Page 11 of 21

Posted: 31 May 2006, 11:49
by thelostdragon
Nope. What is it called?

Posted: 31 May 2006, 11:50
by IronMonkey
Buttons! Its the best video yet. Try looking for it on your usual p2p program...

Lovely video, very sexy.

Now where's that "Post your picture" thread damnit?! I want to post a photo of my new bedroom. :(

Posted: 31 May 2006, 12:13
by tom2681
LD wrote:Tom, aren't you on L33cher mod?
L33cher mod ? Nope.
Isn't that the EMule mod that allows you to download lots of stuff without having to upload anything ? :|

Posted: 31 May 2006, 12:58
by thelostdragon
Well, you do upload. But only 1k. In return you can download with what your connection allows, depending on how high your download rate limit is set and on the quality of the sources. So usually I when I don't use the internet, I am downloading with 240k/s on eMule.

Posted: 31 May 2006, 13:57
by HungFist
Shen wrote:
IronMonkey wrote:
Now you guys cannot say she doesn't look hot in those pics! I bet even Shen would give her one! :P

you'd bet wrong, she looks like a cheap whore...i have no time for people who think flaunting their ass in order to become famous is a good thing...pussy cat dolls and shit like that annoy the crap out of me, they arent amazingly beautiful in the first place, they just get famous my guys drooling over their lack of self respect. you see prettier girls walking down the street.

just my opinion of course...
Mine too. I'm sorry IronMonkey but I think she looks unbelievably ugly.

Just our opinion of course :lol:

Vicky Zhao doesn't look bad at all. Kurgan's desktop was pretty nice, too.

Posted: 31 May 2006, 14:00
by Shen
the finnish have taste :D

Posted: 31 May 2006, 14:04
by thelostdragon
Hung, you wouldn't say no to her, would you? :wink:

Posted: 31 May 2006, 14:28
by HungFist
I don't know about finns in general but I have taste :wink:

Posted: 31 May 2006, 16:29
by Kurgan
Ahh, but the real question (to tie in LD's query) is do you have self-control? :D

Posted: 31 May 2006, 17:02
by Kurgan
EvaUnit02 wrote:I might give Dragon Quest 8 a try sometime
Do so, it's quite a good game from what little I've played of it; just don't have the time to do many epic games any more.
Mind you, that is the opinion of a fucktard who liked Final Fantasy VIII :D

Posted: 31 May 2006, 17:04
by HungFist
No :roll:

Posted: 01 Jun 2006, 15:55
by tom2681
I love creating landscapes with Terragen, that's one great program:

Image

:)

Here's the image:
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/1103/w3411525jd.png

Posted: 01 Jun 2006, 18:35
by Kurgan
Now, I must warn you, it's about to get slightly gratuitous. I have 4 pictures which fade from one to the next. The only reason I've changed from my last background of Rinoa, is because I believe this fits (every so slightly) better given the context of the source, plus it maintains my clean desktop look, I feel.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Told you it was excessive :)

Posted: 01 Jun 2006, 18:36
by Markgway
I like No.2 best, maybe.

Posted: 01 Jun 2006, 19:40
by IronMonkey
Ikaruga is a fantastic game.

Posted: 01 Jun 2006, 21:45
by Yi-Long
Tom2681 wrote:I love creating landscapes with Terragen, that's one great program:

Image

:)

Here's the image:
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/1103/w3411525jd.png
Tom... I liked Terragen too, to play with.
That is, untill I found the granddaddy of 3d landscape builders, Vue Infinite 5! It's a fucking awesome program. You should really download it. There's a good version available on Mininova.org.

It's really easy to use, and generates trees, rocks, everything. You shoudl check out the gallery on the website:
http://www.e-onsoftware.com/products/vu ... _infinite/

You can have lots of fun with it.

Posted: 01 Jun 2006, 21:47
by tom2681
Thanks Yi. :)

*Clicks*

Posted: 01 Jun 2006, 22:21
by Kurgan
That little video looks impressive. Have you made anything close to that Yi, or is that very high-level render-farm kinda stuff?

Posted: 02 Jun 2006, 06:40
by Yi-Long
Kurgan? What video?

I have made a couple of short videoclips for Vue, but obviously, the higher the resolution and the longer the animation, the more times it will consume to render.
Right now I've just done some of the basic animation stuff, like a panning camera around a tree blowing in the wind...
Yes, wind affects trees, plants and water. :)

Posted: 02 Jun 2006, 10:31
by Kurgan
The video I was referring to is on the Vue site. Looks nifty.

I'm definitely gonna have to give that program a go.

Posted: 02 Jun 2006, 13:10
by tom2681
*Trying the program now*

I might use the "artists thread" if I manage to build an interesting landscape. :D

Posted: 21 Jun 2006, 12:02
by IronMonkey
My latest:

Image

She has the nicest stomach in the whole world! :D

Posted: 21 Jun 2006, 15:04
by Markgway
Are those C-section scars? 8)

Posted: 21 Jun 2006, 16:30
by IronMonkey
:? They're not scars, they're just creases.

Posted: 22 Jun 2006, 02:00
by Markgway
Don't look like creases to me. :wink: