Page 10 of 21
Posted: 30 May 2006, 23:29
by Kurgan
Are you seriously uploading at 49.9 there Tom?! Wow...
Posted: 30 May 2006, 23:30
by romerojpg
You dont turn it off! crikey bet your electricity bill is massive!
Posted: 30 May 2006, 23:45
by tom2681
@Kurgan:
I can get it up to 67 kbytes, but that's overkill.

Posted: 31 May 2006, 00:01
by IronMonkey
My latest creation:
Now you guys
cannot say she doesn't look hot in those pics! I bet even Shen would give her one!

Posted: 31 May 2006, 00:02
by tom2681
I think she looks like an ugly cow, but I guess that's just me...
Posted: 31 May 2006, 00:09
by Kurgan
Did your PC crash in between posts there Tom? If so, that's one time I am glad Windows died on its arse

And why upload at 67k? Isn't 13k enough? Not that I have any knowledge on these things...

Posted: 31 May 2006, 00:09
by Yi-Long
Tom: who's the cute asian chick on your desktop?
(Grim mode: is that Zhang Ziyi? I loved her in Shanghai Knights!)
I agree about the ugly cow. Just way too much make-up and a dumb outfit. Doesnt come close to a Shakira or Beyonce.
Posted: 31 May 2006, 00:12
by Kurgan
I'll butt in here Yi: Vicky Zhao Wei, if I'm not mistaken...
And to IM, she looks alright in those pics; there are plenty floating round the aether where she looks much better.
Posted: 31 May 2006, 00:15
by tom2681
Kurgan wrote:Did your PC crash in between posts there Tom?
Nope, I just like to switch wallpapers manually from time to time.
Kurgan wrote:And why upload at 67k? Isn't 13k enough?
On the ED2K network, you can download faster if you upload faster.
Bigger upload -> More credits -> Better download rate.
Yi wrote:who's the cute asian chick on your desktop?
That's Vicki Zhao Wei (So Close, Shaolin Soccer, Jade Goddess of Mercy, Warriors of Heaven and Earth, etc...)
Posted: 31 May 2006, 00:20
by Kurgan
I won't continue this much further (contravening all sorts of rules with this conversation, I'll bet) but I will say that I tend to work at 13k and don't have much problem with the eMule download rate...
To drag this back on topic, a rather clean looking desktop I think...
You may say empty, but that's a matter of opinion...

Posted: 31 May 2006, 00:57
by the68monkey
Nice and simple, Kurgan. Very classy.
Posted: 31 May 2006, 01:03
by tom2681
Isn't that the girl from Final Fantasy 8 ?
Nice desktop BTW.

Posted: 31 May 2006, 01:07
by Kurgan
3 extra points in the DVD Mystère game for anyone who can guess/knows who that picture is supposed to be of... what, I can't make up rules for the game on the fly?
Thanks Bobbi. Oh, and I've PM'd you. Still not sure 100% how this works (despite Brad's attempts to educate me).
edit: Thanks to you as well, Tom. However, you don't get the points... yet

Posted: 31 May 2006, 01:14
by Shen
IronMonkey wrote:
Now you guys
cannot say she doesn't look hot in those pics! I bet even Shen would give her one!

you'd bet wrong, she looks like a cheap whore...i have no time for people who think flaunting their ass in order to become famous is a good thing...pussy cat dolls and shit like that annoy the crap out of me, they arent amazingly beautiful in the first place, they just get famous my guys drooling over their lack of self respect. you see prettier girls walking down the street.
just my opinion of course...
Posted: 31 May 2006, 01:25
by Kurgan
Shen wrote:you'd bet wrong
You could've told me that before posting it on the board; I could've made some money out of him by taking that bet (which I would've shared obviously...

)
Posted: 31 May 2006, 01:31
by Shen
lol kurgan, sorry...
Posted: 31 May 2006, 01:39
by Kurgan
Ah well, just so long as you remember for next time. Can't miss these opportunities to make money out of our sucke- I mean, brothers here at BnB.

Posted: 31 May 2006, 09:22
by EvaUnit02
I thought Final Fantasy 8 was a shitty game. The drawing system was shit, the Magic system (or lack thereof) sucked, "the make your own weapon upgrades" system was rubbish, the SeeD income made the game too easy and Squall was an angsty faggot. The score was cool though.
Last FF I bothered with was 10. That sucked too, they had dumbed it down so much that it wasn't funny and I hated the heavy handed pontificating about how technology was bad. The switching party members on the fly business is something they should've introduced in FF6 back in '94.
I might give Dragon Quest 8 a try sometime (made by the Enix side of SquareEnix). The Square side of the SquareEnix seem too concerned with making games for mainstream fucktards who hate even one millimetre of difficulty in their games.
Posted: 31 May 2006, 10:37
by grim_tales
Tom's pic is NOT ZZ, even I can see that

Posted: 31 May 2006, 10:52
by thelostdragon
Tom, aren't you on L33cher mod?
Posted: 31 May 2006, 11:01
by IronMonkey
Yeah well I like her. Stop picking faults!
Posted: 31 May 2006, 11:03
by thelostdragon
Hey, IM, I'm with you on this. 8)
Posted: 31 May 2006, 11:09
by IronMonkey
Thanks LD.

Posted: 31 May 2006, 11:16
by thelostdragon
Wouldn't be thankful for yet another competitor.

Posted: 31 May 2006, 11:22
by IronMonkey
Hmm, that is true. Have you seen the new video yet LD? Oh. My. God!
