely ask. :D

Say "I'll pay for the tickets" which leaves it open for her to offer to buy the popcorn; if she doesn't then she's the kind of greedy gal who'll take what she can get everytime and always expect the man to take out his wallet.

Posted: 14 Jul 2007, 15:50
by Markgway
The Simpsons is cool... but maybe not a date movie?

Unless she's 13? :D

Go for something that a couple would go see or a horror so she can hide in your shoulder. :wink:

Posted: 14 Jul 2007, 16:42
by romerojpg
Markgway wrote:The Simpsons is cool...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if you say so.

and You spelt it wrong, its B. I. L. E.

Only a fool would take anyone but a child to see the flipping Simpsons film.

Posted: 14 Jul 2007, 21:31
by grim_tales
Markgway wrote:The Simpsons is cool... but maybe not a date movie?

Unless she's 13? :D

Go for something that a couple would go see or a horror so she can hide in your shoulder. :wink:
It'd just be our first date man! :D I don't want to take it too fast ;)
Though for all I know I may have got it wrong and she'll be taking friends as well.
You're probably right though, Transformers doesn't sound like a date movie either ;)
She's not 13, not sure how old she is but definitely older than 13 :D
I have a horrible feeling I've got the wrong end of the stick here and will be disappointed. She doesnt mean just the two of us at all....

Posted: 14 Jul 2007, 23:09
by thelostdragon
Dude, take her to see "The Simpsons" by all means. You will definitely find out if she like the same kind of humour you do.

Posted: 15 Jul 2007, 01:00
by Yi-Long
Markgway wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:Also, make sure she pays the tickets, the drinks and the popcorn, so she'll expect some action from you afterwards... :D
The rule is the person who asks pays... which is why women rarely ask. :D

Say "I'll pay for the tickets" which leaves it open for her to offer to buy the popcorn; if she doesn't then she's the kind of greedy gal who'll take what she can get everytime and always expect the man to take out his wallet.
I didnt know that rule :)
But then again, I havent been asked out much. last time was about 3 years ago (sorta) by a japanese friend from school, which I declined as I didnt feel it would be the right thing to do, go out to the cinema with a girl other then my own girlfriend, even if it would be just as friends.