Xbox: error 16 :(

Consoles, Computers, iPads, and More
HD Discussion Elsewhere
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Yeah, i guess Halo 1 and 2 arent 'shit', but i just dont care for them. Not for the story, or for the gameplay, or for the graphics or what. Halo 2 was OK in the 2nd level though, but I never really got a real incentive to keep playing.

And Monkey: I LOVE Ninja Gaiden Black! Really looking forward to NG2, IF it gets released uncensored. All that blood and limbs: awesome! :D
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Can anyone help me with finding an internal HD for the xbox that isnt SATA?

Like what brand and what number etc?

edit: nevermind, I think i figured everything out that I need to know. :)
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Can anyone tell me how to install emulators on my modded Xbox?
And how to add roms to the existing playlists?
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Yi-Long wrote:Can anyone tell me how to install emulators on my modded Xbox?
And how to add roms to the existing playlists?
Check out my post on Page 1 of this thread.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Thanks Eva...
Not sure if I understand it all yet, but I'll get back on this when I actually hook everything up and attempt connecting to my pc.
:)

Right now, I'm just dumping all my games in my HD.
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
EvaUnit02
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9150
Joined: 08 Feb 2005, 14:39
Location: Wellywood, Kiwiland

Post by EvaUnit02 »

Okay, configure XBMC with your router information. Try FTPing into it, the default username and password should both be "xbox" (minus the quotes of course). Keep configuring it until you can successfully FTP in.

You can find all the emulators and other homebrew apps on www.xbins.org 's FTP server.
Yi-Long
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8616
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 12:46
Location: Alkmaar, Holland

Post by Yi-Long »

Thanks man, I'll look into all that :)
Also never used a newsserver before, but it seems like that's pretty much the only way to get the 2-3 games I was still after.

Gawd... I'm such a N00bY. :P
Image
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...