Page 9 of 19

Posted: 09 Dec 2006, 20:29
by HungFist
tom2681 wrote:@Brad:
I think HungFist's paradise looks like this:
Wrong. Here is a picture of my paradise

Posted: 09 Dec 2006, 20:45
by tom2681
A sweaty Aya Ueto for all eternity...
Meh, why not ? :D

Posted: 09 Dec 2006, 23:13
by Markgway
Lol, Brad seems to have an obsession with girls he thinks look underage.

The age of consent in the UK is 16, mate, not 61.

Granny fuckers need not apply.

Posted: 09 Dec 2006, 23:30
by bradavon
HungFist wrote:Someone who's 4 years older than I am looks like a 7 year old to you. I bet I'd look like an infant in your eyes :lol:

You just don't have taste for women :wink:
Taste for women yes, taste for girls know. I am 28 in 6 days, which probably has a lot to do with our differing opinions of sexiness and beauty.

I'm not saying she's unattractive but at the same time school girls don't turn me on. Oh and yes she looks 10 at a push.
tom2681 wrote:@Brad:
I think HungFist's paradise looks like this:

http://www.seifukuheaven.com/shirtskirt2.htm
Indeed :D
HungFist wrote:Wrong. Here is a picture of my paradise
More school girls I see ;) . She looks hot in that first pic, but that's just all the sweat.
Markgway wrote:Lol, Brad seems to have an obsession with girls he thinks look underage.
Obsession, huh? It's Hung not I who keeps posting them.

I'm just commenting they're look like children you frequently see in 12A cinema screenings.

But yes a woman under 24 is a little girl to me. Kylie is far hotter now than when she was in her early twenties, she looks more womanly and relaxed; maturity and wisdom are also very sexy too.

Monica Bellucci, Gong Li and Salma Hayek are all stunning women despite all being their forties (that's not to say I'd want to go out with someone in their forties).

Please don't post any pictures of Grannies though ;)
Markgway wrote:The age of consent in the UK is 16, mate, not 61.
That doesn't mean you have to have sex with a 16 year old 8) (or a 61 year old).

Posted: 09 Dec 2006, 23:40
by Markgway
No, but you keep making poor HungFist feel like a hebo.

Posted: 09 Dec 2006, 23:41
by Lourdes
Yes they do all look like 12year boys Brad but you're missing the point here. That's the whole appeal.

Posted: 09 Dec 2006, 23:42
by Markgway
:lol:

Posted: 09 Dec 2006, 23:58
by HungFist
bradavon wrote:
tom2681 wrote:@Brad:
I think HungFist's paradise looks like this:

http://www.seifukuheaven.com/shirtskirt2.htm
Indeed :D
You guys are dirtier than I am. At least Tom is. I've never visited a school girl site in my life. Unlike Tom it seems :lol:
bradavon wrote:
HungFist wrote:Wrong. Here is a picture of my paradise
More school girls I see ;)
Where?

EDIT: damn, forgot that Koukou pic. My bad
bradavon wrote:
Markgway wrote:Lol, Brad seems to have an obsession with girls he thinks look underage.
Obsession, huh? It's Hung not I who keeps posting them.


Hey, I'm just posting girls of my age. And the last one I posted to this thread was actually 4 years older than I am. Even Aya is 49½ weeks older than me. So, that means I like older women :bom:

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 00:02
by bradavon
Fair enough that you are. You're counting in weeks???

Oh and there's nothing wrong with a bit of filth ;)
Lourdes wrote:Yes they do all look like 12year boys Brad but you're missing the point here. That's the whole appeal.
Whatever floats your boat.
Markgway wrote:No, but you keep making poor HungFist feel like a hebo.
I hope I'm not making Hung feel like an American town.

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 00:03
by Markgway
You don't need to defend yourself Hung.

We know you're cool.

I'm in my mid-to-late 20s and I'd pork most of these teen girls. :D

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 00:09
by bradavon
Is that another way of saying you're nearly 30? :D (like me, I can't wait).

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 00:12
by HungFist
bradavon wrote:Fair enough that you are. You're counting in weeks???
You want days? Okay, 18 :lol:

It's very simple. I was born on August 27th and she September 14th.
bradavon wrote:
Markgway wrote:No, but you keep making poor HungFist feel like a hebo.
I hope I'm not making Hung feel like an American town.
I don't understand a word...
Markgway wrote: I'm in my mid-to-late 20s and I'd pork most of these teen girls. :D
Bloody pervert :D

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 03:29
by Markgway
bradavon wrote:Is that another way of saying you're nearly 30? :D (like me, I can't wait).
I think we're about the same age -- you may be older by months IIRC.

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 03:31
by Markgway
HungFist wrote:
bradavon wrote:
Markgway wrote:No, but you keep making poor HungFist feel like a hebo.
I hope I'm not making Hung feel like an American town.
I don't understand a word...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =hebephile

I should've typed Hebe.
HungFist wrote:
Markgway wrote: I'm in my mid-to-late 20s and I'd pork most of these teen girls. :D
Bloody pervert :D
Oi, after I defended you... :twisted:

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 09:55
by EvaUnit02
Have you guys got some nice Ai Maeda pics?

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 09:57
by HungFist
Just Aki. I don't even remeber how her sister looks like.

Maybe someone else has.

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 13:45
by tom2681
Hung wrote:Just Aki. I don't even remeber how her sister looks like.
Ai ? Wasn't she Kitano Shiori in Battle Royale 2 ?

EDIT: Yes, she was.

Here's Aki:
Image

Here's Ai:
Image

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 13:54
by HungFist
Here's one of my favourite Aki pics
Image

This one is great as well. I like it that she has original and somehow "real" looks instead of that typical cute model look. And she's still very cute
Image

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 15:04
by HungFist
A couple of Aki screencaps

So sweet
Image

Image

Image

Playing
Image

Playing for real
Image

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 17:13
by bradavon
Any plans Hung to visit Japan?
HungFist wrote:You want days? Okay, 18 :lol:
I think you meant days before and weeks now.
Markgway wrote:http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =hebephile

I should've typed Hebe.
There's a whole other language on that website :D

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 18:10
by HungFist
bradavon wrote:Any plans Hung to visit Japan?
Again? Hell yeah.
bradavon wrote:
HungFist wrote:You want days? Okay, 18 :lol:
I think you meant days before and weeks now.
Lol, what was I thinking. Okay, obviously, for some reason, I was thinking a year minus 18 days but left it there. She's 365 - 18 = 347 days aka 49½ weeks older than I am.

Aki is more than a year older than I am. Born june 1986 as far as I remember. Aya Matsuura is the same age as me. Summer 1986, I think (probably june)... Yes, I do know my favourite idols's birth times well :wink:

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 18:59
by bradavon
Any plans to try and meet her next time you visit?

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 19:15
by HungFist
Of course :D The best I could do last time was posters at Shinjuku (a bunch of japanese students passing by looked a bit surprised when they saw me taking a pictures of the poster) :lol:

But I had plenty of fun with other J-girls :wink: Like Bisc said, the girls are amazing. I always though the movies give an unrealistic image of the situation and it's true. The girls in Tokyo are even cuter movies would let you believe.

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 19:18
by Markgway
Can you take me with...? :D

Posted: 10 Dec 2006, 19:22
by HungFist
Not the first one to ask :D

I have to think about that. I went alone last time and liked it. I don't want anyone to steal my girls :lol: