Page 11 of 12
Posted: 06 Jun 2008, 17:10
by bradavon
Posted: 06 Jun 2008, 18:52
by grim_tales
Dannii will probably come back then
Posted: 06 Jun 2008, 20:54
by Markgway
Yawn........................................
Posted: 08 Jun 2008, 21:21
by bradavon
Posted: 09 Jun 2008, 02:11
by Markgway
Mel B's actually gotten quite hot.
Posted: 09 Jun 2008, 02:58
by bradavon
Mel C and Gerrie are looking hotter now too.
Posted: 09 Jun 2008, 08:21
by grim_tales
They all look hotter now then they did 10 years ago

Posted: 09 Jun 2008, 15:16
by bradavon
Melc C never used to have a chance when she wore those ghastly sports outfits. Sports clothes are never attractive in my book.
Posted: 09 Jun 2008, 18:17
by grim_tales
I've heard Cheryl Cole (Girls Aloud) may replace Sharon as well.
Posted: 09 Jun 2008, 18:22
by bradavon

. Who next, Rolf Harris?
Posted: 09 Jun 2008, 23:40
by Markgway
I'd definately fuck Cheryl.... but not Rolf. He's safe.
Posted: 10 Jun 2008, 00:01
by bradavon
Great, you get Cheryl. I'll have Dannii.
Posted: 10 Jun 2008, 04:03
by Markgway
Sorted.
Posted: 10 Jun 2008, 20:11
by bradavon
It's been confirmed Cheryl is on board. What a joke, two pop stars. You'd think she was busy with Girls Aloud.
Posted: 10 Jun 2008, 22:58
by Markgway
Now all they need to do is get rid of that twat Cowell and the leprechaun.
Posted: 10 Jun 2008, 23:27
by bradavon
There's no show without Cowell. He's annoying but he is usually right.
Posted: 11 Jun 2008, 02:37
by Markgway
My arse knows more about good music.
At first his blunt "honesty" seemed refreshing but now he's just a smug git who gushes when it suits.
Posted: 11 Jun 2008, 03:10
by bradavon
Markgway wrote:My arse knows more about good music.
Yeah right okay. Simon Cowell doesn't know how about music, come on.
Posted: 11 Jun 2008, 13:31
by Shingster
I can just imagine Mark as a judge on Xfactor with the latest girl group coming on: "Well, you sounded pretty good, but all women are materialistic whores, so I think you should be voted off!"

Posted: 11 Jun 2008, 15:10
by bradavon
Too true

.
Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 02:30
by Markgway
bradavon wrote:Simon Cowell doesn't know how about music, come on.
So you think he does, eh?
This is Cowell's idea of talent:
Sinita
Curiosity Killed The Cat
Sonia
Five
Westlife.
The Power Rangers
World Wrestling Federation
Zig & Zag
Teletubbies
Robson & Jerome
Ultimate Kaos
Gareth Gates
Il Divo
Angelis
Leona Lewis
Cowell has inflicted that lot on us...
Now go ahead and defend him.
Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 03:34
by bradavon
Of that list: Westlfie and Leona Lewis are talented, and I'd wager Il Divo is talented too (not that I really know their stuff). None of it is my taste but they are talented.
To say Cowell has given us The WWF is pushing it just a little, don't you think?. I cannot remember Angelis.
Besides we weren't talking about talent (far from it), we were talking about Cowell not knowing about music. Which is bollocks, his music has sold millions. When he says someone cannot sing, usually he's right, they cannot sing.
When it comes to pop music Simon Cowell knows what he's talking about.
Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 09:23
by grim_tales
I can't/couldn't stand Westlife, theyre really bland IMO but theyre hardly in the same bracket as disturbing urban mini-pops Ultimate Kaos, Zig and Zag, karaoke (literally) act Robson and Jerome or Power Rangers.
While not to my taste, Leona is talented

Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 16:32
by Markgway
bradavon wrote:Of that list: Westlfie and Leona Lewis are talented
Stop right there, mister! You're opinion is disqualified.
To say Cowell has given us The WWF is pushing it just a little, don't you think?. I cannot remember Angelis.
No, it was his idea for them to produced a record. Angelis are a kiddie choir, I think.
Besides we weren't talking about talent (far from it), we were talking about Cowell not knowing about music.
How can anyone who claims to know anything about music have a resume like that? Holy shit!
Which is bollocks, his music has sold millions.
So you judge quality based on sales then?
When he says someone cannot sing, usually he's right, they cannot sing.
90% of the contestants on the X Factor can't sing so it's a safe bet.
When it comes to pop music Simon Cowell knows what he's talking about.
And I'm The Pope!!
Posted: 12 Jun 2008, 16:34
by Markgway
grim_tales wrote:While not to my taste, Leona is talented

She's a rip-off of Mariah Carey. No idea why the public have taken to her. If she has singing talent she's keeping it well hidden.