The Amazon Bargains Thread!

Sell Your Stuff, and What's on Sale
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

Not good enough to even get a cinema release in UK :(
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

£12.10 GBP delivered, no idea how anyones getting it for under £9?
Last edited by romerojpg on 13 Apr 2009, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.
gasteropod
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 6868
Joined: 03 Nov 2004, 18:16

Post by gasteropod »

UK 26 June 2008 (Edinburgh Film Festival)

That was its only UK cinema release :lol:
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

Yet they see fit to stick Speed Racer on thousands of screens, the indignity of it.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

HURRY UP
This offer stops midnight tonight!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node= ... dforums-21

Buy 2 Blu Rays from this list and put the code 5OFFBLUS in and save £5
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

good deal.some decent titles can be had for £7-£8 each with the fiver off.
romerojpg
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 8520
Joined: 26 Oct 2004, 13:12
Location: CLOSE TO YOUR MAMMA

Post by romerojpg »

I got Zatoichi and My Name Is Bruce (been out a month) for £13.50 pretty good.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Thanks Romero. I cannot really see anything I like. I can see a few which may interest me but I make a point of now only buying titles I really want, not just would like.

It only works out at £2.50 off of each. Although yours for £7 each is good. All the good ones cost too much.

It's so flipping annoy on Amazon, the filtering is bollocks. I filtered it down to £0 to £15 BDs and you still get those over £15. I also ordered by price (cheapest first) and that makes no difference either.

Useless! Thanks again though.

p.s - I did order Juno for £8.98 from Amazon last night though, annoyingly not part of this deal.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

Zatoichi & L.A. Confidential for £16 is tempting.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

LA Confidential was one I was considering. Zatoichi doesn't really interest me.
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Thanks Gasteropod :) I have the R1's (I thought it was a movie collection?) but unseen episodes/bonus features sounds interesting :D
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

Warlords BD Bargain...click the linky! :P

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listin ... dition=new
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

:D

WOW! What a bargain. I love where it says "LOW ITEM PRICE".
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

working class blu-ray fan
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

Falling Down BD Pre-Order £9.57 delivered

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... telinth-21
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

useful link here that monitors amazon's blu-ray prices,it's pretty good :)

http://uk.blu-ray.com/movies/deals.php?country=uk
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

I'll be picking up the 50th AE of North By Northwest :) DVD or BD I'm not sure yet.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Do Amazon charge on pre-order or shipping? If the latter I'm so pre-ordering Heat and Dances with Wolves. Thanks Salty.

It's likely the latter will be another German BD clone. Which I believe has:

* DTS-HD MA
* English subs for the Native American parts (but not otherwise, something likely to be corrected)
* Extended Cut only
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

bradavon wrote:Do Amazon charge on pre-order or shipping? If the latter I'm so pre-ordering Heat and Dances with Wolves. Thanks Salty.
Amazon charge when the item ships :) they are good prices,play have them up as well at £13.99 a pop.
bradavon
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 24430
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 19:30

Post by bradavon »

Thanks Salty. Ordered.
saltysam
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 9357
Joined: 27 Oct 2004, 18:27

Post by saltysam »

bradavon wrote:Thanks Salty. Ordered.
Check the prices now :wink:
User avatar
grim_tales
Bruce Lee's Fist
Posts: 22164
Joined: 25 Oct 2004, 17:34
Location: St. Albans, UK

Post by grim_tales »

Doh! I should have ordered it! :x