Page 122 of 152

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 09 Mar 2011, 17:29
by saltysam
Yi-Long wrote:
saltysam wrote:He bought an old Sherlock Holmes dvd from me.when i saw his name and then his address i messaged him and asked was it the same Mr Gans who made Crying Freeman & Brotherhood Of The Wolf...he replied saying "glad you enjoyed my work" :)
Woah... seems like Mr Gans enjoys jumping to conclusions.... :icon_suspect:
oops no he isn't,i also told him i liked both movies and wished Crying Freeman would get a BD release :D

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 09 Mar 2011, 17:34
by Yi-Long
saltysam wrote:
Yi-Long wrote:
saltysam wrote:He bought an old Sherlock Holmes dvd from me.when i saw his name and then his address i messaged him and asked was it the same Mr Gans who made Crying Freeman & Brotherhood Of The Wolf...he replied saying "glad you enjoyed my work" :)
Woah... seems like Mr Gans enjoys jumping to conclusions.... :icon_suspect:
oops no he isn't,i also told him i liked both movies and wished Crying Freeman would get a BD release :D
You uninformative bastard! :angry:

:D

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 09 Mar 2011, 18:15
by romerojpg
Crying freeman you say, Ahh I still have my old French Limited Edition DVD set, ahh I wish I had flogged that back in the day for loads of money :lol:

Let him know Silent Hill went a bit silly and crappy at the end :thumbs: still good

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 20 Mar 2011, 19:59
by HungFist
I was looking for hotels at Bookings.com, and noticed it says "Gay Friendly". What the hell does that mean? Free ass-dildo at the front desk??? :? :angry: :D

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 20 Mar 2011, 22:24
by Markgway
HungFist wrote:I was looking for hotels at Bookings.com, and noticed it says "Gay Friendly". What the hell does that mean? Free ass-dildo at the front desk??? :? :angry: :D
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 39179.html

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 21 Mar 2011, 00:40
by brooce-leroy
romerojpg wrote:Crying freeman you say, Ahh I still have my old French Limited Edition DVD set, ahh I wish I had flogged that back in the day for loads of money :lol:
i did HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA :rock: ;)

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 28 Mar 2011, 23:21
by gasteropod
I've just got back from seeing Derren Brown's live 'Svengali' show, he was great as ever, anyone else been to it or have tickets to? He had a creepy robotic doll :)

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 12:32
by HungFist
Off to Helsinki and Night Visions.

21:00 Cold Fish (Sion Sono) (2010)
23:30 Finisterrae (Sergio Caballero) (2010)
1:15 Napoli Violenta (Umberto Lenzi) (1976)
3:15 The Color Out of Space (Huan Vu) (2010)
5:00 Night of Bloody Horror (Joy N. Houck Jr.) (1969)
7:00 Young Warriors (Lawrence D. Foldes) (1983)
9:00 Pieces (Juan Piquer Simón) (1982)

10:30 walking dead (me, that is)
http://www.nightvisions.info/

Image

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 02 Apr 2011, 13:13
by Markgway
I couldn't do it. Maybe when I was a teenager but not now.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 08:20
by grim_tales
I went to a quiz night last night and our table won :)

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 20:46
by Shingster
Must have been embarrassing losing to a table!

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 20:50
by grim_tales
:D
I mean our team/the people on our table won :)

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 20:52
by saltysam
grim_tales wrote: I mean our team/the people on our table won :)
Sounds like a real wild night of drunken debauchery down your local :thumbs:

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 21:57
by Markgway
saltysam wrote:Sounds like a real wild night of drunken debauchery down your local :thumbs:
Only when Grim popped the quizmaster's salted nuts in his mouth.

The quizmaster's wife was furious.

Those were her nuts and no one else's.

Apparently.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 06 Apr 2011, 22:24
by bradavon
Shingster wrote:Must have been embarrassing losing to a table!
Ha ha :D.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 14 Apr 2011, 13:13
by HungFist

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 18:43
by bradavon
How many can you guess right? -

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture/6428587

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 20:09
by grim_tales
I got some right but not all :oops:

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 21:16
by Markgway
grim_tales wrote:I got some right but not all :oops:
:?

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 19 Apr 2011, 21:49
by grim_tales
I didnt know it was a trick at first

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 04:23
by Markgway
No one got them all right. That's the whole point. If you picked without looking you'd get some right. That's why your comment confused me.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 12:04
by grim_tales
Oh I see.
Yeah I picked without looking.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 17:49
by bradavon
You could've guessed they're all dudes and got them all right.

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 20:27
by Yi-Long
bradavon wrote:You could've guessed they're all dudes and got them all right.
Well duh, no wonder you would pick that up. You've got gay-dar as your secret weapon, plus your vast experience with Thai ladyboys...
:P

Re: The off-topic topic

Posted: 20 Apr 2011, 20:43
by HungFist
bradavon wrote:You could've guessed they're all dudes and got them all right.
You know, I'd have to be real dumb not to guess what's under that spoiler tag :lol: