Page 76 of 152

Posted: 05 Feb 2008, 12:27
by Yi-Long
Always lying as well... :evil:

Posted: 05 Feb 2008, 23:48
by Markgway
Grim's gone too far.

I think we should ban him.

Posted: 05 Feb 2008, 23:51
by Yi-Long
Grim's just a disgrace to the board, to men, to humanity as a whole.
He should be locked away in a dungeon with the other rats.

Posted: 06 Feb 2008, 09:41
by grim_tales
I know you are but what am I?

:D

Posted: 07 Feb 2008, 13:28
by tom2681
Someone should tell those spammers that "preteen fuck rape" is not a proper occupation:

Image

If he thinks I'm gonna activate his account...

Posted: 07 Feb 2008, 13:51
by EvaUnit02
Ah, must be one Romero trying to set up a dummy account.

Posted: 07 Feb 2008, 15:52
by Yi-Long
tom2681 wrote:Someone should tell those spammers that "preteen fuck rape" is not a proper occupation:
It's not? It's certainly keeping me off the streets... :P

Posted: 07 Feb 2008, 17:32
by grim_tales
EvaUnit02 wrote:Ah, must be one Romero trying to set up a dummy account.
:D

Posted: 07 Feb 2008, 18:26
by Markgway
tom2681 wrote:Someone should tell those spammers that "preteen fuck rape" is not a proper occupation:
Right. It's more of a hobby...

Posted: 08 Feb 2008, 04:18
by the68monkey
Kind of surprised you guys aren't all over those photos of Cecilia Cheung baring all in private for Edison. Seems like it would have been a hot topic on this forum, but what do I know?
:D

Posted: 08 Feb 2008, 05:00
by bradavon
the68monkey wrote:Kind of surprised you guys aren't all over those photos of Cecilia Cheung baring all in private for Edison. Seems like it would have been a hot topic on this forum, but what do I know?
:D
Look harder ;) -

https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... php?t=4312

It's started a debate in just the sort of way Bullets does so well :D

Posted: 08 Feb 2008, 11:22
by tom2681
I've saved the pictures on my HD, so I don't need to discuss it. :D

Posted: 08 Feb 2008, 12:18
by Yi-Long
tom2681 wrote:I've saved the pictures on my HD, so I don't need to discuss it. :D
All 200+ of them? Most of them are barely different from eachother...

Posted: 08 Feb 2008, 12:46
by Shen
woohoo.!! i just got a letter with an unconditional acceptance to my first choice university! now the preassures on, im the first in my family to ever go to university, most didnt pass highschool.

Posted: 08 Feb 2008, 13:05
by Yi-Long
Shen wrote:woohoo.!! i just got a letter with an unconditional acceptance to my first choice university! now the preassures on, im the first in my family to ever go to university, most didnt pass highschool.
Wow... congratulations Shen! I always considered you as one of the smartest women on this board! Well done!

Posted: 08 Feb 2008, 13:06
by grim_tales
Congratulations Shen :D

Posted: 08 Feb 2008, 13:42
by thelostdragon
Yi-Long wrote:
tom2681 wrote:I've saved the pictures on my HD, so I don't need to discuss it. :D
All 200+ of them? Most of them are barely different from eachother...
200+? Did I miss something. That website you linked to had about 15 pics or so.

Posted: 08 Feb 2008, 13:47
by Yi-Long
thelostdragon wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:
tom2681 wrote:I've saved the pictures on my HD, so I don't need to discuss it. :D
All 200+ of them? Most of them are barely different from eachother...
200+? Did I miss something. That website you linked to had about 15 pics or so.
I posted an update yesterday in that other thread I linked to, where you could find more pics...
Here's a direct link to the page with all the pics...

https://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/forums/ ... 716#103716

Posted: 08 Feb 2008, 13:53
by gasteropod
Shen wrote:woohoo.!! i just got a letter with an unconditional acceptance to my first choice university! now the preassures on, im the first in my family to ever go to university, most didnt pass highschool.
Which uni?

Posted: 08 Feb 2008, 14:11
by thelostdragon
Yi-Long wrote:
thelostdragon wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:
tom2681 wrote:I've saved the pictures on my HD, so I don't need to discuss it. :D
All 200+ of them? Most of them are barely different from eachother...
200+? Did I miss something. That website you linked to had about 15 pics or so.
I posted an update yesterday in that other thread I linked to, where you could find more pics...
Didn't notice it, thanks. It's really strange seeing an actress you respected greatly for her acting abilities totally unshaven, lol.

Posted: 08 Feb 2008, 14:15
by Yi-Long
thelostdragon wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:
thelostdragon wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:
tom2681 wrote:I've saved the pictures on my HD, so I don't need to discuss it. :D
All 200+ of them? Most of them are barely different from eachother...
200+? Did I miss something. That website you linked to had about 15 pics or so.
I posted an update yesterday in that other thread I linked to, where you could find more pics...
Didn't notice it, thanks. It's really strange seeing an actress you respected greatly for her acting abilities totally unshaven, lol.
Just wait till you become a director, LD! :D

Posted: 08 Feb 2008, 15:17
by Shen
gasteropod wrote:
Shen wrote:woohoo.!! i just got a letter with an unconditional acceptance to my first choice university! now the preassures on, im the first in my family to ever go to university, most didnt pass highschool.
Which uni?
Huddersfield

and thanks yi and grim :)

Posted: 08 Feb 2008, 16:04
by Markgway
Anyone recognise the unknown women?

"A close friend of Chen was cited as saying that Edison liked to take intimate photos with his women, at least 14 celebrities, and he would show them to a select group of friends."

Dirty Bastard. Those women are crazy for trusting him.

Posted: 08 Feb 2008, 16:19
by bradavon
Shen wrote:woohoo.!! i just got a letter with an unconditional acceptance to my first choice university! now the preassures on, im the first in my family to ever go to university, most didnt pass highschool.
Well done. You must be chuffed.

Only my brother in our family (of my age group) went to Uni. It wasn't for me or my sister.

Posted: 08 Feb 2008, 16:22
by bradavon
Yi-Long wrote:I posted an update yesterday in that other thread I linked to, where you could find more pics...
Here's a direct link to the page with all the pics...
Yi:

By all means post such links but can we:

A: Keep them to the two "Naked Women" threads if at all possible
B: Add a disclaimer they're NOT work safe
C: Post them in the relevant thread instead of posting such links all over the sight.

Please don't get all angry about this. It's not much to ask we keep adult content in it's relevant threads.

I've already had other forums remove our links from their forum due to the small level of adult content we have on the site. Young kids or other people may stumble across them without knowing and be offended. At least if we make it obvious ("such as in the two babes" threads) it's then there business if they click on them or not.

You will see I've edit your posted above to point back to the relevant discussion thread and in that included your new link.

All I ask is a little thought before posting such links.