Page 118 of 152
Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 04 Oct 2010, 21:35
by IronMonkey
13KG of
muscle! Not fat! I'm body building at the moment. I'm up to 83KG. I had a car crash last year and after that went down from my normal 75KG to 70KG. Now I've got back in shape I'm trying to gain another 12KG to get me up to 95KG. That's my target for the next year coming - I want to do it gradually and safely.
So, I believe that
IS Master Ninja behaviour...

Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 06 Oct 2010, 14:18
by Yi-Long
IronMonkey wrote:13KG of
muscle! Not fat! I'm body building at the moment. I'm up to 83KG. I had a car crash last year and after that went down from my normal 75KG to 70KG. Now I've got back in shape I'm trying to gain another 12KG to get me up to 95KG. That's my target for the next year coming - I want to do it gradually and safely.
So, I believe that
IS Master Ninja behaviour...

OOOooohhh... muscle.... has Brad PM'd you for pictures yet!?
Why do you want to build up so much bulk? I can understand wanting to become sharp and muscular, but 'puffing' up seems a bit ott, especially considering that one day you'll get older, less motivated, and everything starts to drop and you'll end up with man-boobies...
My mom went to the dentist today and she asked about my dental-problem, and the dentist said that I should make an appointment to take a picture and they will have a look at it, and they might have to do a root-canal
2010 has been horrible so far.

Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 06 Oct 2010, 15:29
by IronMonkey
Yi-Long wrote:OOOooohhh... muscle.... has Brad PM'd you for pictures yet!?

He did - I point blank refused. Sorry bradavon, I'm just not that way inclined!
Yi-Long wrote:Why do you want to build up so much bulk? I can understand wanting to become sharp and muscular, but 'puffing' up seems a bit ott, especially considering that one day you'll get older, less motivated, and everything starts to drop and you'll end up with man-boobies...
Its not a great deal. I want to get into competition MMA, so I need to be bigger for that. Plus it'll make me feel more confident. I'm not going overboard! And I'll never have man boobies LOL.
Yi-Long wrote:2010 has been horrible so far.

What do you mean "so far"? Its almost over!

Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 06 Oct 2010, 15:33
by gasteropod
A lot of shit can happen in 3 months lol.
Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 24 Oct 2010, 19:16
by saltysam
Just back from holiday...last couple of days were a mess...couple of neighbours were over there as well,should've flew home last Wednesday but when they got to the airport their flight was cancelled

they couldn't find any help at the airport and tbh aren't the type to help themselves.Had to let them stay in our apartment wednesday night then i spent the whole of the last day of our hols trying to organise new flights,accomodation etc for them...sorted it for them in the end but what a fucking mess.
Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 24 Oct 2010, 20:00
by bradavon
I weigh 57Kg and roughly have for years. I body weight barely moves, up or down. No matter what I eat. It's most annoying but also good I've never had to bother with diets.
Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 24 Oct 2010, 22:28
by IronMonkey
57kg isn't even 9 stone, that's crazy.
Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 24 Oct 2010, 22:44
by gasteropod
I'm around that weight too, the doctor thinks it's due to my thyroid problem but I'm not entirely convinced because technically I should be overweight since I'm generally hypo. I suspect coeliac disease, but trying out a gluten-free diet for a few weeks is easier said than done.

Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 25 Oct 2010, 08:09
by saltysam
my mum has coeliac disease.she has a very strict,gluten-free diet.
Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 25 Oct 2010, 18:27
by Xenon
bradavon wrote:I weigh 57Kg and roughly have for years. I body weight barely moves, up or down. No matter what I eat. It's most annoying but also good I've never had to bother with diets.
How tall are you? 1.60 m?
Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 26 Oct 2010, 16:49
by grim_tales
I'm feeling very sad today

Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 26 Oct 2010, 16:54
by Yi-Long
grim_tales wrote:I'm feeling very sad today

What's wrong!?
Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 26 Oct 2010, 17:07
by gasteropod
It's because Paul the Octopus died

Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 26 Oct 2010, 17:54
by grim_tales
Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 26 Oct 2010, 18:52
by Markgway
Very sorry, mate. My condolences.
Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 26 Oct 2010, 19:18
by Shingster
Sorry for your loss Grim.
Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 26 Oct 2010, 19:22
by Yi-Long
My condolences, Grimmy...

Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 26 Oct 2010, 19:33
by grim_tales
Thanks guys.

Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 26 Oct 2010, 23:12
by saltysam
Deepest sympathy Grim
Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 26 Oct 2010, 23:57
by bradavon
Sorry to hear that

.
Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 27 Oct 2010, 18:02
by grim_tales
Thanks Brad, Sam.
Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 04 Nov 2010, 21:31
by grim_tales
It was the funeral today...

Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 20 Nov 2010, 00:26
by Yi-Long
You know those obtrusive pop-up adverts on website which are so fucking annoying, and also seem to bypass your pop-up blocker and all that....!?
... they really work!!!
On IGN that Alien Anthology pop-up kept..... well.. popping up....
...and the first couple of times I just clicked it away without really paying attention to it all....
... but after a while I started thinking: ow yeah....I still never watched Alien 3 and 4...
So I'll be downloading that soon! Thanks for the pop-up reminder!
Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 23 Nov 2010, 17:26
by Yi-Long
On the whole Amazon.com thing, where the post-office tried to rip me off so I declined the package...
Amazon mailed me last week orso:
Greetings from Amazon.com.
We're writing to let you know we processed your refund of $122.91 for your Order ***.
Awesome news, especially because Amazon really had no blame in any of this.

I'm happy it all worked out and the money will be back in my account soon.

Re: The off-topic topic
Posted: 23 Nov 2010, 18:26
by saltysam
Amazon always refund your money when an order is returned to them.it's their standard practice.