If Revolutions is awful, that makes it overrated, no?
You can get just The Matrix on BD. I already own the HD-DVD box set though.
saltysam wrote:lol i don't recall hearing one positive review of part 3 and 2 was greeted with an extremely lukewarm response.don't know why you think they were overrated.
May be time to jump on Haloween in HD I have had every other bloody disc over the years and to me the upgrade is massive from what I have seen, I dont mind the slight colour changes so it is a big upgrade
Yeah I'd really recommend it Romero, it's got a very impressive picture for its age, very film-like and three-dimensional in places, and it doesn't appear to have been tampered with either as far as EE and DNR goes. Original mono too!
I have avoided all the other Haloween films all my life, never wanted to water down the origanal amazingly I think I have only seen Season of the Witch and H20 only, which amazes me that I have not bought them all yet.
I only recently saw Halloween: Resurrection on TV, and it was one of the worst films I've ever seen, I was actually laughing out loud in its opening scenes.
Ong-bak was okay, TYG better but the stories are so woeful it made it hard to fully enjoy the fighting and did this Elephant really have to get killed? For a country that's national animal is officially the Elephant, Thailand never treats it very well.
I do want to see this but reckon I'd be disappointed I bought it.
saltysam wrote:Some excellent action in Chocolate,well worth a watch at £6.99
I watched Chocolate in HK while me and my girlfriend were at her family's house (it was shown on TV in the afternoon). It was decent, but I was kinda disappointed with the action actually, with the girl looking a bit too slow and the fights a bit TOO staged (people 'waiting' to be hit, going by the motions, etc).
I really like the lead-actress, but I wasn't all that impressed by her martial arts performance, which could also be because of lazy directing (not demanding enough).
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...