Page 100 of 152

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 20 Aug 2009, 17:56
by Markgway
Shingster wrote:Just under 15stones, that's nowt! Are you 5ft 2 though? :D
Lol... not a midget, I'm 5'11.

I don't look like "a fat bloke". More like someone who could do with losing a few pounds.

I'm trying to slim down and tone up.

EDIT: Great job with the dieting Sam. You look much much healthier now.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 20 Aug 2009, 18:36
by Yi-Long
Markgway wrote:
EDIT: Great job with the dieting Sam. You look much much healthier now.
Stop coming on to Sam, Mark. Hasn't the poor fella been through enough already!?!?

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 20 Aug 2009, 19:00
by bradavon
Yi-Long wrote:Wow... Salty almost lost a complete Brad in weight... ;)
Ha ha :D.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 20 Aug 2009, 22:15
by Shingster
That is some pretty impressive wight loss there Salty, glad your helath issues are much better as well! :rock:
Markgway wrote:Lol... not a midget, I'm 5'11.
15st at 5ft 11, I should think you're not a fat bloke, that's simply overweight in my book! :D

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 21 Aug 2009, 00:55
by Markgway
Shingster wrote:15st at 5ft 11, I should think you're not a fat bloke, that's simply overweight in my book! :D
That's what I said... :D
Yi-Long wrote:Stop coming on to Sam, Mark. Hasn't the poor fella been through enough already!?!?
Don't be so jealous you man-bitch! There's enough gwaylove to go around.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 24 Aug 2009, 16:43
by Godzooki
Got myself the Swine Flu. :thumbs: Tamiflu FTW!

I have never felt so shit in all my life. :(

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 24 Aug 2009, 19:56
by gasteropod
I received a £233.57 bonus from work today, has anyone else ever experienced this phenomenon?? :clap:

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 24 Aug 2009, 21:08
by bradavon
I got £500 for an Xmas bonus last year. I hope to get the same this year. Yay!

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 24 Aug 2009, 21:20
by romerojpg
I get around £200 ever month, the harder I work and more keys I press, the more I get.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 30 Aug 2009, 11:32
by EvaUnit02
HAHA, what kind of dumb fuck spends actual money (£4.08 or 480 MSP in this case) on clothing for their game avatar to wear? A sucker is born every minute, eh Tigger?

Image

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 30 Aug 2009, 13:42
by gasteropod
:lol:

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 02 Sep 2009, 12:51
by HungFist
A few pics from my hometown

Nice rainy day
Image

Our 14 year old dog
Image

Close by
Image

Our summer cottage built by my grandfather in late 50's or early 60's
Image

There's a small sauna building in the shadow on the right
Image

Image

Image

Nobody has time to properly take care of this place, I'm afraid
Image

Image

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 02 Sep 2009, 13:06
by Yi-Long
Holy shit, you live in paradise.

Is house pricing high where you live? How much would it cost to rent a house?

Here in Holland, man, housing is fucked UP.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 02 Sep 2009, 13:32
by HungFist
Yi-Long wrote:Is house pricing high where you live? How much would it cost to rent a house?
I don't know, I have never rented a house. My parents own their house. That's where I'm right now (during the summer... for a few more weeks). In Vaasa where I study I paid about 400€ / month for my 30m2 apartment.

EDIT: my farther's estimation for small somewhat new house rent in the area we live in: 1000-1500€.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 02 Sep 2009, 14:00
by Yi-Long
HungFist wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:Is house pricing high where you live? How much would it cost to rent a house?
I don't know, I have never rented a house. My parents own their house. That's where I'm right now (during the summer... for a few more weeks). In Vaasa where I study I paid about 400€ / month for my 30m2 apartment.

EDIT: my farther's estimation for small somewhat new house rent in the area we live in: 1000-1500€.
Aw, so that's also pretty expensive.

Man, my parents back in the day (27 years orso ago) bought a whole house for about 40.000 euro (90.000 dutch guilders in those days) or something. Gawd, I wish that was still possible.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 02 Sep 2009, 16:08
by romerojpg
Yi-Long wrote:Holy shit, you live in paradise.
Yup it does look so quiet, calm and chock full of nice views :D not a druggie or begger in sight.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 02 Sep 2009, 16:14
by Yi-Long
romerojpg wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:Holy shit, you live in paradise.
Yup it does look so quiet, calm and chock full of nice views :D not a druggie or begger in sight.
Well, apart from Hung, obviously... ;)

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 02 Sep 2009, 16:28
by grim_tales
It has some lovely views :)

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 02 Sep 2009, 17:13
by HungFist
Yi-Long wrote:
romerojpg wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:Holy shit, you live in paradise.
Yup it does look so quiet, calm and chock full of nice views :D not a druggie or begger in sight.
Well, apart from Hung, obviously... ;)
Well I had to be behind the camera. Obviously.

The cool thing is that there are no beggars in here. The first time I ever saw one was when I went to Helsinki. And then later in Tokyo. But Japanese beggars are polite enough not to beg.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 02 Sep 2009, 17:24
by romerojpg
I have to step over homless beggers a few times a week in the morin and night on the way from work, not nice.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 02 Sep 2009, 23:15
by Markgway
You wanna talk about junkies?

Try living in Dundee. :help:

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 03 Sep 2009, 00:44
by Shingster
Hehe, inner-city Scotland's great. My town has pretty bad heroin problems as well, know at least one old school friend who has OD'd on the stuff. In my street alone we've had two operating drug dealers, oh the joy of being woken up in the middle of the night by the police raiding the flats across the road! :D

Needless to say those pics of yours look pretty fucking idyllic to me Hung. Certainly a completely different world to the one I inhabit! :thumbs:

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 03 Sep 2009, 05:59
by Markgway
I think Shing and I live in the same neighbourhood.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 03 Sep 2009, 06:46
by Yi-Long
Markgway wrote:I think Shing and I live in the same neighbourhood.
Yeah, we know. Apparantly you live across the road :D

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 03 Sep 2009, 09:53
by Markgway
:rock: