Page 12 of 21

Posted: 22 Jun 2006, 09:36
by IronMonkey
She hasn't had a baby if thats what you're implying. Have you never sat down then stood up to find you have crease marks on your stomach? I know I have & I'm not exactly fat - I like to keep in shape but I still get them...

Posted: 22 Jun 2006, 10:22
by Yi-Long
Yeah I have those all the time. It's because mostly I sit a bit bent forward, especially when I'm at the PC. I dont really have fat either, but it still sucks having creases like that (red stripes, right?)
I really should do sit-ups just so I wont have those creases anymore (they'd be camouflaged by the shadow of the six-pack... or in my case, 36-pack (even my six-pack has six-packs...)

Posted: 22 Jun 2006, 10:37
by IronMonkey
I'm not so sure about them being covered by the shadow of a six-pack (or a 36-pack!). I like to keep pretty trim & I have a six-pack but I still get creases, like you say after sitting at the PC. I get a couple of red stripes too.

Anyway, back on topic - Nicole from PCD is sooooooo fine!

Posted: 28 Jun 2006, 21:07
by IronMonkey
My latest:

Image

Posted: 29 Jun 2006, 22:17
by IronMonkey
My latest:

Image

Am I the only one who posts on this thread anymore?

Posted: 29 Jun 2006, 22:54
by Kurgan
Well, mine's changed back from the Ikaruga ones to Rinoa again :). I did actually use that pic of Homer that LD posted a little while ago as well :D
But if your desktops are of that calibre, feel free to keep on posting ;)

Posted: 29 Jun 2006, 23:18
by Shen
ok, here...
Image

Posted: 29 Jun 2006, 23:32
by IronMonkey
Kurgan wrote:But if your desktops are of that calibre, feel free to keep on posting ;)
Don't you worry, I will keep posting them! :)

Posted: 02 Jul 2006, 17:47
by IronMonkey
Sorry to disappoint those few of us wanting more pics of Nicole from PCD but I've been watching way too much ER recently and Parminder Nagra is just sooooo hot!

So I'm back to this wallpaper I had a while ago:

Image

Posted: 07 Jul 2006, 23:31
by Kurgan
Another 100 Internet Points to anyone who can tell what album I was listening to at the time of the screenshot :)

Image

On a side note, the gentleman who created the concept for the game has apparently worked with Hayao Miyazaki on art exhibitions.

Posted: 08 Jul 2006, 11:50
by bradavon
IM did you check out the Vodafone TBA show on late night C4 recently? It had the Pussycat Dolls at a horse race of all places.

It mixed in interviews with a show. The program was pretty good but really when you look at some of the PCDs they aren't that attractive at all.

Girls Aloud are much more naturally attractive.

Posted: 10 Jul 2006, 19:24
by Aivansama
Image

Posted: 10 Jul 2006, 19:45
by IronMonkey
bradavon wrote:IM did you check out the Vodafone TBA show on late night C4 recently? It had the Pussycat Dolls at a horse race of all places.

It mixed in interviews with a show. The program was pretty good but really when you look at some of the PCDs they aren't that attractive at all.

Girls Aloud are much more naturally attractive.
No I missed that show. I'm not at all bothered about any of the other Pussycat Dolls, I just think Nicole is soooooooo pretty & she's got the most amazing body I have ever seen.

To me, Nicole is much more attractive than any of Girls Aloud.

Posted: 10 Jul 2006, 20:58
by Kurgan
I take it that's an Active Desktop thing you've got there, Aivansama?

Oh, and Cheryl Tweedy is rather pretty from Girls Aloud. Maybe after a closer one-to-one with her and Nicole I'd be able to make up my mind between them...

Posted: 10 Jul 2006, 21:05
by Yi-Long
That's a brilliant desktop, Sama. Where did you get it? does the calender work? I love good vector art.

Posted: 10 Jul 2006, 21:31
by Aivansama
Kurgan wrote:I take it that's an Active Desktop thing you've got there, Aivansama?
It's merely a hacked uxtheme.dll, which enables Visual Style Support on Windows XP. The visual style I use mimics OS X and is named "SuperAqua".

Image

You can use program called UXTheme Multi-Patcher to hack the uxtheme.dll (Google should find it). Here are some instructions: http://cadmus.deviantart.com/journal/2419017/

In addition to that I use some big icons on desktop (ripped from Mac) and Konfabulator for widgets (the scrolling news feed and calendar). The newest version of Konfabulator is actually called Yahoo Widgets, but I haven't bothered to update it.

One site to download visual styles from is: http://themes.belchfire.net/themes_category-1.html

edit: If you decide to hack your uxtheme.dll (using whatever means), remember to backup the original first, just in case!!

Posted: 10 Jul 2006, 21:37
by Aivansama
Yi-Long wrote:That's a brilliant desktop, Sama. Where did you get it? does the calender work? I love good vector art.
Yeah, the calendar works... it's just a Konfabulator widget (http://widgets.yahoo.com/). The background image is taken from a visual style pack called splitfire (http://www.customize.org/details/30340).

edit: clickable urls

Posted: 21 Jul 2006, 14:31
by HungFist
Image

Posted: 22 Jul 2006, 11:50
by Aivansama
I'm not using it as a background, but I thought this was a great image. You English-types should especially appreciate it. :lol:

Image

Posted: 22 Jul 2006, 18:40
by Kurgan
Nice :D

Posted: 20 Aug 2006, 21:34
by IronMonkey
Here's my latest:

Image

Posted: 20 Aug 2006, 22:05
by Kurgan
Nice, but what about more of those animated GIFs, eh?! :D

Posted: 21 Aug 2006, 02:44
by Markgway
My current desktop wallpaper:

Image

Posted: 21 Aug 2006, 17:35
by IronMonkey
Ooh Kaley Cuoco is lovely! I watch 8 Simple Rules at work on a lunch time & she looks great as Brigdet in that show...

Posted: 21 Aug 2006, 17:36
by Shen
she is in charmed too....still as dumb acting, but she is a good actresss....i watch 8 simple rules too lol