Page 9 of 21

Posted: 29 May 2006, 15:15
by romerojpg
Not a flattering shot man :D looks like a she boy.

Posted: 29 May 2006, 16:13
by IronMonkey
romerojpg wrote:Not a flattering shot man :D looks like a she boy.
Hmm I don't think so. But how about this one?

Image

Posted: 29 May 2006, 17:28
by Markgway
Same photo, dude.

And I agree with Romero. Not flattering.

Posted: 29 May 2006, 17:29
by Markgway
Hmm... it's changed since I refreshed.

Better, but she looks plastic and fake with a forced grin.

Posted: 29 May 2006, 18:24
by Yi-Long
Too.Much.Make-up.

Posted: 29 May 2006, 18:49
by grim_tales
Nice face but her grin is forced as Mark said

Posted: 29 May 2006, 19:54
by IronMonkey
Bah. I like her & thats all that matters to me. :)

Anyone seen the new video yet? I haven't been very lucky in a long while if you know what I mean but that video is better than sex! :D

Posted: 29 May 2006, 20:02
by brooce-leroy
IronMonkey wrote: Anyone seen the new video yet? I haven't been very lucky in a long while if you know what I mean but that video is better than sex! :D
Does that mean you been 'releasing' your sexual fustration with the aid of that video? :?

Posted: 29 May 2006, 20:05
by IronMonkey
Unfortunately no it doesn't. :(

Posted: 29 May 2006, 20:05
by romerojpg
:lol:

Posted: 29 May 2006, 20:24
by Shen
new one:

Image

Posted: 29 May 2006, 20:43
by Yi-Long
Pics of your new boyfriend, Shen? :D

Mark cant possibly compete with that stunner... :D

Posted: 29 May 2006, 20:48
by Shen
haha :lol: thats mean, why'd you pick on him so much? its funny but mean :lol:

and nah not my new boyfriend, with a gob like that? i dont fancy watching him eat raw fish and rabbit either :P

Posted: 30 May 2006, 00:24
by EvaUnit02
People aren't over LOTR yet?

Posted: 30 May 2006, 02:17
by Markgway
What happened when I finally met-up with Shen....

Image

Posted: 30 May 2006, 06:07
by dragonhero005
I´m sure Tom will like my Desktop. :wink:

CLICK

Posted: 30 May 2006, 09:40
by grim_tales
Awww.. ;)

I cant see your image Mark, its a red cross.
Eva, Shen can have whatever she wants on her desktop :?

Posted: 30 May 2006, 16:47
by Markgway
Should be fixed now.

Posted: 30 May 2006, 16:58
by grim_tales
I see it now.

:D

Posted: 30 May 2006, 17:02
by bradavon
dragonhero005 wrote:I´m sure Tom will like my Desktop. :wink:

CLICK
Is that really your desktop? It reminds me of movies from the 1980's where all offices had massive mainframes in their basements :D

Posted: 30 May 2006, 17:17
by bradavon
I've had enough of my PC crashing, it getting infected with virus' and that blue screen of death. I've gone "Old School'".

No more virus' (as it's so old virus' don't work, okay not quite :D ), I never get the blue screen of death as it won't actually boot up and it also never crashes because if I'm lucky to get Windows to load it's a miracle:

Image

Billy Boy was right when he wrote:

Image

p.s - It took me freakin' ages to find a Windows 3.1 picture :D

Posted: 30 May 2006, 17:35
by Yi-Long
bradavon wrote:
p.s - It took me freakin' ages to find a Windows 3.1 picture :D
Hmm... it only took me 2 seconds ;) :D

Posted: 30 May 2006, 17:55
by bradavon
Not a decent one that showed the desktop though.

Posted: 30 May 2006, 23:17
by tom2681
Damn it's good to have a wallpaper that changes at every boot-up. :D

Image

With 365 different wallpapers, I never know how my desktop is going to look. :lol:

Posted: 30 May 2006, 23:25
by bradavon
I used to use such a program but can't be bothered any more, besides some wallpapers are better than others. I don't turn my PC off either so it rarely gets reset.