saltysam wrote:Amazon always refund your money when an order is returned to them.it's their standard practice.
I alreadythought they would, but some people doubted I would get a refund cause they didn't do anything wrong and I decided myself to send it back, so that had me doubting a little bit.
Plus I was worried that the postoffice hadn't actually returned the package back to amazon.com, so that was another slight fear.
But I'm glad they refunded the whole amount (including the postage). Will now have re-order some stuff from their UK-site or from thebookdepository.co.uk.
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
The film is about a Sicilian assassin sent to Finland to kill someone. He hooks up with a Finnish drifter to travel through the country to the north. They lack common language, but discover they both know the same song L'Italiano / Olen suomalainen. It's the same theme, but with different lyrics, popular in Finland and in Italy.
The Sicilian assassin is played by an awesome Finnish actor Kari Väänänen. An Italian reporter actually asked the director why he hired a Sardinian actor to play Sicilian character, not realizing the actor is actually Finnish.
Shame I wasn't.
It was a thing where you get in groups and act out a kind of Bondish scenario (ours was disarming a satellite), avoiding lasers, looking for clues, cracking codes etc and doing physical stuff
Had my 10 year anniversary with my girlfriend this weekend. Can't believe she has managed to put up with me for so long, but sure glad she has. On friday we went to Amsterdam, and went to a Thai restaurant. On Saturday, which was 'our day' we didn't really go or do anywhere special, also because my mom is very sick at the moment, so we had to stay home...
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...
Yi-Long wrote:Had my 10 year anniversary with my girlfriend this weekend. Can't believe she has managed to put up with me for so long, but sure glad she has. On friday we went to Amsterdam, and went to a Thai restaurant. On Saturday, which was 'our day' we didn't really go or do anywhere special, also because my mom is very sick at the moment, so we had to stay home...
10 years and she hasn't bugged you to get married?
Are you still going thru that early unsure phase...?
Yi-Long wrote:Had my 10 year anniversary with my girlfriend this weekend. Can't believe she has managed to put up with me for so long, but sure glad she has. On friday we went to Amsterdam, and went to a Thai restaurant. On Saturday, which was 'our day' we didn't really go or do anywhere special, also because my mom is very sick at the moment, so we had to stay home...
10 years and she hasn't bugged you to get married?
Are you still going thru that early unsure phase...?
Well... we still aren't living together because of my whole healthissue, so that probably should be solved first.
Personally, I really don't give a crap about getting married or not, but I know she does want to get married eventually (with me even), so I also have no problems with it. Ofcourse, there's the problem that she probably wants the perfect day, and I kinda hate these things so I just want some good chocolate cake, some dinner, and get the hell out of there... so we'll probably meet somewhere in the middle if that day ever comes
I was there, the big BNB blackout of november, 2008. We lost many that day...