Page 2 of 2

Re: £5 off first order at Priceminister

Posted: 07 Oct 2009, 15:25
by saltysam
got my disc today,this is a great deal :thumbs:

Re: £5 off first order at Priceminister

Posted: 07 Oct 2009, 18:32
by bradavon
Mine's been shipped.

Re: £5 off first order at Priceminister

Posted: 08 Oct 2009, 18:53
by bradavon
Mine arrived today. Good service. Shame it's not the steel book version of CTHD I was hoping for. I thought they all were but I guess only the first batch were, with others being in a standard keep case.

Does anyone else find it annoying how pretty much all BD cases are boring plastic cases? What happened to special packaging such as digi-pack. Sure some are steel book but not many. When you pay a premium for BD, you should get better packaging.

Re: £5 off first order at Priceminister

Posted: 08 Oct 2009, 19:21
by romerojpg
It seems you can get more £5 vouchers if you refer a new customer with an appropriate code linked to your account so every customer gets you a £5 voucher. Mmmmmm.

Re: £5 off first order at Priceminister

Posted: 08 Oct 2009, 21:58
by bradavon
I can never get my mates to sign up to this stuff.

Sadly I can confirm the UK BD has the dumbed down subs, as expected. Yes Shingster, dumb down subs ;). The BD defaults to the Mandarin soundtrack (Yay!) but oddly no subs are turned on period by default. Thankfully English subs are first in the list.

The AV is excellent. The picture quality is a big improvement over the DVD, which was always a bit ropey in my book. The audio is an improvement too. Pity it's still not a proper SE, with new extras though.

Re: £5 off first order at Priceminister

Posted: 09 Oct 2009, 00:45
by Shingster
bradavon wrote:Sadly I can confirm the UK BD has the dumbed down subs, as expected. Yes Shingster, dumb down subs ;).
The only thing that's dumbed down is your brain (what the hell is "dumb down"??), and I confirmed what translation the BD subs use not only months ago on these boards, but also in this very thread 3-4 days ago you royal numpty. :banghead: :banghead:

Re: £5 off first order at Priceminister

Posted: 09 Oct 2009, 00:50
by bradavon
You really cannot take a joke at you, can you? It's sad really, you can dish it out but not take it.

You confirmed months ago, on Blu-ray Disc not yet released. Explain how you managed that one? If we're going to be childish, I'll point out I posted even earlier it would likely have the dumbed down subs.

Re: £5 off first order at Priceminister

Posted: 09 Oct 2009, 01:05
by Shingster
bradavon wrote:You really cannot take a joke at you, can you?
Not when they're passively goading jokes coming from you, no. :|
You confirmed months ago, on Blu-ray Disc not yet released. Explain how you managed that one?
Image

Re: £5 off first order at Priceminister

Posted: 09 Oct 2009, 12:38
by gasteropod
Shingster wrote:The only thing that's dumbed down is your brain
:lol:

Re: £5 off first order at Priceminister

Posted: 25 Jan 2011, 11:40
by saltysam
there's a new code for £5 off with these,valid till end of Feb.again it's off a first order only,the only thing they track is email address and card so if you've already had the discount you'll need to register with different email address and pay with a different card.code is GH5

Re: £5 off first order at Priceminister

Posted: 25 Jan 2011, 19:06
by romerojpg
They were up to 35% cashback at Quidco last year! insane. Much lower now I am sure :D