Page 2 of 26

Posted: 26 Jul 2006, 03:43
by the68monkey
As a teacher, I have to admit I love this Rowan Atkinson sketch. :lol:
Fatal Beatings

Rowan Atkinson as the editor, with Hugh Laurie as Shakey (aka Shakespeare):
To Be, or Not To Be?

Some low-brow humor from Rowan Atkinson:
No One Called Jones

And finally, this is NOT Rowan Atkinson. But it's rather funny, especially the Vivaldi:
The Horn Guy
(Tom, are the French really this strange? ;) )

Posted: 26 Jul 2006, 09:53
by grim_tales
I love the Fatal Beatings sketch :D
The next sketch (the one where he reads the rude names) reminded me of the Simpons.

"Has anyone seen my Mike Rotch? Everyone, I.P Freely".. etc :D

Posted: 26 Jul 2006, 14:25
by Markgway
That 'Fatal Beatings' punchline is a gas. :lol:

And I thought that was Tom playing with his horn. :wink:

Posted: 26 Jul 2006, 22:47
by Yi-Long
Ahhh... being good on the environment is just COOL, man!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4aIsp1LeoI

Posted: 26 Jul 2006, 23:17
by the68monkey
Good for the environment? What are you talking about? They're throwing away aluminum cans when they should be recycling them! :D

Posted: 26 Jul 2006, 23:19
by Yi-Long
Awww.. we all know it all goes on the same pile of junk anyway. ;)

Posted: 26 Jul 2006, 23:44
by Kurgan
I wonder how many out-takes there are from that lot... :D

Posted: 26 Jul 2006, 23:45
by thelostdragon
Whoa! The can thing is awesome. There is also one where two guys flip coins from very far away into a glass. Let me find it.

Posted: 26 Jul 2006, 23:54
by thelostdragon
The glass and coins thing:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XXhELBs1HSw

Posted: 27 Jul 2006, 13:08
by Yi-Long
Wow... this hardly seems fair. Who says the CPU in games never cheats!?!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr9sy37G ... id%3D12607

:D :D :D

Bastards :D

LD: Already seen the glass and coins things before. Amazing that they'd spend all their time perfecting that :)

Posted: 30 Jul 2006, 22:30
by Yi-Long
Dave will handle your drive-through orders :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxdVVIx8 ... id%20belle

Posted: 30 Jul 2006, 22:44
by Kurgan
Good stuff :)

From parkour to burritos :D

Posted: 30 Jul 2006, 22:51
by Yi-Long
Yeah I was looking to find some David Belle stuff and ran into this clip :D

Posted: 31 Jul 2006, 01:50
by Markgway
I don't really like Letterman, but that skit wasn't too bad.

Posted: 01 Aug 2006, 16:11
by EvaUnit02
How the Death Star was really destroyed.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ITtRVyOg0M0& ... ath%20star

Posted: 03 Aug 2006, 12:55
by Yi-Long
Ricky Gervais with Crouch and Rooney... :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9YKfAE5 ... n%20wright

Posted: 03 Aug 2006, 13:04
by dragonhero005
Incredible machines

I could watch this for the whole day (I love the music btw. :lol: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5nmspVO ... 20machines

Posted: 03 Aug 2006, 13:31
by Markgway
Condescending remark of the week:

"I don't know what it is about little people... I just love 'em, man!"

Posted: 03 Aug 2006, 13:37
by Markgway
That Japanese music was really doing my head in. If you could watch that for a day good luck. I gave up after three minutes.

Posted: 03 Aug 2006, 13:40
by dragonhero005
Markgway wrote:That Japanese music was really doing my head in. If you could watch that for a day good luck. I gave up after three minutes.
But then you missed the best parts! :roll: :wink:

Posted: 03 Aug 2006, 20:28
by Kurgan
'Best' is a rather relative term in that context. I gave up after the same sorta timeframe as Mark, but decided to reload... the best thing about it is at the end of the video, there's a link to a clip to some of Sony's dancing QRIO robots :P

Nah, the execution was very good on some of those; the last one especially.

Posted: 04 Aug 2006, 13:18
by Yi-Long

Posted: 04 Aug 2006, 14:25
by Markgway
He needs a minder.

Posted: 07 Aug 2006, 15:08
by Yi-Long
New videofootage of a very young Grim has emerged online.
Shocking, to say the least...

http://view.break.com/137732

Posted: 07 Aug 2006, 16:06
by grim_tales
Hey!! :shock:

:D