Page 14 of 21
Posted: 19 Feb 2007, 02:06
by Kurgan
Dayum.
This doesn't really compete... but what the hell.

Posted: 27 Mar 2007, 23:29
by Kurgan
Well, a new desktop image
To be honest, most of the time, I use the desktop images that are available on the official film site. But, I just have a liking for simple small images in the middle of a 1680x1050 resolution screen

Posted: 28 Mar 2007, 02:59
by Markgway
You minimalist you.
Posted: 28 Mar 2007, 16:11
by romerojpg
Markgway wrote:You minimalist you.
I wouldnt call that minimalist ! look at the 300 things to click on at the bottom!
Saying that mines not exactly clutter free

Posted: 28 Mar 2007, 17:12
by Kurgan
The dock disappears when I'm not hovering my mouse near it, so we're back to minimalism
Who's the filly, by the way?
Posted: 28 Mar 2007, 17:36
by romerojpg
She is
http://imdb.com/name/nm0698346/
She can shoot me anyday

most people wont know her unless you have seen CSI Miami, shes the Gun lady.
Here she is in action

Posted: 29 Mar 2007, 16:54
by EvaUnit02
My current Win XP x64 desktop:-

I'll post my XP x86 desktop when I can be bothered.
Posted: 29 Mar 2007, 16:59
by romerojpg
Pedobear!?

Posted: 29 Mar 2007, 17:37
by EvaUnit02
romerojpg wrote:Pedobear!?

It's a 4chan mascot.
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Pedobear
I used it to create a photoshopped image of Ken Akamatsu to troll some Love Hina/Negima fans on an anime forum. Akamatsu used to draw Cardcaptor Sakura Lolita pr0n fan comics before he was famous. I laughed at all the Akamatsu fanboys throwing tizzies.

Posted: 08 Apr 2007, 02:42
by EvaUnit02
My XP x86 (32-bit) desktop:-

Posted: 08 Apr 2007, 09:03
by Kurgan
I used to have that background. "Living the good life..."

Posted: 09 Apr 2007, 14:35
by bradavon
Emily who? She does nothing for me, fair enough though.
It's hard to find 1440x900 images, photos from my digital camera look a bit cack now too

. I have to resize them and crop off the top to make them kind of the right shape but they then look too zoomed in.
Here's mine (nabbed from: skins.be). It's Jennifer Love Hewitt, not immediately obvious. The gradient looks really cool:
My desktop is bare as I hate desktop icons/shortcuts they make a lovely wallpaper look cluttered, it's all accessed via the Start Menu for me. I'd never store data/files/folders on my desktop like some of you guys, it makes it pain to back them up and is really messy IMO. Quick Launch just the most used programs too:

Posted: 09 Apr 2007, 14:46
by tom2681
Damn the new Ferrari looks good on my desktop
Real size: 1680x1050.
I hate big icons too.

Posted: 09 Apr 2007, 15:00
by bradavon
Is that your monitors native resolution then? What size monitor? Mine is a 19" WS (but 16:10).
I hate big icons too.
You then go and ruin it by using the Bill "640Kbps is all anyone should need" Gates desktop

Posted: 09 Apr 2007, 15:30
by tom2681
Brad wrote:Mine is a 19" WS (but 16:10).
22" 16/10 Samsung over here.

Posted: 09 Apr 2007, 16:40
by romerojpg
bradavon wrote:Emily who? She does nothing for me, fair enough though.
Emily Procter
http://imdb.com/name/nm0698346/
If you saw her in action, beleve me you would go blind.
If fact I changed that pic a while back now

Posted: 09 Apr 2007, 17:41
by bradavon
tom2681 wrote:22" 16/10 Samsung over here.

I guess they consider 16:9 to narrow for computer use, they're probably right.
I'm not sure I'd want a 22", it maybe okay as it's widescreen but there is a limit I'd go for computer use. I know people who use their 32" LCDs for computer use. No way I ever would, it's far too big.
You're repeating yourself

. Maybe but probably not, blondes rarely do anything for me, Shakira being an exception.
Posted: 09 Apr 2007, 17:48
by romerojpg
I dont think even Shakira knows what colour her hair origanlly was, it was definatly not blonde

she is quite ugly at times, sexy at others, strange woman.
Posted: 09 Apr 2007, 17:56
by Markgway
I'm sure with Shakira the collars and cuffs don't match.

Posted: 09 Apr 2007, 19:41
by grim_tales
Mmmm.. Shakira....

Posted: 09 Apr 2007, 23:22
by bradavon
I'd say Shakira is mousey brown mixed with blonde. I'd never say she was ugly but I know what you mean. She looks naturally beautiful to me, and damn sexy too. Her husky voice and sexy moves yummy!
It's that Latin vibe.
Posted: 25 Apr 2007, 15:54
by EvaUnit02
Current XP x64 desktop:-

Posted: 25 Apr 2007, 17:03
by romerojpg
XP, you not Duel booting with Vista at all after the last problem you had.
Plenty of info on your bar, quite a chunky one too.
Posted: 12 Jun 2007, 13:07
by EvaUnit02
Current x64 desktop.

Posted: 12 Jun 2007, 18:08
by thelostdragon
What's "Screw Attack"? Sounds like you're downloading pr0n.