Page 113 of 152

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 18 Jun 2010, 01:13
by grim_tales
Thanks Shing and Mark :D I thought Shing meant I was uncool or that I had Ric's hair or something :P

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 18 Jun 2010, 15:15
by grim_tales
It seems a bit odd, people knowing what I look like :D

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 18 Jun 2010, 16:49
by gasteropod
Yeah I totally thought you looked like this:

Image

:lol:

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 18 Jun 2010, 16:53
by grim_tales
Awwwww! :D

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 18 Jun 2010, 17:31
by Markgway
For some reason I pictured you with fair hair.

All my illusions are shattered, you vicious bastard! :mad:

:D

And you should just ignore trolls. They only want attention. It was clear you had stage fright and were not drunk(!) Don't respond.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 18 Jun 2010, 17:41
by grim_tales
I wouldnt be drunk that early in the morning (!) :D

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 19 Jun 2010, 15:10
by Markgway
That's not what I heard... :icon_suspect:

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 19 Jun 2010, 16:17
by grim_tales
Cheeky :D

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 19 Jun 2010, 18:46
by bradavon
grim_tales wrote:I uploaded my performance here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUG-oshjTgc
Well done Grim. You look basically like I was expecting. You've gotta love a mullet :D. You look overwhelmed at the end. Well done.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 19 Jun 2010, 18:49
by Markgway
There's no mullet in that video.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 19 Jun 2010, 18:55
by bradavon
I'll repeat what I said last time, any dodgy hair cut is a mullet in my book.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 19 Jun 2010, 19:14
by gasteropod
Well then your book is wrong!

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 19 Jun 2010, 19:15
by romerojpg
Very wrong :lol: thats like calling a crappy skinhead a mullet :lol:

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 19 Jun 2010, 19:41
by grim_tales
My hair is definitely not a mullet lol :lol:
Thanks Brad for the well done though

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 19 Jun 2010, 20:36
by Markgway
bradavon wrote:I'll repeat what I said last time, any dodgy hair cut is a mullet in my book.
I'll repeat what I said last time: You're an idiot!

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 19 Jun 2010, 20:39
by grim_tales
It had been growing a bit but a mullet? Come on :D Billy Ray Cyrus and Pat Sharp had real mullets :D

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 22 Jun 2010, 15:15
by HungFist
Top 10 Reasons a Japanese Girlfriend Won’t Help Your Japanese
- http://www.tofugu.com/2010/06/18/top-10 ... eedfetcher

Words of truth, I'm afraid :mad: :D

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 22 Jun 2010, 16:26
by grim_tales
You didnt read down to No 10? :D

I'd love a Japanese g/f :(

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 22 Jun 2010, 16:50
by HungFist
grim_tales wrote:You didnt read down to No 10? :D
I did. But I only seem to be learning words like ecchi, hentai, ero, baka, hazukashii and other similar stuff used to decribe me or a situation caused by me :icon_suspect:

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 22 Jun 2010, 18:45
by Markgway
If there are any cute Japanese girls reading this who would like to teach me their language send me an e-mail at: ihaveahugecock@bogus.com

First cum first served. :cool:

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 00:11
by Shingster
There's a mistake in your post, corrected for truth:
Markgway wrote:If there are any cute Japanese girls reading this who would like to teach me their language send me an e-mail at: iamahugecock@bogus.com

First cum first served. :cool:
:P :P

(This post is in no way shape or form serious!! :D)

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 00:17
by Yi-Long
I have a chinese girlfriend, and I still don't speak cantonese. :icon_suspect: She's such a lazy bastard :?

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 00:31
by Shingster
She's taught him Mandarin though, just Yi want's the moon on a fucking stick!! :P

I'm here all night folks!!

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 00:40
by Yi-Long
I don't think she knows much mandarin. :) She's taken lessons and classes, and even had a job where she had to communicate in mandarin with foreign sellers, but I've never heard her use it and I doubt she's comfortable with speaking it...

Wouldn't wanne learn it either.

I should have just learned Japanese or Korean, which seem like much easier languages to learn, because chinese has all those different 'tones' and stuff, which I can hardly hear the difference between, let alone remember which was which.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 02:28
by Markgway
Yi-Long wrote:I have a chinese girlfriend... She's such a lazy bastard :?
Who said romance is dead?