Page 72 of 152
Posted: 17 Nov 2007, 15:20
by saltysam
just got back from a collectormania event in Manchester,hugely disappointing,the place was only a quarter the size of the similar event they have in Birmingham,there were 300 dealers advertised as attending,no way there were nearer 50

saw some stars there doing signing sessions, Malcolm Mcdowell looked well as did Buffy's Mom

the guy who played chewbacca was there,must be about 7ft tall, some actors from star trek and heroes and craig charles,chris barrie from red dwarf. Katy Manning from 70's dr who still looked hot. My fav sighting though was the immortal character actor Charles Cyphers from halloween,assault on precinct 13,the fog etc.

he's knocking on now and his hair is completely white but it was nice to see a steady line of autograph hunters at his table.Nancy Loomis was due there as well but hadn't arrived by the time i left. rather than leave without buying nowt i bought the Ratatouille blu-ray off movietyme who had a stall there.
Posted: 17 Nov 2007, 22:47
by grim_tales
On Thursday there's going to be a party/"do" where I do voluntary work (for Thanksgiving)

Posted: 18 Nov 2007, 03:21
by Markgway
immortal character actor Charles Cyphers from halloween
Sheriff Brackett.
Also in Carpenter's classic 'Precinct 13'.
Katy Manning from 70's dr who still looked hot
She knocked you back didn't she?
looked well as did Buffy's Mom
...and her??

Posted: 18 Nov 2007, 15:51
by romerojpg
Mums the word.
Posted: 04 Dec 2007, 15:25
by grim_tales
I met 2 Asian/Chinese (?) girls while waiting for the bus today. One of them was lomda cute

Posted: 04 Dec 2007, 15:42
by Yi-Long
grim_tales wrote:I met 2 Asian/Chinese (?) girls while waiting for the bus today. One of them was lomda cute

Did you 'meet' them, or did you watch them from a safe distance!?

So did you speak with them? Were they nice? When's the threesome?
And what's 'Lomda'? Sounds like a lesbian dwarf.
Posted: 04 Dec 2007, 15:58
by grim_tales
Huh? Doh! I meant "kinda"

I didnt really speak that much, but they said they were waiting for a certain bus so I told them when it came. They said thankyou, and waved me goodbye afterwards

They seemed nice

Posted: 04 Dec 2007, 17:00
by Yi-Long
grim_tales wrote:Huh? Doh! I meant "kinda"

I didnt really speak that much, but they said they were waiting for a certain bus so I told them when it came. They said thankyou, and waved me goodbye afterwards

They seemed nice

When's the wedding!?

Posted: 04 Dec 2007, 18:06
by grim_tales

I doubt I'll see them again...
Posted: 04 Dec 2007, 21:51
by thelostdragon
Yi-Long wrote:grim_tales wrote:Huh? Doh! I meant "kinda"

I didnt really speak that much, but they said they were waiting for a certain bus so I told them when it came. They said thankyou, and waved me goodbye afterwards

They seemed nice

When's the wedding!?

Yeah, I mean it was such a great occasion that he actually posted it here. I mean why not marry right away? Invite us, though,
Posted: 04 Dec 2007, 22:25
by Yi-Long
He should have consumated his new relationships right there and then at the busstop
Anyway, to post something simularly interesting and mindblowing: I picked my nose today untill it bled. Still tasted great! I can snack all day! It's like a portable mini-bar on my face.
Posted: 04 Dec 2007, 22:46
by thelostdragon
Shaved and took a shower an hour ago.
Posted: 04 Dec 2007, 22:58
by Yi-Long
I'm about to go downstairs and see if we have something to eat. Might also grab a drink. Not sure yet. I might. Maybe. If I'm thirsty enough.
After that, I'll probably consume it. Myeah.
Posted: 04 Dec 2007, 23:33
by thelostdragon
That's great, Yi! Way to go!
Will connect my iPod now, synchronise it and then I'm off to sleep as I have a "Visual Appearance" lecture at 8 a.m. tomorrow and hence have to get up at 6 a.m.!
Good night everybody. I MIGHT dream something nice.
Posted: 04 Dec 2007, 23:42
by Yi-Long
Tell us all about your dreams in the morning, LD!
OW! And BTW I TOO showered today! High Five once again!
I just had my roasted sandwiches with cheese and something meaty... plus some fruitjuice. Now I'm typing and I'm on MSN. Also, I had a scratch on my head a few minutes ago, so I scratched that. Could be rabies, but probably not. I'll let you guys now.
Posted: 05 Dec 2007, 00:09
by gasteropod
Hahaha, stop picking on Grim, it's not right!!!

Posted: 05 Dec 2007, 09:30
by grim_tales
Posted: 05 Dec 2007, 10:18
by EvaUnit02
OMG, I've stepped into the blogosphere!
Posted: 05 Dec 2007, 17:13
by Yi-Long
gasteropod wrote:Hahaha, stop picking on Grim, it's not right!!!

gasteropod wrote:Hahaha, stop picking on Grim, it's not right!!!

We tease... because we care...
Grim knows we worship him.

When Grim does get married, he wont be able to find a 'best man', cause Grim will always be better! That's how great Grim is.
When God created the world, the seas, the trees, the animals, etc... he went... I'm missing something. Damn... what could it be.
Millions of years later, Grim was born, and God knew what had been missing!
We should start the 'Church of Grim'!

Posted: 05 Dec 2007, 18:19
by grim_tales

Awww thanks Yi
That should probably be IF I get married...

Posted: 06 Dec 2007, 09:21
by grim_tales
Yesterday I bought a sandwich from "Subway" - was pretty nice

Said hi to the Chinese girl working in a shop (sainsburys I think).
Posted: 06 Dec 2007, 12:12
by EvaUnit02
Yesterday I ate mostly Chinese food, bought from a takeaway shop. Tonight I ate even more Chinese food, bought from a proper Chinese restaurant.
Posted: 06 Dec 2007, 12:20
by Yi-Long
My breakfast today consisted of chocolate chip cookies.
I'm hungry and thirsty, but too lazy to go downstairs to fix something...
Posted: 06 Dec 2007, 18:09
by grim_tales
That's very unhealthy

Posted: 06 Dec 2007, 18:15
by Yi-Long
Yeah I know, but I'm unhealthy whatever I eat, so for once I dont give a shit

I've been eating 'healthy' for pretty much 4 months straight since I spoke to a guy in the hospital about my stomach pains, and it didnt help 1 bit. So now I'm having a period where I eat some stuff with lactose again, and I will quit and go back to 100% healthy soon.
