Page 8 of 16
Posted: 04 Jun 2006, 16:14
by romerojpg
EvaUnit02 wrote:romerojpg wrote:I love america, but hate democracy. Would not want to live there mind you, seems a dangerous place to me.
It's always easier to oppose democracy when you live in a nation where you enjoy the luxuries brought by freedom and democracy. If you were starving somewhere with miles of desert around you, I'm sure that the 1st world countries would look mighty fine.

Posted: 04 Jun 2006, 16:21
by EvaUnit02
Yi-Long wrote:Chuck Norris could make an eagle cry. He'd rip it some new tear ducts.

Posted: 04 Jun 2006, 20:13
by thelostdragon
Hey Eva,
the first two pictures do not seem to work.
The one of your little sister does, though. She looks like a very nice person with that finger.

Posted: 04 Jun 2006, 23:15
by Markgway
thelostdragon wrote:Hey Eva, the first two pictures do not seem to work.
Be grateful. They work for me.
The one of your little sister does, though. She looks like a very nice person with that finger.

Yeah, what a charmer.
Posted: 10 Jun 2006, 22:12
by Shen
the kitty close up lol

Posted: 10 Jun 2006, 23:15
by Kurgan
Aww, look at the likkle puddy-tat.

Posted: 15 Jun 2006, 00:10
by Kurgan
OK, after much debate, I've decided to post a pic. Enough dilly-dallying; I really have no excuse with a webcam
built-in to the machine.
I await the inevitable Photoshop attack with trepidation

(I'm looking at you Bisc!

)
Posted: 15 Jun 2006, 00:35
by Yi-Long
Kurgan wrote:
I await the inevitable Photoshop attack with trepidation

(I'm looking at you Bisc!

)
Why would Bisc want to do a childish thing like that???
...If I can do it for him

Posted: 15 Jun 2006, 00:49
by Kurgan
Look, I don't need any visual 'enhancements' like that, thankyouverymuch
That only took 25 minutes. You guys are slacking...
Posted: 15 Jun 2006, 00:59
by the68monkey
Kurgan, you handsome devil!

Posted: 15 Jun 2006, 01:04
by Kurgan
Provided that comment is about the pic I posted and not Yi's 'post-op' imagery, then thank you

.
If it
is about Yi's pic of me, then questions have to be raised about you...

Posted: 15 Jun 2006, 01:22
by EvaUnit02
Kurgan, is it you or your monitor emiting the blue glow?

Posted: 15 Jun 2006, 01:25
by Kurgan
It's just my battle aura

Posted: 15 Jun 2006, 01:28
by EvaUnit02
Kurgan wrote:It's just my battle aura

Ahh, about to power up to Super Saiyan then.
Posted: 15 Jun 2006, 15:02
by Markgway
Not sure I trust Kurgan anymore.
I ran the image thru a special scanner and, well, look...

Posted: 15 Jun 2006, 21:14
by Kurgan
I brought this upon myself...

You try and get into the spirit of things and end up being ridiculed for it... I don't know, youth today...

Posted: 15 Jun 2006, 22:08
by thelostdragon
Kurgan wrote:I don't know, youth today...
Yeah! Even more respectless than us.

Posted: 16 Jun 2006, 04:03
by EvaUnit02
Kurgan wrote:... I don't know, youth today...

Both Mark & Yi are older than you!
Markgway wrote:Username = Markgway
Real Name = Mark
Age = 26
Yi-Long wrote:Username: Yi-Long
Name: Jeroen
Nickname(s): Yi
Age: 29
Kurgan wrote:b]Username[/b] = Kurgan
Real Name = Sho
Age = 25

Posted: 16 Jun 2006, 10:14
by Kurgan
I didn't specifically know about the ages, but there was meant to be a touch of irony in my post. None of us are what I would normally call 'youth'. It's more about the kiddy antics that we get up to.
Good screenshot though

Posted: 16 Jun 2006, 16:17
by BiscLimpkit
It's ok, sometimes Eva takes comments a bit too litterally.
Posted: 17 Jun 2006, 03:17
by EvaUnit02
Kurgan wrote:I didn't specifically know about the ages, but there was meant to be a touch of irony in my post.
Duh, of course I knew. I just did it for the lulz.
Posted: 20 Jun 2006, 00:50
by Unrealnils
SHEN i have that red Bruce poster too

Posted: 20 Jun 2006, 00:51
by Unrealnils
Kurgen is that a real Madrid top on ???
Shame one you

lol
Posted: 20 Jun 2006, 03:44
by Kurgan
Yes, yes it is. I also have an AC Milan, an Inter Milan and a Barca one as well
The Real one is probably not going to be renewed come the new (BenQ Siemens) season, as Zidane is finished (both pace- and contract-wise) and El Presidente seems to be going that way as well.
Posted: 21 Jun 2006, 10:53
by Unrealnils
Good man !!!
