Page 114 of 152

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 08:59
by grim_tales
I only know about 2 or 3 words in Cantonese/Mandarin (I think) from knowing Chinese girls.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 09:47
by rascalf
grim_tales wrote:I uploaded my performance here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUG-oshjTgc

I was so nervous though :( I shouldnt have tried to introduce the song :(
Well done little brother Grim, I thought you would have fair hair and a high voice for some reason
:rock:
xxxxxx

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 12:23
by grim_tales
Hi Rascalf :D :rock:
Why did you think that? :)
Thanks BTW! :thumbs:

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 14:53
by rascalf
grim_tales wrote:Hi Rascalf :D :rock:
Why did you think that? :)
Thanks BTW! :thumbs:
No Idea Grimmy I had you in my mind as a sandy haired little urchin with very large eyes.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 17:02
by gasteropod
Ditto! Hence the puppy! :lol:

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 17:57
by grim_tales
Did you think I was younger? How old do I look (I'm 28 BTW).

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:33
by Markgway
Your voice was surprisingly deep. I too expected something else.

Have you ever considered covering "Chocolate Rain"? :D

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:34
by grim_tales
LOL! :D
Maybe it was quite deep partly because of what I was singing, you're right though I think it is quite deep (baritone), I havent learnt how to control it yet.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:46
by bradavon
I was surprised how deep your voice is too.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 22:03
by Yi-Long
bradavon wrote:I was surprised how deep your voice is too.
Yeah, I was turned on by it as well!

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 22:10
by gasteropod
:lol:

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 22:33
by grim_tales
:D

*Grim runs for cover*

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 23 Jun 2010, 22:50
by gasteropod
Yi wants you to seduce him with some Barry White!

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 29 Jun 2010, 19:21
by grim_tales
I might do another performance (not necessarily that song though) another time. I hadn't thought of singing lessons before and don't know if I want them TBH or if theyre right for me :?
I'll see how this "performance" stuff goes.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 22:16
by gasteropod
Today at work I tore a massive hole in the crotch of my trousers :lol:

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 22:27
by grim_tales
How? :lol: :o

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 22:28
by IronMonkey
bradavon bent him over a desk and the rest is history...

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 16 Jul 2010, 22:46
by gasteropod
Crouched down to lift a tub and then 'RRRRIP!'. My choice of underwear was unfortunately quite 'fruity', featuring pink and flowers (they are men's though lolz) :lol:

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 19 Jul 2010, 06:40
by EvaUnit02
Brad, have you been partying in the village lately? :lol:

Image

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 19 Jul 2010, 08:25
by grim_tales
:D

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 19 Jul 2010, 15:13
by bradavon
Gee thanks Eva :D. I've not found out who put it there yet.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 20 Jul 2010, 14:42
by gasteropod

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 20 Jul 2010, 15:03
by bradavon
OMG! WTF! :angry:. How would that drive more business his way?

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 20 Jul 2010, 18:18
by grim_tales
Poor donkey, that is awful :( :rage:

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 20 Jul 2010, 18:45
by Markgway
Sick bastard. I HATE animal cruelty. :rage:

In the UK some cocksucker drowned a squirrel and escaped with a fine.