Page 70 of 152

Posted: 31 Jul 2007, 23:34
by matt691
Thanks :D

oh dear, please dont eat me haha

Posted: 01 Aug 2007, 00:43
by EvaUnit02
Welcome Matt.

Posted: 01 Aug 2007, 01:13
by Markgway
And that's the only time ever Eva will be nice to you. :D

Posted: 01 Aug 2007, 08:35
by grim_tales
Welcome to BnB Matt :D

Posted: 01 Aug 2007, 09:25
by slasher13
Welcome Matt, the more the merrier I say :D

Posted: 01 Aug 2007, 11:36
by matt691
Thanks for all the welcomes :)

Posted: 01 Aug 2007, 11:55
by Yi-Long
Welcome to BNB, Matt.

Posted: 01 Aug 2007, 12:09
by tom2681
Welcome, mortal.
The king of the BnB underworld (that's me) hopes you will enjoy your stay.

Be nice to everybody and I'll try not to ban you. :wink: :D

Posted: 01 Aug 2007, 12:47
by Yi-Long
Tom... stop scaring the newbies and go clean my car, you biatch...

:D

Posted: 01 Aug 2007, 13:23
by EvaUnit02
Image
New sig pic, Adblock TIME!

Posted: 01 Aug 2007, 13:27
by matt691
:twisted: Underworld eh

Posted: 05 Aug 2007, 11:36
by EvaUnit02
Please play Mystere lads.

Posted: 06 Aug 2007, 00:04
by Yi-Long
I once borrowed someone's BMX bike and went as fast as I could towards a nice wall... planning to do a nice slip-brake so I would stop in time... only to find out at that moment that the flipping bike had handbrakes instead of the traditional backwards peddling break.

-splat-. :oops:

Posted: 06 Aug 2007, 03:43
by EvaUnit02

Posted: 06 Aug 2007, 05:42
by Yi-Long
EvaUnit02 wrote:YI IS A HYPOCRITE LOL
Wow Eva.... you found that newsreport accidentally while surfing for bestiallity porn? What's wrong? Local sheep dont turn you on anymore? :D

Seriously though... our animal-rights laws here in Holland are ridiculous.
People who abuse/kill/torture animals for fun usually get a pretty light sentence.

Posted: 12 Aug 2007, 16:29
by grim_tales
I met with my friend Izumi today (I hadnt seen her in 2 years). She was over in England on a short visit :)
Great to see her again :)

Posted: 13 Aug 2007, 11:33
by EvaUnit02

Posted: 28 Aug 2007, 00:03
by Toge
jesus, no post in god knows how long..

Posted: 02 Sep 2007, 17:05
by grim_tales
I've sent that girl (Lea) a mail asking if she wants to go out some time (we still haven't been out).

Posted: 02 Sep 2007, 17:27
by grim_tales
I also heard the story on the news about the two boys who killed a father by throwing stones at him, while he was playing cricket with his son :( :evil:
Awful :(
Fucking cunts :evil: (Sorry, but it had to be said). And one was only 10!
Can't believe anyone could be so evil. And I read 3000 children under 10 commit crimes, eg arson and sex offences. WTF? How does that work?

Posted: 02 Sep 2007, 17:31
by EvaUnit02
grim_tales wrote: And I read 3000 children under 10 commit crimes, eg arson and sex offences. WTF? How does that work?
In all honesty, drop that subject NOW. :evil:

Posted: 02 Sep 2007, 17:43
by grim_tales
I apologise Eva.

Posted: 02 Sep 2007, 18:27
by Markgway
Why are you apologising?

Posted: 02 Sep 2007, 18:29
by romerojpg
Back down I is thReastNinG YoU :lol:

Posted: 02 Sep 2007, 18:37
by grim_tales
Eva was uncomfortable about the news story (?). Can't believe anyone can be such bastards :(